• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 2,944 Views, 509 Comments

Not another One-Shot-Ober - Admiral Biscuit



A collection of mostly comedic vignettes about ponies in their native Equestria.

  • ...
12
 509
 2,944

Starlight Glimmer gets Murdered by an Angry Mob

Starlight Glimmer gets Murdered by an Angry Mob
Admiral Biscuit

“But . . . the staff has all the magic we need!”

Starlight Glimmer leaned over Night Glider. “The staff is a piece of wood I found in the desert!” She continued her rant as she moved from pony to pony, sending them cowering back in fear. “I created Harmony!”

“You lied to us!” Double Diamond pawed at the ground and snorted.

“So what? E-Everything else I said is true! The only way to be happy is if we're all equal.”

Party Favor pinned his ears back. “Except for you.”

I'm losing them, Starlight thought, a faint fear creeping into her heart. Only one way left. Make an example of Party Favor and everypony else will fall in line. She lit her horn, just as Twilight spoke.

“Everypony has unique talents and gifts, and when we share them with each other, that's how rea—“

“QUIET!”

“You can't have a cutie mark, Starlight! Either we're all equal, or none of us are!”

Starlight looked around frantically. They're all against me. After all I did for them. . . . Without another word, she galloped to her house and slammed the door shut, barring it with magic. If only it wasn't for those six meddlesome fillies.

From outside the house, Starlight heard the worrying clamor of an angry mob. Presently, hooves were rattling against her house, while pegasi were smashing into her windows in a foolish attempt to break in. Pitchforks scraped against the walls, and the eerie flickering light of torches made the shadows in her living room dance about menacingly.

She cantered up the stairs and grabbed the six special jars off her shelf, tilted her bed to the side, and was about to flee through the secret passage to freedom when what felt like an iron club smashed into her skull. Head ringing, she lost hold of the magic, and the jars tumbled down the stairs as she turned to face a soot-covered pegasus.

“Night Glider! I—“

“Save it.” The pegasus' voice dripped with venom.

Starlight shook her head and began to cast a spell, when the same iron-shod hoof crashed into her horn. Her vision exploded into stars and whorls, and she was only dimly aware of being dragged by her tail down the stairs and out into the street.

She has our cutie marks—all of them.”

“Make her give them back!”

“Get her!”

A moment later, the mob descended. As the element bearers watched in horror, powerless to help, the angry herd stomped her to death in a misguided attempt to get their cutie marks back.

Five minutes later, when tempers had calmed somewhat and the cutie marks had not yet reappeared, Sugar Belle finally quietly suggested that maybe they should just go to the cave. But it was too late for poor Starlight.

Author's Note:

Moral:
Don't fuck with ponies, I guess?