• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 4,671 Views, 156 Comments

Ponies, Pirates, and Navy - Wang-Tang



Me and my wife attend an anime convention dressed as our favorite characters from our favorite anime. After encountering the Merchant we get sent to a place called Equestria, which is full of anthropomorphic ponies, griffons, and other creatures.

Comments ( 25 )

KO awesome chapter, so what about Brook is he going to fine his way back home somehow. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

All in all a nice chapter, but sadly a lot of story endangering things happend.

*Sigh* How should I say this? Time scips, they are always difficult and mostly look like a poor excuse. The character either changes without a really seen development, or stays the same even after a big amount of time. Both feels, mostly, kinda wrong.

Not saying this chapter is bad, but Sean suddently gots super strong, without any real challeng before. The timberwolfs in the first part would have been a good reason for him to start a serious training on his own, but from pre Rob Lucci to beyond Don Flamingo in a 'quick' Jacob-uber-training?

The most I'm bothered from is the how strong he really got. As soon as DBZ elements got in, all threats from the orginal world get mostly irrelevent. No One Piece character could defeat a DBZ character, at least not the main ones.

Its your story, I know, and I like it, but many good storys did harmed themself by trying to hard or rushing to much. I say it as a well meant warning, don't let your character become a boring godlike one, he needs real challenges, bodily and mentaly.

I hope you will bear that in mind.

Still great story, please keep that so.

6855729 Oh, believe me I'll be keeping that in mind and, while some fights will be easy, not everything will just be a walk in the park.

This chapter was awesome. Now that I've seen Jack appear and seen him in action I would like to see Sapphire and Lin. (Jack's wife and daughter.)

Not bad, though I would have liked to see some acknowledgment of Cruger's efforts.

Sorry but I can't read anymore. It's just to me, feels too rushed and too much happening. It would be okay if it was spaced out more. And the characters get over things easily. It started ok, but yeah. It's just not for me. Sorry good luck with the story and any others, I won't be fav'ing or thumbs up'ing it,". But I won't be doing the opposite either. So as the dragons would say. I'm out.

6950502 Odd, it works for me. Well, the group is The Black Eyed Peas and the song is 'Out of my Head'.

Cool chapter.

Word of advice, cut down on the crossovers now, move your story along first, have at least two chapters in between each crossover. Just a warning

I just had a thought: If Ashley can use Equestrian Magic as well as Chaos Magic then doesn't that mean that she isn't just limited to said magic? For example what if she can utilize Umbra Magic like from Bayonetta or Mid Childa from Nanoha. That would make her an unpredictable opponent.

7126696 Like I said, never seen One Piece, so I have no idea who the main characters are

Who's the next One piece character

Ok who is this mysterious Merchant guy, because so far I've seen him mentioned a LOT in other fanfics that I have read. So where did he come from??!??!

7464714 Most times when the merchant is used in stories the author doesn't mean a specific character, he is most commonly used as a means to start the main character on their adventure and not much else. But when i picture him I tend to see him as this guy http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Merchant

cant wait for more of this 2 come ouy....said like an addict

Honestly I like the base idea but not the execution. I might think about making my own someday.

hi are you going to continue the story of Ponies, Pirates, and Navy?

Next chapter?

8812195
Unfortunately, yes it is. So is the author, or they moved away from the fandom. Either way.

Great job and I’m eager for more!

gut to ask is it okay to add displaced storie that this guy or girl 6821359 storie to the Displaced Shipping? :rainbowhuh:

Good and more

sad, mighta given this a read, if it wasn't dead...

Login or register to comment