• Published 25th May 2015
  • 4,877 Views, 97 Comments

The Lord Protector of Equestria - Wang-Tang



Corvo will have to get used to a world where magic is a common thing and all of the inhabitants use their own kind, when the Outsider decides to transport him to Equestria.

Comments ( 15 )

This story has some pretty god potential but I think that judging by Chapter 1 you seem to fall into the telling not showing problem, it reads sort of dry and a bit boring in that the only real descriptions of things are in dialogue and Corvo's inner monologue/thoughts. Also I really don't see the point of making him anthro, I would say either go full pony like the Equestrians or keep him human, having him anthro in a fully pony world doesn't make sense to me (seems a bit of a cop out in that you didn't want to figure out the mechanics for his abilities as a pony but also wanted him to be like the Equestrians(I genuinely mean no offence these are just my thoughts on what things bugged me in the first chapter.))

All-in-all a decent story with a interesting premise, hopefully in later chapters it improves as you get practice but I have to bow out here, it's just not my cup of tea. :twilightsmile:

Great chapter pal. I never really saw any whales in the game but maybe I just didn't look hard enough or maybe I just forgot. Either way I am glad you went with telling the story of Dishonored 1 the way you played it.

6695558 I saw one in the void about midway through i think?

6711701 Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the void! Thanks pal.

6711813 No prob. kinda surprised that pinkie didn't grab some popcorn and 3D glasses though.

Damn your version of Corvo is awesome. Can't wait to read more.

CORVO I MISSED YOU YAY

I hope this story isn't dead. It was getting pretty good.

6144082
more please

Great story too bad it's dead

I find this story to be of great interest so far. Are you planning on continuing it?

9159492
Bitch, on a bad day it's 3 and I didn't get to bed till we ran out of light on the rig.

Continue the dick swingin contest or nah?

Please continue this story, I am really beginning to enjoy it!

Login or register to comment