• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
Tempest

Author's Note:

What's this? A new chapter? Does this mean that the story is back? It's look like it.

Anyway, this chapter is poorly written, like the rest of them and I know it.

After leaving the Pokémon center, James and Luna was heading towards the park to see if there were any trainers there. Luna was haply enjoying her baguette, she was more hungry than she realized. Once they arrived at the park they saw a crowd with people, they were probably watching a battle so James and Luna decided to see who was battling.

The couple managed to squeeze through the crowd and they saw that it was a Pokémon battle, a woman with a pink hair and a scar over her right eye, it was Tempest Shadow and she was battling a boy they had never seen before. Tempest’s Pokémon look like Luna’s Deerling but this had horns and collar that was made out of leaf’s. James and Luna hadn’t seen the Pokémon before so they both took out their Pokédex.

Skiddo the mount Pokémon. If it has sunshine and water, it dosen’t need to eat, because it can generate energy from the leaves in its back.

The boy was using a Pokémon that look like a bunny with giant ears, they hadn’t seen that one before either.

Bunnelby the digging Pokémon. It has ears like shovels. Digging holes strengthens its ears so much that they can sever thick roots effortlessly.

James and Luna was impressed by the data but then the match tarted and the boy was up first.

“Bunnelby, use mud slap.” The Pokémon jump up in the air and fired away mud from its ears.

“Doge it Skiddo.” The mount Pokémon jump to the side to avoid the attack. “Now grabbed Bunnleby with wine whip and toss it into the ground.” Wines came out from its body and grabbed Bunnleby who was still in the air, then the digging Pokémon was thrown into the ground and knock out.

Everyone around was speechless, none believe what they saw, Bunnleby lost after one attack. Even Tempest was lost for words, she had hope for better match than this. The boy called back Bunnleby and left, he was too embarrassed to star there anymore.

Tempest managed to get over her shock and called back Skiddo to its Pokéball. “Alright, I can do one more match, does anyone want to battle?” She asked while looking over the crowed for someone but none dared to approached, not after what they just saw.

Then James step forward. “I’ll battle you.” None expected anyone to challenge her but then they saw who it was.

Tempest smiled when she saw who it was. “James Shaw, the former champion of Hoenn.” James walk over and stood before her. “I heard a rumor you were in Kalos, wasn’t sure I believe or not but here you are.” She took out a Pokéball. “Let’s hope you make a better challenge then the last one.”

James took out his own Pokéball. “I will not try and disappoint you.”

Luna look between then and she could feel the intensity between them, it was like she could see their battle aura and it was very intense. This could be a good match.

Tempest was up first. “Come out Purrloin.” Out came a Pokémon that look like a car but it was standing on its rear legs?

Luna hadn’t seen that Pokémon before so she look at the data.

Purrloin the devious Pokémon. It’s cute act is a ruse. When victims let down their guard, they find their items taken. It attacks with sharp claws.

“So, it is/was thief?” Luna mumble to herself as she saw the data.

James got out his Pokémon and it was Spearow. Tempest didn’t expect that, she thought he would chose stronger Pokémon. “Use peck.” Sprearow flew towards Purrlpin to attack.

“Dodge it and use fury swipe.” Purrloin managed to jump backwards and Spearow attack, the Pokémon was about to attack.

James was ready. “Use double team.” Then there was more Spearow’s and Purrloin’s attack missed, then the real Spearow attack hit.

Tempest had to do something. “Use thunder wave on all of them.” Electricity came out of Purrloin’s body which hit all images of Spearow and the real one which landed on the ground, the tiny bird Pokémon’s movements was limited.

James didn’t expected that Purrloin knew thunder wave, this battle became a little more difficult. “Let’s use mirror move.” Spearow tried to get up but he couldn’t move, that wasn’t good.

Tempest could win. “Let’s try fury swipe one more time.” Purrloin took out it’s claw and started to hit Spearow who was still paralyzed on the ground, the tiny bird Pokémon was hit again and again.

James just clenched his fist. “Get up Spearow, your stronger than this.” The tiny bird Pokemon took to the sky and managed to break free from the electricity. “Mirror move.” Spearow flew towards Purrloin and stared to hit the Pokémon with it’s wings, then Spearow gave one finally kick with it’s claw which was enough to knock out Purrloin.

The devious Pokémon landed on it’s back with stars in its eyes, Tempest had lost but she didn’t feel sad or anything like that, she just smiled. After the battle, James decided to treat Tempest and Luna for some food, he kind of felt bad for beating Tempest so he wanted to make it up to her.

They were sitting by a table at one of the many café that was in Lumiose. “I have to say Tempest, you are were happy after you lost against James.” Said Luna.

Tempest just shrugged her shoulders. “There’s nothing to be sad or mad about, you win some and you lose some. You can’t win all of them.” That is true. “And besides, I was battling against the former Hoenn champion, it was like I couldn’t win.” That’s one way to look at it.

“That’s not true.” The girls look at James with confusion. “You could have won, considering Spearow isn’t my strongest Pokémon so you could have won the battle.”

Tempest wasn’t convinced. “If you say so.” Said Tempest as she took a sip from her drink.

Luna on the other hand didn’t really care about that match, she wanted to know Tempest a little more. “So, Tempest, where are you from?” She asked her.

Tempest smiled a little as she look down on her empty plate. “I was born right here in Lumiose city and like you tow, I’m on my Pokémon journey. It just took me 10 years considering my parents wanted me to wait until I was 20 years old. I guess they wanted me to be old enough.” She look at Luna. “What about you Luna, where are you from?”

Luna had to do something she didn’t like and that was to lie, it’s not like she could tell Tempest where she was from, she would think she was crazy. “I’m from Littleroot in Hoenn and this is my second journey.”

Second journey? That intrigued Tempest. “Second journey? Which Pokémon did you started with on your first journey?” She asked the former pony.

Luna was more than happy to answer. “Treecko, but this time my first Pokemon is here is Fennekin.”

Tempest blink in confusion when she heard that. “Did you just say that you started with Fennekin and not your Treecko who has to evolved?” Luna just nodded her head. “Why?” Tempest asked Luna.

“I just wanted to started this journey from scratch, I thought it would be a little unfair if I just my Pokémon from Hoenn.” That made sense, when she said it like that. “James is also that and he is using Pokémon he hasn’t use for a while.”

Tempest look over at the former champion who just gave her a thumps up. “Well, you two are one of a kind, that’s for sure.” She the grabbed her drink and drank the rest of it, she then stood up. “If you two would excuse me, I have to get my Pokémon to the center to get them healed.” She then bowed. “Thanks for the food and drink.” She then walk off.

James and Luna just watch as Tempest left and the couldn’t help but wonder if they would see her again.

PreviousChapters Next