• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 2,435 Views, 89 Comments

Equestrian Fox - Doukzor



Foxy the pirate fox... Teleported to Equestria by an unknown force. Can he be helped?

  • ...
10
 89
 2,435

Da Heck?

"Soooo, how do you play poker again?" Pinkie was jumped up and down in her spot on the floor.

"Again?", Foxy face palmed, "Ye get five cards. Then, ye can turn in how e'er many ye want fer new cards" he explained the game to her yet again for the tenth time.

"Oh okay! I think I got it now" she smiled brightly.

"Aight, ye ready ta play?".

"Of course!".

Pinkie Pie passed out five cards to Foxy and her, since the fox animatronic's hook had killed off the last deck they'd pulled out of Pinkie's hair.
She said she had at least five decks stored in her hair for 'extreme cases only', and at least ten in each ponies' home.

---

"Blasted! How'd ye beat me!? I had a good deal!" Foxy complained.
Pinkie just laughed.

"I'm Pinkie! It's just how I am!" she folded the cards neatly back into her hair, tossing the box away into a trash can.

"So do ye trespass to put these items in every one's home or..." Foxy asked.

"Nope! You see, what I do is- Twilight's home!" Pinkie jumped up, her tail buzzing wildly. She raced out of the room and down the hall, as if she'd forgotten he was even there.

"Pinkie?" Foxy could hear Twilight say. She wasn't far down the hall.

"Hai!" the pink ball of pure energy replied.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight asked sheepishly. She moved ahead to block Pinkie from going near the room that held the robotic fox.

"Well I was looking for you, silly! I found a new friend, too!" Pinkie was jumping well above Twilight's head.

"Uh, w-who is this friend?" Pinkie kept jumping up and down.

"Pinkie!" Twilight settled her down as she placed her hooves on the pony's shoulders.

"This robotic fox who calls himself "Foxy"!" her smile was even brighter.

"How did you- out of all these rooms, you found it!?" Twilight's eyes twitched.
On her way home, she'd decided against telling her friends about it, fearing the word might reach other ponies, which could start panic. And that was the one thing Twilight did not need right now.

"Yep! Lemme show you where he is!" Pinkie began to gallop around Twilight, who quickly stepped in her way.

"You haven't told any pony about this robot thing yet, have you?" she asked.

"Nupe! I was just playing cards with him's all!" Pinkie giggled, " he can't play very well".

Twilight nodded, still watching Pinkie Pie closely.

"You have to pinkie promise not tell any pony about this, okay?" Twilight finally stated.

"Okay! I Pinkie Promise! But... Why?" Pinkie tilted her head to one side.

"Because, if any pony finds out, it could cause some really bad widespread panic throughout Ponyville" Twilight explained solemnly.
She didn't need a mob of ponies right now. Really, she didn't need Pinkie Pie knowing about the discovery of it either.

Twilight sighed, "You already found it, right?" she finalized.

"Yep! Like I said, he can't play cards!" Pinkie nodded, oblivious to Twilight's frustration.

"Oh dear Celestia" she grumbled under her breath. Before turning to check up on the bipedal fox, her purple assistant, Spike, came rushing down the hall.

"Twilight! I got a letter for you!!!" The little dragon bound down the corridor. He came to stop in front of the alicorn, panting.
She levitated a scroll out of his open claws.

"A letter? From who?" She asked herself out loud.

"Probably Luna" Pinkie smiled absently.

"...How... Never mind" The purple unicorn sighed. She opened up the letter, and began to read its contents.

'Dear Twilight,

It is Luna. I know you had a conference with Celestia about that robotic fox... But, I fear something may be wrong. It's my sister.
She's been acting as if she can't get something out of her head.
It may just be me, but I want you to be wary of that animatronic.

If need be, I shall request to see you. If it ever comes to that'.

Sincerely, Luna.

Twilight sighed to herself. So Luna knew too.
Well of course she knew, she was Celestia's sister after all. Twilight looked back at Pinkie, who was smiling with contempt, as if she knew she had been right about the letter.

"..." Twilight thought for a minute. Pinkie waited joyfully, reading Twilight's emotions as she made up a plan.
Twilight knew Pinkie was good at making Pinkie promises. Maybe she could help her out somehow...?

An idea struck Twilight.

"You could help me, actually." Twilight spoke up to Pinkie Pie.

"Oh I know that!" Pinkie yipped happily.

