• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 2,421 Views, 89 Comments

Equestrian Fox - Doukzor



Foxy the pirate fox... Teleported to Equestria by an unknown force. Can he be helped?

  • ...
10
 89
 2,421

Greetings?

"So, any questions?" Twilight asked. Foxy sat in a cross-legged pose on the couch.

"Aye. Where the heck am I?" he growled. Twilight stared.

"Were in Equestria" she stated like it was obvious.

"Eh, what were those wooden mutts?" Foxy sighed. This was gonna be a while.

"Timber wolves" Twilight answered, waving a hoof in the air.

"Um, here be my biggest one. Why is the world now inhabited with rainbow ponies?!" Foxy snarled.
A long, long while.

"Here, just let me explain" Twilight Sparkle sighed. Fluttershy went off to comfort her little animals while they talked. Angel was watching the robotic fox with narrowed eyes.

"Angel!" Fluttershy whispered, "It`s rude to stare!".
The small white bunny shrugged.

Fluttershy began to look for a second too.

"Ugh, what will you do to stay away from them?" she asked. Angel made motions, waving his arms this way and that.

"Angel, c`mon. I can`t afford to keep getting-" she was cut off by the angel making a rectangle with his paws.

"I... Alright" Fluttershy sighed as she left to grab an ice-cream sandwich.

Twilight Sparkle`s eyes widened.

"Your from a world with humans?" She asked for the second time. And for the second time, Foxy nodded.

"Aye, though we saw more of the smaller ones. The children" He sighed.

"Okay, who`s this, 'we'? There are more of you?" Twilight contemplated.

"On some level, aye, yes. But they resemble a bear, a chicken, and then a bunny, along with a golden bear. There were others before us, but I don`t really remember `em" the fox stare out a random window.

"So... Anything ever bothered you there?" She asked. Foxy looked into her eyes, a deadly glare dancing among them.

"Aye" he stated with a shrug.

"Can you name one?" she asked him.
He shook his head.

"Please?".
Foxy gave a defeated sigh.

"The only problem I ever did have. It`s called the bite of `87" Foxy began to fiddle with his hook.

Twilight would- should`ve stopped there, and ended the conversation. But no. She pressed on.

"What happened?" she thought she could help, but oh was she wrong.
Foxy glared at her.

"I ain`t talkin `bout it" he growled, trying to ignore her.

"C`mon..." she pleaded.
The fox suddenly snapped.

"No! I don`t want to remember that day! Stay outta me business!" He snarled at her, and she back up quickly. Foxy set his hands under his head, propping himself up.
A sigh escaped his muzzle.

"I just... Won`t talk `bout" he whispered. Twilight gave herself time to calm down.

"Eh, o-okay..." she grimaced. Her sides heaved uncontrollably.

Fluttershy had noticed the loud voice of Foxy.
She as currently hiding under one of her wooden tables, clinging to it for dear life.
She whimpered as she lost her grip and fell to about three inches.

Twilight walked into her kitchen.

"Hey, um, Fluttershy?" she asked.
The pale pegasus smiled as her shakily.

"Um..." twilight was at a loss for words.

"I got scared" Fluttershy squeaked.
Twilight levitated the pony out from under the table, whom quickly got up on shaky hooves.

"It`s alright. He`s just, eh, snappy?" The alicorn gave off a sheepish smile.

Fluttershy nodded a little, and looked at the bipedal fox. He seemed sad, his left eye a bit droopy.
He had multiple tears in his body, and a hook.
A pair of what seemed to be pirate-like pants adorned his waist, but they were ripped at the knee point.
The rest of his legs were metallic, though had wires and such that wrapped through and around them.
His snout was definitely fox like, with a bit of sharp teeth here and there, all white- save for one golden fang.
His eye-patch was torn, but still intact, and one ear seemed loose.

"Twilight, Foxy looks kind of... Say, torn? He doesn`t seem too d-dangerous, you think you should... I don`t know, fix him up?" Fluttershy asked.
Twilight turned around to inspect the humanoid fox. It was true.
He had been limping behind her anyways before.

"Yeah, your right. I probably should, and do need to inspect the type of metal and wires he`s built with..." Twilight tapped her chin with a hoof.

"Well, my animals are kind of uneasy around him..." the pegasus scraped at her wood floor with a hoof.

"Oh? Uh, sorry, Fluttershy. I should get him to my house anyways" Twilight hugged Fluttershy goodbye.
She turned to the bipedal fox, whom was still staring out a window.

