• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 2,945 Views, 509 Comments

Not another One-Shot-Ober - Admiral Biscuit



A collection of mostly comedic vignettes about ponies in their native Equestria.

  • ...
12
 509
 2,945

Flash Sentry Steals Everybody's Waifu

Flash Sentry Steals Everyone's Waifu.
Admiral Biscuit

He came through the portal in the basement of Twilight's tree. It took him a moment to adjust to the darkness—it had been daylight when he stepped through the statue on the EqG side.

As an aside, he wasn't quite sure why they'd put the portal under the horse's ass rather than the horses's mouth, but it reminded him vaguely of a metaphor. Something about looking a Greek horse in the mouth.

He marched up the stairs. He was a man on a mission. He'd fallen hard for Twilight Sparkle, and he was going to find her. They'd shared something special back there at Canterlot High.

The stairs led up to an empty library. Well, empty in the sense that there wasn't anybody in it. The weird dog that Twilight had was there, napping in a basket, but that was it. Flash thought about going over and petting it, but he didn't want to wake it and have it raise a commotion.

He wrinkled his nostrils. The inside of the library smelled kind of like a stable. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was there, mostly masking the musty odor of old books.

Ahead of him were doors, and doors led to the outside, and outside would be people who knew where Twilight was.

Without a moment's hesitation, he pushed the door open and stepped out of the library. He was not prepared for what happened next.

He had but a moment to notice that everyone was a pony. Many of them looked vaguely familiar, like some of the girls at Canterlot High. They had the same color manes and their coats matched the skin of his friends. They even had little designs on their butts that looked like the charms so many of the girls wore.

But that was all he noted before he was assaulted by a mass of mares. He should have seen that coming; he should have heeded Sunset's warning. This was a world of young, naked, fuckable ponies who were inexplicably attracted to a wiry orange human with tousled blue hair, rock-hard abs, a leather jacket, a Camaro with racing stripes (which he'd left behind; it wouldn't fit through the portal), and perfect guitar-strumming fingers.

And blue eyes.

They mobbed him, tails raised. They buried him under their bodies and tore off his clothes with their hooves and teeth and ravished him right there on the street. (They let Twilight go first, of course; that was the friendly thing to do.) And they wouldn't let up. Before too long, Flash was in a relationship with everymare in Ponyville.

Twilight (of course). Applejack. Rainbow Dash (not a lesbian). Fluttershy. Rarity (sorry, Spike). Pinkie Pie. Lyra (hands > Bon Bon). Minuette. Derpy. Sparkler. Mrs. Cake. Braeburn. Carrot Top. Lyra + Bon Bon (threesome FTW). Mayor Mare. Granny Smith (ew). Everypony.

The whole town ground to a halt in the wave of this orgy. It was worse than heat season—worse because nomare wanted to do anything except fuck Flash, and nostallion was getting any. Flash had stolen your waifu, and my waifu, and everypony's waifu. Even the princesses fell for him, and it was obvious to all that Equestria would soon be doomed by Flash's unparalleled good looks and phenomenal stamina.

And that would be the end of our story, except that an axe-wielding pony finally chopped him up into little tiny bits, and that's how Equestria was saved by Incidental Background Mare #9.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry.


Incidental Background Mare #9 (who's nobody's waifu).