• Published 27th Oct 2016
  • 1,998 Views, 57 Comments

Cheaters never win - TheIronMask



Twilight Sparkle is devistated when she learns of her coltfriend being unfaithful to her. She just doesn't know what to do.

  • ...
19
 57
 1,998
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 57 )

You've caught my attention.

Next chapter please...

7675625 Only since you asked nicely:twilightsmile:

ohhh please show us when shining and cadence get their hands on him i wanan see them murder him *evil laugh

Feels a bit disjointed going from scene to scene, and it's a bit difficult to know when they are thinking and when they're talking.Otherwise, I'll keep an eye open for this one.

7675881 I will take this critique and improve myself, sir!

7675879 There will be many hardships for Flash, possibly including being fitted for a cement swimsuit by the ever friendly Equestrian Mob... just kidding.

Me love. Get a track!

Also who is Prince Artemis?

7676051 The male version of Princess Luna. And thanks for the track

oh joy of joy let the flash bash begin

7676120 It shall begin after a commercial break.

Can we see Flash's death PLEASE? As an older brother myself, I have an idea of what shining is going to do to this cheater.

7676169 I will only consider killing him IF you can give me a compelling argument as to why cheating would constitute a death warrant... besides there are things that are worse than death.

7676180 yes like a rusty saw blade to the nethers

GELD THE FUCKER AND SPADE LIGHTNING DUST TOO
im assuming thats the lightning you were talking about

7676180 normally cheating would not, just a beating from the persons older brother or family. HOWEVER, I think cheating on royalty would get a much heavier punishment, especially since Artemis like Twilight. I think he would want to punish Sentry for cheating on her.

flash kiss u ball go by, it not shiny armor u got to watch out for, it going to be the cadence who u going to be watch out for.....
but yea flash is in my book not right fit for twilight,
now male luna, going to treat her right.....

now I going to be track and watch this one

7675964 ohhh please now i want it to happen even more !

7676339 Oh, he will treat her right.
7676208 ding ding ding! We have a winner!
7676220 I will keep the option open as I'm writing the chapter, but as I've said, there are some things that are worse than death.

7676345 I will keep the option open.

7676428 all i ask for nothing that will kill him of course just roughin him up orsomething

7676208 i say yea for flashy while turn lighting into broodmare, and kept grounded

7676208 Not before you strap him down, shove a rusty nail into his urethra, pin weights to his scrotum, and drip acid on his balls. AFTER that is done, then go ahead and geld him.

7676533 oh i like how you work oh-oh-oh pluck their feathers 1 by 1 and peel the skin from the bone along the entire wing burn his cutie marks off and brand the word cheater to his forehead dunk shave every hair from his body and break his kneecaps then let him go to live out his life in a cage hanging from twi's castle she can a have a new pet

7676522 oh i hope she loses her wings and gets given to dashie as a slave

7676584 id rather him be castrated then sewn up with barbaed wire that's been doused in lemon juice then shove a nail through his penis isn't that sooooo much better? :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by TheIronMask deleted Oct 28th, 2016

7676638 well i was also going to addwhile his feathers a plucked ad stiped he gets but fucked dry by cadance with an XXL strap on in the middle of the crystal empire with twi there to watch

Comment posted by TheIronMask deleted Oct 28th, 2016

Mmmmmm let's see inflict suffering without killing bwahahahaha oh this is a good one.
Step 1. Inject male platypus venom in both Flash and Lightning this will cause extreme pain but very low risk of death.
Step 2. Drip fluroantimonic acid on each wing pined so they are forced to watch as flesh and bone are eaten away. This part would need a spell used so to prevent death from heart failure.
Step 3. Inject key shell snail venom in a dosage low enough so as to be non-fatal.
Step 4. Let subjects a day to recover.
Step 5. Use Chinese water torture until mental breakdown happens.
Step 6. Use mental conditioning to make them "pets" of person you wish.

My attention's definitely grabbed. Keep up the good work.

7676586 oh i was think give her to the wonderbolt as the team cum dump and fuck toy, that or to diamond dogs

the heal will start in next chapter,
i wonder what each of twilight friends going to react include the princess of love and Celestia

it always pleasing to see how much flash is hated, I dislike him a lot mainly cause I don't see point in him at all, he has no personality, part me think the writers put him in the movie just so all of the fandom would have someone they could hate.....

I do wonder what the letter to shiny stated, and who flash has to worry about more, shiny, cadence, twilight friends, prince artemis, or princess celeistia, or even discord........
I now going to be take bet to see what going to happen lol

7685674 Well, he is an easy target to make into a bad guy. Had I put any other stallion as the villain, with the exception of, ugh, Blueblood, the story wouldn't have come out at all.

7685977 so true, so true, good story and I be watch and wait for next chapter. btw nice profile pic

7685993 thank you, glad you like the story

I love it and can't wait for the next chapter!

7675879 You and me both . . . should be fun

7700988 Glad you like it.

one thing i think need to happen is you need to add something between scene, or when time goes by

dear Mr. Flash Sentry, it not Shining Armor you have to worry about, oh no it going to be the enrage Princess Candace the Goddess of Love you will have to worry about.....but don't worry I have feeling if you not dead in week time you be face all of Twilight's friends ire as well.....

um it been almost 4 months, I just wonder when the next chapter is going to come out if that alright

8091593 I'm am EMT student in collage, and I work nights. The chapter will be out when I can work out a nice brainstorm session as I have clinicals that are being juggled with rideouts and a national registry that I must prepare for. Since you were kind enough to check up on me, I will try to shoot for either this friday or next friday. It really depends on how my ride outs go. Sound good? In the meantime, please feel free to comment on "A hoot of a night" or Hunted which are a mini-series that I've come up with and have put a lot of effort into and am currently writing a third part which will be much longer than the other two. I'm sorry for being frank with my answer if I seemed rude.

8091782 it alright and that understandable, thank for the replay and good luck with everything.

8091791 thank you:twilightsmile: and thanks for the watch!

7954118 Don't forget what will happen when Celestia finds out what he did to her precious former student

8138375 or discord learn what he did to one of his friends.....
yea flash you are bone 50000 way to sunday

Any chance of an update?

This is a good start. Its rare to find the Male Luna/Twilight going around and I'm finding myself enjoying it a lot.

any chance of this getting updated. its a great story so far

8272816
I hope so, at worst we have to keep making post or send writer mail/messages

8748000
According to his latest blog, he plans to update this. I really do hope he does.

Login or register to comment