• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,567 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
41
 609
 6,567

PreviousChapters Next
Double Battle: Ace vs Venus Bloomer

Ace was standing in front of his last opponent in his last double battle, a boy named Venus Bloomer who is from Mauville city. His hair was a mix of yellow and green, he was wearing a green tank top, blue jeans and brown sneakers. Ace had to admit that he look thought, but he wasn’t about to lose.

The battle was about to begin, and Venus was up first, he took out two Pokéballs and threw them up in the air. “Come out Venusaur and Politoed.” Out came the seed Pokémon and the frog Pokémon ready for battle.

Ace hadn’t seen them before, so he had to see the data, he took out his dex.

Venusaur the seed Pokémon. There is a large flower on Venusaur back. The flower is said to take on vivid colors if it gets plenty of nutrition and sunlight. The flower’s aroma soothes the emotions of people.

Then the next one.

Politoed the frog Pokémon. The curled hair on Politoed’s head is proof of its status as a king. It is said that the longer and more curled the hair, the more respect this Pokémon earns from its peers.

Ace couldn’t help but question the data on Politoed, it didn’t look like a king to him. The data didn’t matter right now, what’s mater was to win this battle. Ace took out two Pokéball’s and threw them. “Come out Leavanny and Nidoking.” Out came the nurturing Pokémon and drill Pokémon ready for battle.

Then battle begin and Ace was up fist. “Leavanny used razor leaf at Politoed.” Leavanny send away leaves towards the frog Pokémon.

Venus was ready. “Knock those leaves down using vine whip Venusaur.” Vines came out from Venusaur which stop Leavanny’s attack, Venus just smiled.

Ace wasn’t happy for that. “Then use leaf blade on Politoed, Nidoking use earth power on Venusaur.” Leavanny’s arms started to glow green and then she ran towards her opponent, Nidoking hit the ground and before Venusaur or Venus could react, the ground under the seed Pokémon erupt and he took damage.

Leavany was still running towards Politoed and Venus had to do something, he knew what to do. “Use ice beam on Leavanny.” Ace eyes widen when he heard that and before he could react, the frog Pokémon send away a beam of ice that hit Leavanny straight in the chest, sending her flying backards a little.

Ace watch as Leavanny managed to get up. “You okay Leavanny?” The nurturing Pokémon got up and was ready. “Good, use another leaf blade on Politoed.” Leavanny’s arms became green again as she started to run.

Venus wonder why but he could do that later, he had to attack.. “Use another ice beam.” Politoed attack again.

This time Ace was smiling. “Jump Leavanny.” Using its legs, Leavanny managed to jump over the attack, she then slash Politoed twice with her arms.

Venus could help but cruse. “Damn it, Venusaur use sludge bomb on Leavanny.”

Ace didn’t like to hear that. “Jump away Leavanny.” The nurturing Pokémon managed to jump backwards avoiding Venusaur’s attack.

Venus wasn’t done yet. “Venusaur use vine whip on Nidoking and give him a trashing.” Before Ace could react, Venusaur rapt it’s vines around the drill Pokémon and then he was lifted up in the air, he then was smack into the ground over and over again.

Ace gad to do something fast. “Quickly Leavanny, use x scissor on Venusaur.” Leavanny’s arms crossed as they started to glow, she then dashed towards the seed Pokémon who was busy with Nidoking, Leavanny struck Venusaur, the attack was strong enough to so Venusaur had to let go of Nidoking.

Nidoking was now hurting bad, he managed somehow to get up. “Nidoking use another earth power on Venusaur.” Nidoking managed to hit the ground and energy erupted under the seed Pokémon hurting it but Ace wasn’t done. “Use another x scissor on Venusaur.” Leavanny attack with the same attack.

Both attacks was to much for Venusaur who collapsed on the ground, the seed Pokémon was out. Venus had to react fast. “Politoed use water pulse on Nidoking.” Politoed send away a ball of water which was heading straight towards the drill Pokémon.

“Get out of the way.”

Nidoking really wanted to do that but he was to hurt to do anything, he took the attack straight in the chest knocking him out.

“Venusaur and Nidoking is unable to battle.” The judge announced.

Then there were two, Ace and Venus called back their Pokémon, then got ready.

Ace decided to attack first. “Use razor leaf on Politoed.” Leavanny send away leaf’s from its head.

“Take them down by using ice beam.” Politoed fired a beam of ice freezing every leaf the Leavanny attack with.

“Then get up closed with leaf blade.” Leavanny arms started to glow again as he ran towards the frog Pokémon .

“Stop Leavanny with ice beam.” Politoed attack again.

“Don’t let that beam hit you.” Leavanny managed to doge the beam and then she slashed Politoed again, which hurt. Ace wasn’t going to let Venus to counter. “Use razor leaf.” Leavanny fired away leaf’s again and this time it was up close, Politoed was hit again and again until he was out.

“Politoed is unable to battle, Leavanny is the winner, the victory.” The judge announced.

Ace couldn’t believe it, he was among the top 32. Now he had to wait and see who he was facing next.

When Ace arrived at the center he could see Luna and her friends there, Shadow and Lumi was also there. He look up on the big screen to see if they had announced who he was going to battle against next, no such luck yet. His heart was beating like crazy, so he closed his eyes, he then took a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

Then they showed on the big screen who his opponent was, Ace’s eyes widen, and his mouth fell to the floor when he saw who his next opponent was.

“I’m up against Sunset?”

Author's Note:

There you have it, I wrote six double battles.

Ace and Venus Bloomer belongs to MLPFan1

PreviousChapters Next