• Published 6th Jun 2016
  • 1,377 Views, 136 Comments

I Will Save You - Windlife



On a cold, stormy night, Twilight finds a little filly crying outside her door. Surprisingly, it's Scootaloo. Without anywhere to go, can Twilight mend this lost, broken heart? *No Haters Please. Don't like it? Don't read it.*

  • ...
132
 136
 1,377

the fire!

It was a cold night that night. Scootaloo tried her bed to sleep, but she keeped tossing and turning in her sleep like a sad hippo. She liked to remember all the good times she had with her friends before she became an orphan and was totally rejected by them. "No one like an orphan" they won say to her orphan face!

I will show them that my orphanes is not to be made fun off and I will rise from the dirt! with a great big sad smile, she pulled the blankets all around her and cood.

Scootaloo was in her bed in the sleep when she smelted a new smelly smell. it was fire like and felt like burn

suddenly it was all around her and she was very suprised! "Oh no!" she cried to twitlight who was now in the room with her. Twilight lifted her hoof and siad "We need to leaf right now!"

"ok!"

"Alright!"

"Let's go!"

"Yes!"

They ran away very far from the treehose and finally made it to the street. they were very houffy when they suddly know that they leaft rainbow Dash behind in the ire house!

"we must go back and retreave her!" scootaloo said with a blank expresstion

"It is the too late for her" Twilight said, but she was really happy. "lety her burn," Tilight thought, "she desserves it for messing with me and trying to take scootaloo away!"

suddenly, rainbow dash fly out of the house and landed infront of them!

"Rainbow Dzash," scootaloo said with happy mouth in her eyes!

"Oh no!" twilight thought, but she made herslef look the happy no the less "It is good to see you no on fire!" Twilight laughed

"I know!" Rainbow Dash said with a frown! "What do you think started it?!"

"I don't know..." Twilight said as she threw down some matches but made sure know one saw them. "I just don't know.."

Author's Note:

Another chapter of my story! thank you for reading!!!!

Comments ( 16 )

still good. editing could be a good thing if you want it.

keep it up! :)

7283144 Super duper. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Spartan7170 deleted Jun 8th, 2016

7285365

please dont be rude on my story you hater

Comment posted by Spartan7170 deleted Jun 8th, 2016

Well, the good thing about this story so far as that you're keeping the language clean. But, there is one thing I wonder about: Are you setting up a rivalry between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash?

sorry I'm pretty tired, but I just had to asnwer to the description I had read.

you don't like it

don't read it.
I just think mostly you would have to read it to know if you like it or not. However I guess you mean if they hate Scootaloo storys in general, since there are people who would just enter a story or video to hate it.

What the fuck okay...just what the fuck.

What is this shit? It's really not that hard to create a full working story. My stories are shit but how the hell and you fuck things up so much. You don't need that much skill to create a working story. It might not be the best story but at least it is readable. Fuckin' aye.

Please practice your writing skills. You don't even know how to spell correctly. It's either you're a troll or you are beneath the age of 12. If you're neither one of this things...

May hope be with humanity....

I think this might be the most well executed trollfic I've ever read. Well done!

7346237
:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof: read the description and then go away if you dont like it. sorry be you dont think your right here right? lol thats funny that people cant read! :facehoof:

8820267
While I don't really understand my old comment anymore, I have trouble to find out what I have exactly written that you think you could write me such an answer.
Are you bored or something?

Comment posted by Hauntedhugs deleted Jul 17th, 2018

Wow, i've never seen such a ratio of likes and dislikes. :applejackconfused::raritydespair::unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment