• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,833 Views, 118 Comments

Stuck Like This - Ink Trail



Things change but this time is it better or worse?

  • ...
3
 118
 1,833

Chapter 3

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following, MLP FIM and Equestria Girls belong to Hasbro, Studio DHX and Lauren Faust.)

Twilight was walking down the dirt road of Ponyville just admiring the scenery and the buildings. Her next stop was Sweet Apple Acres. I haven't seen Apple Jack since the incident, she's gotta be worried about me, thought Twilight as she made her way to the barn. Soon she heard a familiar zoom sound and looked up in the air to see a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane zipping around the sky. Well I guess I can see Rainbow first.

Putting her hands around her mouth, she shouted the weather pony's name and soon Rainbow's ears lead her to the sound of the voice. "Twilight!? Is that you?!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash. Without thinking she zoomed towards her friend and landed next to her. "Where have you been!?" Suddenly she examined her friend. "And why are you so tall?"

Twilight looked around to see if anypony was watching and gestured Rainbow to an alleyway, when the made their way to the alley Twilight darted her head left and right. "Okay, what you are about to see is kind of shocking. So please don't freak out, the less ponies know about this the better. Got it?"

"Twilight I'm the most loyal pony in Equestria. I can handle whatever is thrown at me." smirked the weather pony. "After all, I am an awesome pony."

"Not this time Rainbow." said Twilight as she removed her hood for Rainbow to see her face. Her reaction was a mix of amazement and puzzlement.

"What happened? Is this what you looked like in that other world?" asked Rainbow in curiosity. she examined her friend's new form. It was obviously a sight to behold to the pegasus, but a problem kept rearing it's ugly head...her clothes. "No offense Twilight but those clothes you're wearing underneath the cloak, kinda.......bland."

Twilight rolled her eyes at this. "I'm not trying impress anypony Rainbow.....and I like this outfit a lot thank you!" she said. while on the outside she was angry on the inside she was smiling, she missed the pegasus's snide remarks.

"Whatever. So how did this happen? Did you botch another transformation spell or something?"

Twilight put her face in the palm of her hand and was immediately frustrated. "No. During my last trip to Canterlot High something happened to the mirror, and now I look like this." She later explained why she hasn't been seen in the last few weeks.

"So you've been worried about how you look? Then again I would act the same too in your hooves." said the pegasus.

"I've had a horrible week, you can thank Spike for snapping me out of my funk." said the purple skinned girl. But I've learned a couple of things while I've been in this body. Did you know the the inhabitants of C.H.S. can't eat daises or hay?"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. "How do you know this?" she asked.

Twilight gave her the you don't want to know face which in her experience was horrible. It tasted like.......well......plant.

"Is Apple Jack at home? I want to see her." said Twilight as she put her hood back on and gestured to rainbow to follow her.

"Yeah, of course she's been worried about you. So is Fluttershy. And the Crusaders. To be honest things kinda got boring ever since we beat Starlight Glimmer and she found friendship." said the rainbow maned pegasus. "So, you think Princess Celestia can fix you? I made an awesome cloud system for us to race in."

The former pony smirked and said "I don't know and we'll see." she said pointing at her. "I may consider racing after I get used to my normal body when I go back to normal." she said.

"Eh suit yourself. Nice speaking to you Twi, Take care!" And like that the pony aerial ace took off leaving a rainbow trail that followed her as she went off to Celestia knows where in the heavens.

I'll put racing with Rainbow Dash on the third of my list. Thought Twilight as she continued on her journey to Sweet Apple Acres. That reminds me I need to check in with Sugar Bell on Starlight's reformation.... Ever since Starlight was defeated, she accepted the idea of friendship, it was then that during her efforts to stop Twilight and her friends from getting their Cute Marks that she saw something she didn't see....that Cutie Marks bring ponies together not drive them apart, although she learned it the hard way.


Soon the former unicorn made her way to the gate of Sweet Apple Acres. "Okay Applejack say hello to the new me." she thought aloud as she made her way to the orchard.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. Rest assured I will make the chapters a thousand words long.