• Published 22nd May 2012
  • 3,824 Views, 46 Comments

Meine Freunde und meine Unterdrücker - Black Iron Tarkus



Alternate history, where Nazis won the the war and are now capable of space travel.

  • ...
22
 46
 3,824

Chapter III: Neue Konflikte

*Click*

Entry Two, August twelfth, 2145

This is indeed a strange planet. It is day two of the colonization process, and there has been an interesting development. Since we came here, it has been noted that the sun hasn’t moved its position, not even slightly. This breaks so many physical laws; our entire physics department would have been rendered comatose *chuckle*. When asked if this was natural, the natives said no; they claimed it wasn’t moving because the diarchs weren’t present to move it.

Apparently, the diarchs were powerful enough to turn the planet axis. *sigh*, oh the opportunities we could have seized had the younger of the diarchs’ horn not been removed. The *zzzzzzzt* are going to want to tear their hair out once they hear about this. I suspect they’ve had it with our current fuehrer’s incompetence.

Anyhow, moving the planet isn’t all this species can do. They can manipulate weather patterns, that would otherwise be motionless and plants won’t grow without their assistance. They claim that if a team of unicorns was assembled they will be able to raise the sun and moon each day. This may prove useful in the near future.

This has been Doctor *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt*, end entry.

=================

*Click*

2150, present day

Canterlot, the Equestrian Wehrmacht Headquarters

Today was the usual busy day at the Equestrian Wehrmacht Headquarters. A second consignment of striders was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, which kept the communications floor in a constant rush. However, for the chief executor of the Equestrian Wehrmacht front, it was the usual, painfully slow day.

General Kessler sat at his desk, finishing the last of the supply request forms from the western border guard. They’d sent a few requests for additional rifle ammunition, mortar shells and artillery rounds; weeks before they would receive their monthly resupply shipment. Conflict from the gryphon rebels was increasing day by day, which meant they would be eating through their supplies quicker than usual. However, other than increased consumption of their equipment, the western Border guard was doing a first-rate job of keeping the Rebels back. It wouldn’t be long before the Gryphon’s morale would crumble.

Finishing the last of the forms, Kessler set the entire stack aside. Now, with nothing to do, Kessler took advantage of this free time to prop his feet up on the desk and relax. He looked about his office with content; it was luxurious by the Fuehrer’s standards.

The room itself was around three by five meters. It was decorated by several banners displaying the German eagle; a decoration any lesser official would be lucky to even posses one of in their office. To his left, a fireplace; the mantle decorated with various medals and trinkets, including his helmet from his days as a private. Above his fireplace was a portrait of himself, almost half as tall as the room. To the right of the room, a liquor cabinet, filled with some of the finest alcohol that remained untouched. Behind him was a window that stretched from the ceiling to the floor, overlooking the equestrian country side. Finally, the desk he was absent-mindedly resting his feet upon was made of pure, hand-carved mahogany.

Not that he was complaining about his current accommodations, but he couldn't help but think that this was a bit much, even for a general. In fact, he found it oddly suspicious that he’d gone up five ranks in such a short time. All he’d done was take charge during the initial invasion.

In the middle of his train of thought, the telephone sitting on his desk began to ring. Nonchalantly, he reached for the receiver and answered.

“Yes?”

A female voice over the phone answered

“General, Fleetmaster Weiss is here to see you.”

‘-without an appointment, of course’

“Send him in.”

With that, he put the receiver down and took his feet of the desk. A moment passed and the office’s door opened. From the hallway stepped The Fleetmaster, carrying a briefcase.

“General Kessler, it’s good to see you.”

“As to you Fleetmaster.”

“I apologize for not arranging an appointment, but I’m afraid I was unable to, given the circumstances of my visit.”

“Trouble with the dragons…?” Kessler speculated. Weiss’s expression quickly shifted to a scowl when he heard the name of the creatures he hated with a passion.

“Yes and no. The southern border was attacked by an elder red.” He explained. Kessler cocked an eyebrow, unfamiliar with the terminology Weiss had used. He quickly explained himself.

“In other words, a very large, red dragon.”

“I see,” The general chuckled. “Were there any casualties?”

“Surprisingly, no; the sluggish beast was no match for our striders, and was quickly dispatched.” The Fleetmaster said with a great amount of pride. “Unfortunately, upon falling, it crushed our communications building; nothing was salvageable.”

