• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 2,317 Views, 99 Comments

The Reject Chronicles - Darth Pestilence



All Mason, Robert, and John wanted to do was have fun at a convention. That's all they wanted! But when they purchased items from a mysterious being they are sent to a foreign world. And thus, the adventure of a lifetime began. (Now cancelled)

  • ...
14
 99
 2,317

This story is ded.

As much as it pains me to put my first story on this site to rest, I'm afraid it has come to just that. I no longer have any desire to write this story anymore. I know a good deal of you liked this story, but if I'm being honest, I always knew I was never going to finish this, especially with how long I intended it to be. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to cancel one of my stories, but that's just how things have turned out.

Now, while this is the end of this story, the characters of Robert, Mason, and John may return. A friend of mine and I have been discussing ideas for a possible story, and I intend to bring that trio back in that story, along with some other humans should I really get into writing it. Whether or not I will finish that story has yet to be seen.

Once again, I apologize for letting you down like this.

-Darth Pestilence

Comments ( 11 )

Well.........fuck :facehoof:

7750224 Yeah... sorry bout that.

7750226 whatever, its your story can't say I'm not disappointed but I'm gonna stop read and following the only reason I was here was that story:ajsleepy:

7750787 I just don't have any enthusiasm to write it anymore. Plus, I wasn't exactly sure what direction I wanted the story to go.

So besides incoporating your characters in another story, will this idea be put in that same story as well or are you scrapping this idea all together?

7751417 This idea will be scrapped.

7752902 A shame, this idea was interesting. You should continue it in another story once you start having ideas again.

I hope that you gain interest in this story sometime soon, I really love it. Also you left us on a cliffhanger so, yeah. Wish you post another chapter.

Login or register to comment