• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 1,388 Views, 24 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Devils - Ravvij



Stable 6 is a place dedicated to arcane magic and a twisted social experiment from Stable-Tech. But something is happening in the dark, deep under the stable.

  • ...
20
 24
 1,388
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

The prologue was intense but it still had some grammar errors in it here and there. If you go back and reread it then I’m sure you’ll see them. If the prologue disappeared after I post this too then I’ll know that I've gone nuts. :pinkiecrazy:

6199709 It turns out that I had some pretty critical errors with the character. I'm doing another rewrite of the first chapter and this time I'm going to make it 5 star quality if it kills me. :raritywink:

6977434
6975597

I am actually quite sorry about posting it like that. I don't think the critique was wrong, but dishing it out in public was. I should have been more sensitive to how the delivery of the message may have an unintended negative impact.

I should probably just replace it with some placeholder saying that critique was moved to private.

It's a year scince this one has been updated.

7280608 Yeah. I'm working out a few kinks in the story and planning more stuff. I don't mean for it to take this long, but with how busy I've been with school and work I haven't seen much time to update it.

7282061 Summer feries soon. I have hope.

Also why this does have so many dislikes? I understand the chapter should be a little longer but I think it's the people beeing frustrated abaut it beeing only a beggining for now.

7283047 Because I used to have a chapter-1 and it sucked pretty badly. I'm rewriting it... again. :applecry:

7283266 It kindda reminds me of a Fallout Equestria idea I had a while ago where the main characters would be foals keept in medical
quarantine in a Stable and the bust out at some point because of a plague spreading inside. Or something like that.

7283348 that's not at all how this is going to go. The prologue is a teaser and everything that happens in it will be explained later.

7285308 The better. I try to roll out my idea one day.

Christ! What a prologue. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.

Why was this cancelled?

9308865
I sucked at writing when I wrote this the first two times... like, I sucked really badly. I still want to do this story, I've just got too much going on right now to actually sit down and write it out.

9308905
In the case that you do finally continue this, will you edit the first two chapters, start over, or continue with chapter 3?

9618608
I need to edit the first two chapters... so, most likely it'll get a reboot. I've got ideas for this and how I want it to go, I'm just not entirely sure how I want to go about making them.

Just found this. Interesting story. Looking forward to seeing more. :twilightsmile:

11426968
I want to get back to this story so badly, I look forward to more from this story, too.

Login or register to comment