• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 2,945 Views, 509 Comments

Not another One-Shot-Ober - Admiral Biscuit



A collection of mostly comedic vignettes about ponies in their native Equestria.

  • ...
12
 509
 2,945

Twilight Sparkle Has A Peach On Her Ass—A Uranusverse Fic

Twilight Sparkle Has A Peach On Her Ass—A Uranusverse Fic
Admiral Biscuit who totally blames Obs for this.

It all started one evening when Twilight Sparkle was bathing. That was something she did.

Sometimes.

Ok, not as much as she should.

Once upon a time, she had been a conscientious bather. Proper grooming was important, after all: a mare wanted to look and smell her best.

But the first time she'd tried after having wings suddenly thrust upon her, the feathers had absorbed about half a bathtub's worth of water nearly instantly, and try as she might, they wouldn't wring out. Rainbow hadn't been much help—she wasn't a good enough flier to have a cloud bath—and Fluttershy flew so infrequently, if baths gave her wing problems, she'd probably never notice.

But the truth was she was beginning to smell . . . beginning to stink. Things had come to a head when the Yaks had visited. She'd thought the strange odor pervading the castle had been them. Once they'd left, though, it had persisted. Neigh, it had gotten worse.

The last straw had been when she was walking through town and waved at Lotus. (Or was it Aloe? Seriously, which one is which?) The mare had made a sign against evil and then fled for the safety of the spa. Humiliated, Twilight forwent her shopping and slunk back to the friendship castle.

Rarity was summoned, and a bath was drawn. Noteworthy dragged a whole cartful of beauty supplies along, and presently, Twilight was neck-deep in nearly-boiling water, while Rarity—suitably dressed in a very stylish Hazmat suit—scrubbed her with a long bristle brush.

After two hours, she emerged, practically sparkling. Rarity was ready with piles of plush towels, and began patting the alicorn dry in an overly friendly manner. Suddenly, the alabaster unicorn stopped, her gorgeous blue eyes locked on Twilight's shapely flank.

“Twilight?”

“Yes, Rarity?”

“I . . . is it possible to scrub a cutie mark off?”

“No.” Twilight dropped the dozen towels she was holding in her field and turned to look at her own butt. “Hmm, that's odd. Does it feel like a cutie mark?”

Rarity tentatively put her hoof on Twilight's backside. “Yes, darling, it does.”

“Does it taste like a cutie mark?”

Rarity's cheeks colored slightly, but she was a brave pony.

“Well?”

“Mm, yes, darling, it does taste like a cutie mark. Let me give it another lick just to be sure.”

“This calls for research!” Twilight shouted.

Rarity looked deep into Twilight's flawless lavender eyes. “Yes, it does.”

THE NEXT MORNING

“You may be wondering why I called you all here this morning,” Twilight announced from her slightly-taller-than-the-rest chair.

“Ah'm wondering why Rarity looks all mussed up, yet smug at the same time. Almost like y'all—“

“Moving right along, I took a bath last night. And I discovered that my cutie mark had changed.” So proud she was, she stuck her butt in the air like she just didn't care and waved it around in front of the other five. Rarity in particular paid it close attention.

“I thought it was another planet, perhaps.”

“Yeah!” Pinkie jumped up on the table. “Like Uranus.”

“No, that's Luna's anus.”

“But the more research I did, it didn't match up with any known planet.”

“Did it match up with any unknown planets?”

AJ raised her eyebrow at Rainbow.

“No, something much closer to home. A peach!”

AJ raised her other eyebrow and turned to Twilight. “We ain't friends no more.”

“So here's what we're going to do.” Twilight turned to them all eagerly. “Since I'm not the Princess of Friendship any more, I have to make some changes. AJ, you're going to be replaced with Peachy Keen.”

“Yup.” AJ touched the brim of her hat and walked out of the castle, head held high.

“Rainbow, you're being replaced by Peachy Sweet.”

“Fair enough. Does this mean I don't have to bring back the Daring Do books I borrowed?”

“No.”

“Pinkie, you're going to be replaced with an actual peach.”

“But—“

“I'm just tired of having you jump out of flowerpots and stuff. It's freaky as hell, girl. Fluttershy?”

“Eep.”

“You can stay. You're practically a peach.”

“Um, you said I wasn't. Or that it didn't matter if I was.”

“Well, you are from now on.” Twilight looked around the mostly-deserted table. “Rarity, you can stay. But you must only use peach-flavored grooming products henceforth. Everypony is dismissed.”

And thus dawned a new day in the peachy Uranusverse.

Author's Note:

Yup, I crossed the memes again.
It's all Obs' fault. He told me to.