"... Uh, right. Well, you can help me keep this a secret, I'll probably need you to keep it company, it can apparently think for itself, from my current observations" Twilight stated.
Pinkie merely nodded. She bounced to her hooves, leaning towards the direction of where Foxy was.

"What can I do to help right now, captain Twilight?" Pinkie saluted.

"Right now, you can help by staying, uh, how do I put this... Calm?" she held out a wing tip to stop the bouncing blob of pink.

"Okie dokie!" Pinkie laughed.
The two made there way down the hall towards the room.

"Hey! What about me?" Spike ran after them. Twilight turned to him.

"Oh! Could you please take over for me for now? Show anypony that comes for a book around the place? Just keep them away from here" Twilight ordered.
"Will do!" Spike nodded, and left for the staircase that led downstairs.

The two ponies continued until they stopped by the door.
The red fox acknowledged their presence with a slight wave, which resulted in a long, high-pitched creak.

"eeeh I should probably fix that soon" Twilight sheepishly smiled.
Foxy shrugged as he paced over to them.

"Wanna play another round!!??" Pinkie Pie bounced around, motioning to take the pack of cards back out of her mane.

"Not a chance, lass! No one's e'er beat me, and you barely knew 'ow to play!" Foxy protested immediately.
Pinkie stopped bouncing and made a pouty face, but put her hoof down in defeat.

"That's just Pinkie" Twilight commented. She hovered slightly off the ground as she picked up the pace a little. Checking around the corner, she noticed no one in the halls. All was clear.
Spike was actually doing a good job!

Twilight led them over to the tertiary kitchen, sparkling clean and practically devoid of use.
Pinkie had regained her optimistic posture and pounced on the nearby cushion.

An idea struck Twilight. Celestia did need more information...

"Now... About the discussion last time, who were the other characters again?"

Pinkie perked up. Twilight was passively cooking some random thing.

"Bonnie, Freddy Fazbear, an' Chica...?" Foxy answered.

"Nice, thanks" Twilight idly jotted down onto a small summoned notepad, "what about the place you were built?"
Pinkie raised an eyebrow. Twilight was acting oddly passive.

"eh... It was dingy, old pizzeria. Runnin' outta business. Owned by some people, the manager was a very strict man. The current security guard is, or was more th'n likely, Mike Schmitt".

Twilight jotted down on the pad more.

"Twilight, you okay there?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, of course I am!" Twilight smiled. Pinkie's tail vibrated.

"AH-hah! You are not!" The pink mare jumped out of her seat. Foxy stepped back.

"Says who?" Twilight asked in reply.

"My tail!" Pinkie responded.

"Well, I am okay, Pinkie. I need information for princess Celestia" Twilight answered.

"I knew something was up!" Pinkie flopped down again, a smile growing quickly on her face.

"Can some one please explain what jus' happened?" Foxy pitched in.

"It's just Pinkie. Again. Her senses, or something about her, seem to tell her things, in the form of vibrations among her tail- most common symptoms include irregular unstoppable bouncing- not like what she normally does, it's faster" Twilight repeated from her notes.

"So.. Ta pink pony vibrates and it tells her t'ings".

"Pretty much." Twilight shrugged. She turned back to the stove, and flipping over something, the sizzle sound hissing loudly.

"As I was, can you tell me anything else about the Pizzera? Maybe the layout? Or what happened to it?".

"It's closing down soon. We've all fallen into disrepair, clearly, and the manager doesn't 'ave the funds to fix "reanimated corpses". I don't see why he should try. There were too many "accidents" in 'at place ta bring a child" Foxy explained.

"The layout, on the other hand, is pretty simple. There's the main room, the bathroom stalls on ta right, an' hallways towards the bottom leading ta the office. There's also the backstage room to ta left 'at leads to someplace else... B-but I can't quite remember what" Foxy's voice box quivered.

"I'll look into that again" Twilight cleared her throat.

"Aye, la-ss" Foxy replied. His voice glitched.

"Do you think there's a reason you're here? I mean, robots, er- creatures, don't just poof into other worlds without a reason."

"I have no idea. It was night time an' I was about to head off to the security guard's office, an' just "poof" I was 'at blasted forest."

"Any thing happen between the poof and the forest? Magic in Equestria doesn't normally work invisibly."

"Aye. There was a glowing light. I don't know if the others saw it, but it was bright n' came outta nowhere."

"Hmm. A glowing light... But not transparent like mine?" Twilight levitated an object to demonstrate.
Foxy shook his head.