“Which is why you came here in person instead of calling in?”

“Exactly, sir.” Weiss chuckled as he pulled a few forms out of the briefcase he was carrying.

“I just need your permission for a few replacement units.” He said as he placed them on the desk. The general obliged, and began filling out the forms.

========================

“Communism, a government whose sole promises are a sense of brotherhood, unity and equality”

The screen portrayed animated people, seemingly identical, working in fields, lining up for food and greeting one another as friends.

“Its leaders claim to put their citizens before all else.”

A larger figure wearing a suit stood over a crowd of identical people in work clothes, smiling.

“For it was the workers who founded this empire, and it is the workers who will receive the most bounty.”

Bundles began raining from the giant figures hand, falling down to the smaller figures below. The camera then focused on one of the workers looking up at the larger suited figure.

“But….is that really the truth?”

The figure looks straight at the audience, his expression twisting into a confused-frown.

“No.”

The taller suited figure suddenly grew horns, his teeth became razor-sharp fangs and his nose morphed into a pig-like snout.

“Every soviet leader has cared little for their people, and has instead focused solely on their own selfish desires.”

Multiple giant figures with the same monstrous complexion began pillage fields and pry the roofs of houses to snatch the smaller figures belongings.

“And it shall be so as long as long as the Soviet Union stands.”

An enormous figure covered in black fur appeared, bull like horns on its head, wielding a sickle and a hammer. Beneath it, the smaller figures marched.

“And they even wish to soil OUR way of life.”

The screen then depicted a group of German citizens with a sinister looking figure among them.

“They must be stopped,” a large figure appeared, which could be quickly identified as a soldier “at all costs.”

The soldier pointed his pistol at the audience, and fired.

As the flash form the gunshot cleared, a message could be seen on the screen

Keep the ones you love safe. Support the Third Reich.

Another soldier appeared, kneeling down next to a filly. The camera focuses on the filly’s smiling face as the soldier tousled her mane before the image froze.

We have you in mind.

Right as the screen darkened and the classroom’s lights flickered back on, the dismissal bell rang.

“Alright class! That’s all the time we have today! Be sure to complete your after-school-assignments. Have a great day!

And with that the students spilled out of the class room.

Once outside, the students began chatting with one another. One group in particular was discussing the film they had just watched.

“Urgh! I’m sick of all these stupid propaganda films!” the orange pegasus griped.

“Hey, at least they waste uh good ten minutes; beats doin’ more school work.”

“Yeah, but even if it’s a different movie, it’s the same stupid message every time! ‘Nazis good, communists bad, give us your money so we can make bullets to riddle gryphons full of holes. Look at the nice soldier patting the cute fillies head!’”

“Fine, look at it that way; ‘least we won’t have tuh watch one again ‘til next week.”

“Don’t remind me……. crud, I’d better get to the station before the buss does. I’ll meet you guys at sugar cube corner when I’m done with my assignments.”

“See ya Scoots!”

The remaining two ponies began walking to their homes. As they walked, the white unicorn thought quietly to herself.

‘I thought things would be better once we got our cutie marks….’

Author's Note:

sorry for taking so long, next chapter should be up soon, and it's going to be BRUTAL

Comments ( 9 )

You're ALIVE!

Does this mean there's going to be a communist uprising in Equestria? Starting with the CMC? Either way, I'M STOKED!

Will the Communists show up to liberate the pony's?

2346803
They did attack one of Alaskas island but left due to the soldiers poorly fitted for winter gear and yes there have been times when the Japanese attacked the mainland but they weren't serious enough to cause damage. One was a submarine using its AA and Flack guns to hit this fort in oregon but no casualties and the other incedent is when they sent fire balloons to start wild fires but were all put out before it could spread

3415614 No. Equestrian Hitler can stop those commies.

i like this story because im asian

Oh my. The Nazis took over Equestria and possibly all of Equis, the killed Celestia, they enforced their lifestyles on them and even took over the job, press, and governing systems. Do you wonder what role Discord could play if he ever comes into the story? He may still be reformed in this timeline, most likely, some of the ponies, most notably Twilight, would try to convince him to get rid of the Nazis to avenge Celestia's death.

3415614
Maybe. But it wouldn't be much better! Or the White army?

Soon he said the next chapter will be out

Login or register to comment