• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
Luna's First Gym battle in Kalos

It was finally time for Luna’s first gym battle in Kalos and she was ready, standing right in front of Viola and the referee had said what she was going to say, both trainers was ready.

Before they could begin the door to the gym open very slowly and in walk Abigail, she didn’t say anything as she walk over to where James was and stood beside him.

James was watching the arena with his arms crossed. “I didn’t think you would show up.” He told Abigail.

“I was up late last night so I oversleep.” She told him without looking at him.

“Did you find your answer?” He asked her.

Abigail was shocked when she heard that. “Did Luna tell you?” James nodded. “No, I didn’t. I’m still not sure if I should be a Pokémon trainer or not.”

James let out a sighed. “Yeah, I know how you feel, there was times I want to quit myself.”

Abigail didn’t expect to hear that. “But, you’re the former champion of Hoenn, why did you want to quit?”

“One of them was after I lost to Tobias and his Darkrai but then I meet Luna.” Both of the look over to her who was eager to battle. “While traveling with her I found my love for being a trainer again and when the time is right, I am going to challenge Tobias again and get my title back.” Abigail didn’t know why but she thought what James was very cool and inspiring at the same time.

Then the battle started at the trainers got out their first Pokémon.

Viola was up first. “Come out Surskit.” She threw a Pokéball and out came the pond skater Pokémon.

Then Luna. “Let’s do this Spritzee.” Out came the perfume Pokémon.

Then the battle started and gym leader was the first one to attack. “Use ice beam.” Surskit fire away beam of ice from its antenna towards its opponent.

"Doge it and use echoed voice.” Spritzee managed to avoided the attack and then started to scream which hurt Surskit’s ears.

Surskit was pushed back by the attack. “Move it Surskit.” The pond skater Pokémon managed to skate away to the side. “Use ice beam again.” Surskit fired away another beam of ice and this time the attack hit.

Spritzee flew backwards a little from the attack. “Use fairy wind.” Spritzee attack with the wind.

“Doge it and use bubble beam.” Surskit managed to doge that attack and fire away bubbles from its mouth.

“Doge it.” Spritzee doge the attack. “Use charge beam.” Everyone was surprised when Spritzee fired away a beam of electricity that Surskit didn’t have time to doge, the pond Pokémon was hit hard enough that it passed out.

“Surskit is unable to battle, Spritzee is the winner.” The judge announced.

While Luna pump her fist in the air of the victory, the two on the sideline was still in shock over Spritzee charge beam. The James spoke. “Well, I didn’t see that coming. Luna’s Spritzee is full of surprises.” Abigail agreed.

Viola called back Surskit. “You did a good job, take a rest.” She put away the Pokéball and smiled at Luna. “Don’t think this is over just because your Spritzee can an electric attack,” She took out a new ball. “it took me by surprised but this time. Let’s do this Vivillon.” Out came the scale Pokémon ready for battle. “Use gust.” Vivillon started to flap its wings which create wind gust.

Spritzee was pushed backwards. “Don’t give up, use charge beam.” Spritzee managed to get away from the wind and fired away a beam of electricity’s.

“Doge it and use solar beam.” Vivillon managed to fly away so the attack missed and then it started to charge up energy. “Do it.” Thanks to the gym had a glass roof, Vivillon managed to gather the energy pretty fast, then scale Pokémon fired away the beam.

“Doge the attack.” Spritzee didn’t have the time and was hit pretty hard, the perfume Pokémon fell to the ground and landed on the ground unconscious.

“Spritzee is unable to battle, Vivillon is the winner.” The judge announced.

Viola was happy that she had won while Luna was stun, she couldn’t believe that Spritzee was out after one attack. She called back Spritzee and got ready her last Pokémon. “Come out Fennekin.” Out came the fox Pokémon.

Viola was a little worried when she saw Fennekin while Abigail thought the Pokémon was just incredible adorable, she took out the dex to see the data, Fennekin was still adorable.

“Time to get that badge, use ember.” Fennekin fired away balls of fire.

“Use gust to stop the attack.” Vivillon flaps its wings and the fire attack was gone.

Luna wasn’t happy by that, Viola just that against James. “Alright then, let’s use tackle.” Fennekin started to run.

Viola didn’t know why Luna did that, she was about to find out. “”Use psychic to stop Fennekin.” Vivillon’s eyes started to glow and then lifted the fox Pokémon in the air. Viola thought she had Luna but then she saw her smile. ‘Why is she smiling?’ Then she knew why. “Oh crap…”

“Use flamethrower.” Fennekin open its mouth and attack with flames that hit home, Vivillon lost focus and dropped Fennekin on the ground. “Use tackle.” The fox Pokémon leap towards Vivillon and tackle it hard.

“Don’t give up, use sleep powder.” Vivillon started to flap it swings and sleep powder to get Fennekin to sleep.

Luna was prepare. “I don’t think so, use flamethrower.” Fennekin attack with flames which cancels out Vivillon’s attack, the flames didn’t stop there as it keep on and hit Vivillon hard.

Viola wasn’t to happy by that. Use solar beam.” She wanted to finished it with one attack, Vivillon fired away the beam.

“Doge it and use another flamethrower.” Fennekin jump back and the attack missed, then the fox Pokémon attack with flames, the attack hit home and Vivillon landed on the ground unconscious.

“Vivillon is unable to battle, Fennekin is the winner which means the victor is the challenger Luna.”

Luna was very happy that she won her first gym battle in Kalos, James and Abigail clap for her when she received her gym bag, the bug badge.

While they walk back to the Pokémon, Luna was holding her first bag in her hand, admiring it.

Then James spoke up. “That bag isn’t going anywhere, you know that right?”

Luna just gave him an annoying look. “I know that, just let me enjoy this.” James just laugh while Luna want back to her bag.

Abigail on the other hand didn’t understand what was so special about winning a bag from the gym leader, she knew one had to have eight of them to join the league, maybe one day she would find out what was so special about it if she chose to.

Author's Note:

I write in my own pace.

It's a short chapter and I don't care.

Didn't anyone want to write a comment on James gym battle chapter?

PreviousChapters Next