• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 1,895 Views, 18 Comments

Another Dazzlings Redemption story - writer283



Have you ever heard the story of how the Dazzlings were reformed... oh you have, well here's another one

  • ...
2
 18
 1,895

Chapter 7

Monday 12:05 pm.


The six friends were seated in the school cafeteria to discuss their progress with the Dazzlings.


“And then Applejack grabbed her. You should have seen it, she looked like she was about to sock Aria right in the nose” Rainbow said, enthusiastically recalling the previous days events.

“Applejack is that true?” asked Fluttershy.

“Huh... oh yeah, whatever ya say” Applejack replied absentmindedly as she looked out the window next to their table. Her attention had been ensnared by her spit rival, Spear.

The strange student who had bested Applejack twice now stood outside, staring out at the schools track with a lunch pale by his feet. He bent down and took an apple out of the pale, then tossed it high up into the air. Spear pointed his head upward and effortlessly sent a magnificent wad of spit up into the air. The liquid met with the apple as it descended. He then turned toward the school, meeting Applejack's stare. He held his hand out and the apple fell perfectly into his grasp, with the none of the spit touching his hand. Spear then took a bite out of the apple, silently taunting Applejack.

Applejack raised an eye brow “Okay this is just getting weird” she said as she looked away from her rival.

“Applejack!” said Sunset “We have more important things to worry about than your weird rivalry with this spit guy”

“This is important, my honor is at stake... well, my spit honor that is” the farm girl replied.

“Spit honor or no spit honor, we've got to figure out where we stand with these sirens so we can plan our next move” said Sunset “So lets just recap how things went”

“Well, Adagio was generally abrasive and sarcastic, but not in a funny way, like in a, I'm so above everything else kind of way” said Rarity

“Applejack almost punched Aria” said Rainbow.

Applejack shot Rainbow Dash a warning glare.

“She messed with my hat” Applejack said as she crossed her arm and slunk back into her seat. The group gave a collective nod of understanding.

“Nothing went wrong with Sonata, she just seems a bit depressed about losing her powers” said Pinkie.

“I would imagine that's how they all feel, they're just working through it in different ways” said Fluttershy.

“But how are we supposed to help with that? We don't even really understand what they lost when their gems broke” said Rainbow.

“I think Rainbow Dash is right” Fluttershy concurred “We need to get a better understanding of what they're going through, or else we don't actually know what we should be doing”

“Maybe we could just get them replacements” said Rarity. Rarity looked around at the unenthusiastic faces “Well it would make me feel better”

“You ever notice we never talk about school stuff?” Pinkie asked.

“Little off topic, Pinkie” said Sunset.

“I know, I just haven't gotten to say much in the chapter of our lives that is today” Pinkie replied.

“Okay... but back to the matter at hand” said Sunset “So we're all pretty confident we need a bit more time with them before we can come up with a plan?”

“I think that's the general consensus” said Rarity.

“Whatever gets the whole thing done faster” said Rainbow.

“Actually, I don't think me and Pinkie would mind hanging out with Sonata again” said Fluttershy.

Pinkie nodded in agreement.

“I'm not sure how Aria will react the next time she sees me” said Applejack.

“Hmm... maybe it would be better if you didn't” said Rainbow.

“You got a point. I'd most likely just rile her up just by being there. Besides it'll give me time to focus on... other things” she said as she looked back out the window to see Spear still staring inside.

He pointed his face to the sky and let out mighty spit. He then removed his hat and tossed it behind him like a Frisbee. The wad of spit landed in the hat before it gently fell to the ground. Spear walked backwards, holding his stare with Applejack. He picked up his hat and placed it back onto his head, taunting the farm girl. Spear then shot a come and get me gesture before confidently strutting away.

“Did he just he just put on a hat he spat in, how uncouth” said Rarity.

“I hate that guy” Applejack said through gritted teeth.



Inside the city mall, the three sirens stood peering through the window of a small electronics store as people walked by, unaware of their other wordly presence. Adagio chuckled and wrung her hands together.

“So explain it to me again why we need a cell phone all of a sudden” Sonata asked.

“I already explained that to you” Adagio snapped.

“No you didn't, you just woke both of us up and said 'hey girls I've finally gotta plan'” Aria said mockingly “Why do you even need us for this anyway, we don't know anymore about this human technology than you do”

“I need you two to stand out here and watch for anyone from that school while I'm inside. I don't want anyone blabbing about what we're doing to those girls”

“Won't they be in school, ya know learning stuff?” asked Sonata.

“This place is only a short walk away from the school and from my understanding, high school students are allowed to leave the school during lunch hours or free periods, and the mall is the stereotypical hang out for students with nothing better to do”

“Maybe you could have just worn a disguise” Sonata suggested.

Adagio scoffed at the notion “Don't make stupid suggestions” she shot back.

Sonata crossed her arms and let out a defiant, humph.

“Now, you two understand your task?” asked Adagio. The two nodded in response “Good” she said as she walked away and entered the store.

The two stood in silence for a moment or two.

“Hey” said Aria “You know why she shot down your idea?” she asked.

Sonata shrugged her shoulders in response.

“Because she'd never be able to hide all that hair” Aria said with a smile.

Sonata's sour expression melted away as she let out a chuckle, which Aria quickly joined her in.

“You want to ditch her?” asked Aria.

“Sure, we'd probably just get yelled at for not standing in the right spot good enough anyway” said Sonata

“I saw you two blink 40 times while I was in the, do you realize what can go wrong in that time!” Aria said mockingly, as she attempted to mimic Adagio's voice.

The two laughed as they walked away from the store.

Inside the store, Adagio walked up to an employee and asked “Could you help me find a phone that can record videos?”

Comments ( 3 )

Mmmmh I wonder what Adagio's plan is.

What have commas ever done to you? :unsuresweetie:

You're missing a lot of commas, especially at the end of quotations. You're even missing some periods at the end of the quotes. Here:

“Maybe you could have just worn a disguise” Sonata suggested.

should be

“Maybe you could have just worn a disguise,” Sonata suggested.

while

“I need you two to stand out here and watch for anyone from that school while I'm inside. I don't want anyone blabbing about what we're doing to those girls”

should be

“I need you two to stand out here and watch for anyone from that school while I'm inside. I don't want anyone blabbing about what we're doing to those girls.”

and so on.

Login or register to comment