• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 2,944 Views, 509 Comments

Not another One-Shot-Ober - Admiral Biscuit



A collection of mostly comedic vignettes about ponies in their native Equestria.

  • ...
12
 509
 2,944

Fluttershy's Bathroom is Flooded with Pandas

Fluttershy's Bathroom is Flooded with Pandas
Admiral Biscuit

Big Mac leaned in and nuzzled Fluttershy's neck gently, eliciting a small sigh of pleasure from the pegasus. Emboldened, he moved his muzzle down, caressing her withers, then her wings. She unconsciously stretched them out, tickling the tips of his ears with her primaries.

He whuffed a breath against her barrel, then kissed her lightly just below her ribcage. He could feel something stirring under the covers. Maybe tonight's the night.

His muzzle moved lower, lower, against the curve where her flank met her haunch, his excitement growing measurably.

Then he felt a hoof on his head. "Um . . . not now. I'm not really in the mood."

"Eyup." He let out a resigned sigh and pulled his head back up above the covers, shifting himself into a more comfortable position. I sat through an entire wreslin' match with her, and didn't get nothin' from it. But he was a patient, kind pony, so he kissed her gently on the muzzle and fell asleep.

Eventually.

The Next Morning

Maybe this mornin's the mornin'. He sighed. Even in his head, that sounded dumb. What wasn't dumb was that he was in Fluttershy's bed, and she was cuddled up against him, her hind leg resting against a rather sensitive part of his anatomy.

Her gorgeous pink hair was spread across the pillow like a halo, framing her flawless face. He leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the muzzle and was rewarded with her snuggling against him.

Big Mac reached down with a hoof, lightly stroking the ruff of fur along her belly. She sighed contentedly, right until his hoof went a little too far south.

"Um, not now. I'm not ready."

"Eyup." Big Mac let out a mighty sigh. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course." She brushed her lips against his, then folded the covers back with a wing. "I'll get the fire going and start breakfast."

Five Ten Minutes Later

"Are you all right in there?"

"Eyup."

"Are you sure?"

"E . . . yup?"

Fluttershy folded her ears back as the toilet flushed yet again.

"It doens't sound like it, mister."

Big Mac winced. He was going to be in the doghouse for sure. He tapped a hoof impatiently on the floor, hoping that would make the toilet tank fill faster, but it was no good.

He didn't hear the bathroom door open, because it was muffled. Muffled with pandas.

Hundreds of tiny pandas flooded Fluttershy's bathroom. The pegasus's beautiful teal eyes went wide when she saw them, and then she looked up at Big Mac's red face.

"Er, I can explain," he said lamely.

Author's Note:

With Majin Syeekoh's blessing.

If you don't get the joke, all you need to know is Majin wrote a story titled Twilight's Bathroom is Flooded with Semen and another titled Big Mac's Dick is Made of Pandas. I'm sure y'all can do the math from there.