"Hey, um, were heading back to my house to check out your wires and such. You ready?" she asked him, and Foxy just simply nodded.

"Good, okay. Well, the ponies here in Ponyville would probably freak out if they saw you... So..." Twilight carried on a tiny explanation.


"Don`t dare teleport me ever again, ye hear?" Foxy pointed his hook at Twilight- whom was laughing.
She covered her mouth with a hoof, trying to hold it in.

"T`aint funny!" the fox snarled, and looked away. He crossed his arms in a pouting-like pose.
Twilight glanced at Foxy, and only felt more laughter come on. She felt to the floor.

"Er, what are ye laughing at now?!" he shot her a glare, which she shrugged off. She had to wipe tears from her eyes eventually.
Once the laughter had settled down, the fox took to sitting in his earlier position, hand/hook up to hold his head as it drooped.
The sun had begun to set now, it being around 6 o` clock or so.

"Look, Foxy, i`m um, sorry?" Twilight nudged him. He kept his bored look.

"It`d be fine, l-l-lass" Foxy stammered. His head perked up. Twilight cocked hers to one side.

"Was that a glitch?" she asked.

"I think so" was the only response from Foxy.
Twilight tapped her chin, and then brightened up. She ruffled her feathers.

"Hey, I may be able to do something about that!" she ran off. Foxy was about to follow her, but she was already gone by then. Her hooves made small taps as they hit the floor. But the tapping faded away.

"Eh, Twilight?" Foxy asked.

No answer.
The fox sighed, before resuming his original pose.
The sun was setting quite quickly, he noticed.

It`s tip slunk behind some far-away mountains within seconds, and in another ten, was half-way gone.
The sky became a crimson-like purple fairly quickly too, making the surrounding crystal room far more dark. Even if torches lit the surrounding area, it seemed almost... Menacing.

"Foxy, I have what I need to fix that voice box!" Twilight called out as her hooves yet again tapped the floor.
He turned around to the see the approaching pony, and his thoughts resumed to the previous glitch.

Twilight put down a screw-driver, a wrench, and a few other tools.

"I keep stuff like this handy in case something breaks" She smiled.
She levitated Foxy`s hand over to her, and began inspecting the metal within.

"When were you built?" she asked without raising her head.

"Eh, I was b-built in nine-teen eighty three..." Foxy looked at his hook.

"But some parts were r-r-removed or replaced, so I have a a a bit of metal from 1983, all the way up to 1987" he sighed.
Twilight rummaged through and pulled out a pair of scissors.

"Um, I might need to shut you down for a bit" Twilight said softly, " I`d be able to power you back on afterwards...". Foxy winced at the thought of being off.

"I, eh, do ye have to?" he asked.
Twilight didn`t nod, instead shaking her head.

"No, but it`d be easier on me, and would make fixing you go by a lot faster" she reasoned.
Foxy sighed.

"I s`pose".


"I still can`t find him" Bonnie growled from inside the parts room.

"I don`t care! He`s got to be around he somewhere" the gruff voice of Freddy snarled back in response.

"Boss, i`ve looked in the kitchen, in the cove, even the bathrooms!" Chica shuddered, "Both of them...".
Freddy muttered something to himself, clear agitation planted on his muzzle.

"I can check again if you`d like..." Chica stated softly.

"Yes. We need to find that brat! before the guard gets here!" Freddy checked the clock. It was already 11:50.
Bonnie rushed into the dining room, where the others stood.

"I`ve checked the back stage room twice" Bonnie complained.

"Arg! Where is Foxy!" Freddy gripped his mike rather harshly.

"I don`t know, and I don`t think were gonna find him..." Chica mumbled to herself.

"Well, no, not unless we get his help" Bonnie whispered. Freddy perked up.

"No. NO. Were not getting that mutt to help us!" He growled, but he knew it. Bonnie was right. Chica even began nodding.

"Look, he may be our only choice, Freddy" she looked at the bear with a daring stare.

"But, f-fine. Tomorrow night, i`ll ask him" Freddy grunted before heading back to the stage. His grip on the mike loosened, but it was still tight.
Bonnie and Chica exchanged glances, before heading back to the stage. 12:00.


Author's Note:

I honestly think this story sucks... I do...:facehoof:
I AM NOT DETERMINED TO GET ANYWHERE ON THIS STORY!!!!
So, sorry if this sucks... My larger priority is being poured into an RP blog and starting Purple Tears 2

Cracker?