"But I believe it was golden." he summed up promptly.
The purple alicorn froze.

"...Did you say, golden?" she asked slowly.

"Aye, I did. That mean something?"

"Uh, well, it could. See, I know somepony, Celestia..."

"You mean the pony you left to go see? That Celestia?"

"That one indeed." Twilight shook her head.

The pink bouncing form of Pinkie Pie hopped around a corner from the nearest room.

"Hi'a! Anything goin' on? I left to go make a sandwich but I accidentally walked into this other room and, well, therewasamanticoreintheresoitriedtoplaycardswiththembuttheydidn'tlikemesoihadtoleavebutididn'twanttoandifoundoutheactuallyreallylikes *gasp* cake! Soiwentintothekitchentomakeonebutitwasn'tthekitchensoidecidedtocomebackoutheresoicouldseewhat'sup!" she had a huge grin on her face as she jumped up to the two.

Foxy blinked.
"wha-" he stopped as soon as he started.

"Nothing's really going on, Pinkie. We were just talking about where Foxy was before he came to Equest-"

"Ooh he came from another world?!" Pinkie gasped.

"N-No wait, we don't know yet! He could have just been teleported from someplace outside" Twilight exclaimed frantically waving her hooves in the air.

"And there's a place on Equus with humans and super high-touch technology?" Pinkie replied questionably.

"How did you know about that!?" The purple pony jumped back. Foxy just stood there in awe, his circuits frozen.

"Oh, just a hunch!" Pinkie shrugged casually.

"O-Oh, right. Duh" Twilight laughed sheepishly.

"I'm gonna go make some cake for that Manticore now" Pinkie declared as she bound off towards another hallway.

Twilight watched her until all of her tail had completely disappeared behind the crystal wall.
She promptly turned back to Foxy.

"So Princess Celestia could've been the one who did this?" Foxy asked quietly, silently aware of the pink mares capabilities.

"She wouldn't do such a thing!" Twilight whisper-shouted. "Maybe it's just somepony else, with as much magic, and as much knowledge, and-" Twilight gaped.

"And?" Foxy whispered.

"And that letter. It said 'he' in it, remember?" Twi explained quickly.

"So she might be the culprit 'ere" Foxy summed up.

"NO!", Twilight shouted before holding her mouth with her hooves, "I mean, no. She's a great and just leader. She would never pull a foreign creature out of the human world."

"Twilight, ye gotta face it- she could be the one who brought me 'ere. And if so, or even if it wasn't her, she could get me back- with how strong and knowledgeable you say she is" he concluded.

"...You might be right about that. She might just be able to open up a portal to get you home!" Twilight smiled brightly.
She completely ignored the first part of his comment and swept past the rusty fox.

"But she might need my help. Grabbing an", she glanced at Foxy, "item, is easy. Well, for alicorns at least. You simply pinpoint it's location once you find it, and use a teleportation spell for it. Since you don't have to worry much about the item's condition afterwards, unless it's extremely important- it's still easier than moving a living thing. But opening a portal so the item can pass through again is tricky.
Whoever got you here clearly couldn't keep a firm grasp on their magic, because you fell in the everfree and when you woke up there wasn't anyone there. It's hard to move things out of Equestria, to put it in a simpler way." Twilight paused as she pondered the explanation.

"That's just the way Equestria works"

Author's Note:

I ran out of ideas for this chapter I'm so sorry xD it's just full of talking ponies

I hope it's at least okay :twilightsheepish: I probably won't get another chapter out for a LONG time though :unsuresweetie:
And this one probably doesn't make sense,
but hey-
the plot's actually moving along:trollestia:

Comments ( 7 )

The plot is moving along but uh you should see what you can do about getting the next chapter ready. Twilight has her flashcards ready:twilightsmile: (don't worry I'm joking so take your time)

7371836 yeah I finally got the next chapter out :rainbowlaugh:

No twilight WHYYYYYyyyyyyyy:trollestia:

7375608 Dear lord, I leave for a week and then stuff happens.
Also you updated a story.
cispa.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/redballoons.jpg
Celebration Time :pinkiehappy:

7379529 yusss let's celebrate! :pinkiecrazy:

holy crap I made it this far into the story?? I thought I only got to chapter 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO MORE CHAPTERS??? BUT THIS WAS SO GOOD!

Sad this story is canceled foxy is my favorite to

Login or register to comment