• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 2,434 Views, 89 Comments

Equestrian Fox - Doukzor



Foxy the pirate fox... Teleported to Equestria by an unknown force. Can he be helped?

  • ...
10
 89
 2,434

a pirate fox thingy

The two beings took to staring a bit more at each other.
Foxy was the first one to speak up.

"Eh, what are ye?" he asked, even if he knew this... thing, was a purple pony with a horn and wings.

"I, you don`t know? Well, er, i`m a pony- " she stated, "- I was a unicorn" she tapped her horn, "but then Celestia granted me wings!". Twilight was about to go into an explanation about why and how, and what-not, but slowly stopped as she saw the blank stare of the bipedal fox in front of her.

"Eh, heh, um..." she backed away a little. Foxy just twitched uncomfortably.

"Well, w-where am I?" he asked as he looked around the trees.

"The Ever-free forest" the pony stated, but backed up a bit more.
Foxy began to glitch out some, but he stretched out an arm to fix the stiffness that had started it.

"What`d be yer name?" Foxy questioned her with his outstretched arm, as if to shake hands.
Twilight took his hand in her hoof and slightly shook it, but then released it.

"I`m Twilight Sparkle... Um, yours?" her narrowed eyes were staring right into Foxy daringly.

"I be Foxy" the bipedal stated, nervously smiling. They both nodded a bit. Until Twilight finally broke the awkwardness.

"You don`t know really know where you are, do you" she half-stated half-asked.

"Eh, yeah no, lass. I don`t" Foxy sighed. Twilight studied him closely.
Her eyes were narrowed still, as if to inspect the metal creature.

"So, your ALL metal?" the pony asked.

"Well, yes", foxy stated but then muttered, "I hope".
Twilight inspected him closely.

"Whelp, i`ve never seen anything like you before. never" she frowned, but then lightened up some, "wait a second. Princess Celestia sent that task... Maybe your-" she squealed with delight, grabbing foxy hand with.... Magic.
They began to make their way through the ever-free, pushing away bushes and twigs.

"Er, where are we goin?" Foxy questioned the mare as he was hit in the face by a nice, sturdy branch.

"To Ponyville, of course!" Twilight yipped, "I need to do some tests on you and what-not". Foxy froze.

"T-tests?" he asked.
The mare stopped in her tracks.

"Don`t worry, I won`t take you apart" she waved a hoof at the idea, but still snickered.

"I just need to inspect that date of metal and a few of your wires. Out here, they must have gotten wet!" She exclaimed. It was true, too.
With a sigh, Foxy`s left hand was taken back and covered with pink magic as they continued through the forest.


"Foxy" a high pitched voice said.

No answer.

"Foxy! I`m not playing!" Chica complained. She strode up to the pirate`s cove.

Still no answer.

Chica listened for any other sounds. Not even the usual scraping of his metallic paws were present.

"Hey! Get out of here! The place is gonna open soon!" she opened the curtains, to find an empty space now fluttering with light.

"Um... F-Freddy?" Chica asked, her circuits beginning to glitch out.
The animatronical bear looked to his right side.

"What?" he asked, his voice rough.
Chica pointed to the cove.

"Foxy`s not here. Bonnie was just in the parts room, he would`ve seen the stupid fox". Freddy growled and hopped off the stage and walked over to the chicken. With a quick glance inside, he saw that she was... Correct. Nothing but dust particles stirred in the empty room.

"Eh, what do you think happened?" Chica asked. Freddy sighed.

"I... Don`t know. It`s not like he left, we`d of saw him" Freddy looked around.

"Whelp, we`ll just have to wait til night-time won`t we?" Chica asked worriedly, pointing her beak in the direction of the clock. opening time was 8:30, and the employees came in at 8:00.
It was 7:58.

"I guess. That idiot better not show his face today!" Freddy snarled as he left for the stage. Chica followed him back.

"I`m sure he`s somewhere, um, around here" she mumbled. It was no use trying to look right now.


"Were almost there, Foxy!" Twilight Sparkle stated as she ruffled her feathers to keep in her excitement.
One second, the alicorn had been suspicious of him, and the next, she was dragging him towards her house!

"Well, lass, eh thank you?" Foxy shrugged. He didn`t really know what to make of all these things that had just happened.

"Hey, Foxy. Were gonna stop by my friend Fluttershy`s house" Twilight stated, basically leaving no room for an argument.

"O-okay..." the fox stammered as he was led off by Twilight.

'So far, I`ve woken up in a forest, got attacked by wooden wolves, met a purple pony, and know i`m about to meet someone else'
Foxy thought to himself.
'Weirdest dream I have ever had'.

"So, if you have any questions, please refrain from asking them until were safe and in the hooves of Fluttershy!" Twilight smiled.

'and this Flutter-Shy is apparently a pony too, great'

The humanoid fox and the winged unicorn trotted through the damp trees. Thankfully they were now thin, and now as thick as a jungle anymore, but the branches now stung Foxy when he ran into one.
His eye-patch kept falling and rising due to surprise from hitting the wood, and the urge to not get that eye hit too.

Soon, the trees even parted some, revealing tall but slim oaks and spruce trees.

"See? My friend lives really closet to the ever-free! mostly because of all the animals she owns... But, you know, she`s a nice pony" Twilight undid her grip on Foxy`s hand, and began trotting a bit faster over to small cottage like building. It sat on a tiny hill, and had a creek in the front.

"Fluttershy is a bit more than a little shy, just so you know" Twilight commented as she and Foxy began to make their way up to the wooden door of Fluttershy`s house.
Twilight knocked a bit, until she could hear soft taps of hooves coming her way.

Fluttershy opened the door, peaking out from the frame. She was a buttery color, and apparently her mane was a pale pink.

"Hello? Oh, Twilight!" the... Pegasus, opened the door fully- which then revealed the large humanoid fox behind Twilight.
Fluttershy stood frozen, her mouth gaped and twitching.

"Uh, T-Twilight? There`s a big scary thing behind you..." Foxy smiled sheepishly as the pegasus said this.

"Oh, Foxy?! No, no, it`s okay Fluttershy" Twilight stopped the door from slamming.
Fluttershy had ducked behind her long hair.

"Aye, lass. I won`t hurt ye" Foxy said as softly as possible, though it still sounded quite rough.

"R-really...?" Flutterhy stood up, her legs shaking beneath her. Foxy and Twilight both nodded.
Fluttershy gulped.

"Well, o-okay then..." She backed away, and let Twilight in. Foxy went inside her house, but had to duck under the door frame as he did so.
His metallic feet made small clinking sounds as they tapped the floor.

Most of the animals inside ran for their lives.

"Um, so T-Twilight... Why`d you, um, come here? I mean, there`s nothing wrong with that..." Fluttershy squeaked as she stepped away from Foxy.

"I, well, I wanted to introduce you two. I thought it would go better than this..." Twilight smiled sheepishly.


"So, is it done?" A royal female voice questioned.

"Yes" was the other one`s reply. Her voice was royal, but lighter.

"And you think that bringing him here will help?".

"...I don`t know. I hope it will".

The two ended their conversation. It wasn`t much to dwell on anyways.

"Before you go to bed, I want to ask something" The deeper voice came out again.

"Yes?".

"Why did you do this?" her voice became lighter, as she was questioning this pony`s motives.

"...You`ll see".


Author's Note:

so... Sorry it may not be good, but i`m heading my own way in this...

Cracker?