• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 6,125 Views, 109 Comments

A Spike Of Chaos - MasterBrony Forever



Discord stays a week with Spike, but things take a turn as Discord develops some...feelings for the drake.

Comments ( 44 )

6473090 Yup~! Had them already to go!

Sorry that I haven't commented before but I loved this story from beginning to end, I hope there's more Spike/Discord in the future!

Well this was HIGHLY unexpected. Thought you weren't going to drop the entire chapters until Friday, not that I'm complaining.

6473445 Me too~ And who knows...their might be~:raritywink:
6473477 We finished before we expected, and so I thought it would be a neat little surprise for you all.

6474560 Yup They are together now~ Now is the hidding game:pinkiehappy:

YES YES YES!!!
I love This story.
Its not very often someone makes a Spike/Discord clopfic.
It kinda makes me want to TAKE Spike's place, and fuck Discord like there is no tomorrow.
YEAH!!!

6474798 I am really glad you enjoyed it that much. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

wow that story was really damn amazing i cant belive it ^^
such an good story haha
hey and you still reached your goal
they fucked the entire time anyway ^^

no seriously i loved this story
very good in the end haha

buuut i must say i would have really enjoyed a few more Discord-on-Top scenes xDDD

6475386 Well maybe there may be something in the future that are just them trying out different different fetishes and Discord may be on top.

I just finished chapter 8 and I was wondering if you could change the chapter titles to show which ones have clop in them. There have been multiple times where I've warmed myself up only to have it be a non clop chapter.

6476219 I would do that if the chapters that had clop in them were only that, the clop, and the rest of the chapter contained story that could be read without the clop chapters. Since that is not the case I see no point in doing that.

But if you really want to be able to get off to this I will label them. But only if you really need it that badly.

I don't know how people don't know about both of them. :twilightsmile:

6475953 hopefully haha

sooo what did you spend a year making this fic and not post any of it till it was finished?....

6479621 uploading 50k of text in the same day?.....

6479634 Yeah I decided to just pot them all because it was original gonna be released weekly but we finished it and finished final edits faster then we had originally thought, and wanted to surprise the people who enjoyed it by putting them all out before they expected us to. Is it bad we put them all up in one day?

6479645 no i just wanted to know what happened , so i see....

6479655 Hm, okay. I posted several blogs about how things were going to go once I finished everything.

Finally got the chance to read all the chapters. I can tell that you guys really put effort into writing this story and it paid off.

6519300 Yeah, we did all we could and wanted to do with this ship. :pinkiehappy:

and now to wait for part 2 of the series >:3

6596974 Their might be, their might not be. We wouldn't know what to write it about...

6597237
plenty of stories to tell with them X3
like idk the world reacting to them? maybe going into deeper detail about Celestia knowing Discords special spot >:3

6597944 We may consider it, but it would come at a later time.

6598035
then i hope to see it sometime X3

ended just after a whole three and a half hours

Which is the amount of time that'll take to read this entire story.

6788406 Well it may take a little longer, just depends on how fast you read :derpytongue2:

Possible one year anniversary Gala bonus chapter?

7080996 Maybe in the future, if we can come up with what would happen.

7846149 lol, yeah this was more of a passion project for us. Wasn't looking too much for problems as we were writing it.

Going back to this story I wish I knew what chapter have clop and which characters.

8870333
Yeah sorry. Not much one for labeling which chapters have clop. And besides with me, if the story is labeled with mature and sex I just assume at some point someone will have sex. If it is something I want to read sex wise I read the story. Otherwise, if it is for example female on female sex since I will skip cause I find nothing sexy about that at all and I don't ship any female on female, or if it is a majority of the story I just won't finish reading.

8870399
That's fine and all but I'm talking about this story right here.
There's 16 chapters and half of those chapters are clop with 6 or 7 different characters. I was looking for the chapter with twilight sparkle and couldn't remember if it was before or after chapter 5.
My request is if you can label each story if it contains clip and by which characters?

8872221
As far as I remember there was no sex sense with Twilight. Only ones that are there are with Spike and Discord. Why would I need to label what characters are involved in each chapter anyways.

8872449

Why would I need to label what characters are involved in each chapter anyways

Because there are 16 chapters to this story. Each mane6 gets a chapter(which is just Discord pretending to be them) besides Rainbow Dash and Applejack since theirs are in a single chapter. If I remember correctly half of those 16 chapters are story progression and the other is more focused on clop.

It'll be easier on the reader to know which chapter is clop and which characters are involved and what chapters is just pure story.

8898992
Even then, that seems kinda pointless to me at least.

I like so much this story, great job men :3

Login or register to comment