• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
The Journey Begins

Three humans and two Pokémon was walking through the street of Lumiose city and was heading towards the local park so two of them could have a battle. When they arrived James and Luna saw how big it was, they couldn’t see where it began or where it ended.

Professor Sycamore lead them to a part of the park where they could battle, there they saw a battle arena. “This just one of many arena where trainers can battle and test out their skill.” The two trainers was just amazed by it all.

Luna and James took their position on each side of the battle arena, Sycamore was the judge. “This battle James and Luna will now begin, each trainer can only use one Pokémon, they battle will be over when one their Pokémon is unable to battle. Trainers, ready your Pokémon.”

Luna was up first. “Ready Fennekin?” Luna asked her Pokémon.

“Fen fen.” The fox Pokémon jump out of Luna’s arms and ran oy of the field, it then spit fire out of its ears, she was ready.

James on the other hand got ready his Pokémon. “Let’s go Ekans.” He threw a Pokéball and out came a Pokémon that Luna hadn’t seen yet, it was a purple snake. She took out her dex.

Ekans the snake Pokémon. The older it gets, the longer it grows. At night, it wraps its long body around tree branches to rest.

Luna saw the Ekans was a poison type, she had to watch out for that. “Alright then, time to battle. use ember.” Fennekin fired a ball of fire from its mouth.

“Doge it Ekans and use bite.” The snake Pokémon managed to avoid the attack and ‘ran’ towards Fennekin.

“Move it Fennekin.” The fox Pokémon managed to jump away as Ekans was about to bite her.

“Keep on using bite.” Ekans attack again and Fenneking keep on avoiding.

Luna had to do something, she knew that Fennekin couldn’t dodge Ekans attack forever, she had to attack, she needed an opening.

While they were battling a couple of kids was walking by and notice the battle. “Check it out, someone is having a Pokémon battle.” Said kid number one. They all walk over to watch.

“Who’s battling?” Asked number two, he then notice James. “Lock, it’s James Shaw, the Pokémon champion from Hoenn.” James didn’t hear them, he was to focus on the battle.

“Who’s is his opponent?” Asked the third kid, who was a girl. She then saw Luna and Fennekin. “Who is the old lady?” That was not smart to say, Luna heard that and she look over to the kids with anger in her eyes, she did not like to be called old. They decided to keep their mouth shut.

Luna decided to focus on the battle and when Fennekin managed to avoid Ekans attack by jumping to the left, Luna saw an opening. “Use scratch.” Fennekin’s claws start to glow as she slash Ekans in the face which stun the snake Pokémon. “Use ember.” The fox Pokémon fired a ball of fire from its mouth which hit Ekans right in the face which was enough to knock it out.

“Ekans is unable to battle, which means Luna is the winner.” Said Sycamore.

Luna pump her fist up in the air. “All right.” She then look at the kids that arrived. “Who said that I was old?” That got the kids to run away, they had angry the old lady. “I hate kids sometimes.” She mumble to herself.

After the battle James and Luna decided to head to the Pokémon center to heal their Pokémon, Sycamore decided to show them the way.

On the way there, Luna decided to ask the professor a question. “So, professor, what to do you study?” She was curious.

“I study mega evolution, a bond between a trainer and its Pokémon in battle and Garchomp is one of many Pokémon that can mega evolve, James Swampert can mega evolve.” Luna look over to her boyfriend who just gave her a nod.

“What does mega evolution do?” She asked Sycamore.

“It evolve a Pokémon into another form in battle which give them a boost in power, the Pokémon will also change form in battle.” Sycamore explained to her.

“I sounds like cheating to me.” Said Luna.

“Oh, why do you say that?” Sycamore asked, he was intrigue why she said that.

“Think about it, if a trainer who doesn’t have Pokémon that can’t mega evolve is battling a trainer who have a Pokémon that can mega evolve, that trainer who can’t, will be at a disadvantage.”

Sycamore tried to come up with something with something to say but nothing came to mind, Luna was right. A trainer who doesn’t have Pokémon that can mega evolve will be at a disadvantage.

Then both of them head someone calp, it was James. “I could not said it better myself, a trainer who can’t mega evolve is at disadvantage, they should banned mega evolution from tournaments.” Luna could hear the anger in voice, he had to battle a Pokémon that can mega evolve and lost.

The rest of the trip was in silence until they arrived at the Pokémon center where Sycamore and Garchomp said goodbye to James and Luna, then they headed back to the lab. Once inside the enter, Luna decided to head to the phones to call her sister who she hope was still in professor Rowan’s lab, James went to heal his Ekans.

Once she arrived at the phones, she picked one and dialed the number she had gotten from Birch, it didn’t take long before someone answer, it was a girl with blond hair.

“Hello, this is professor Rowan’s lab, who am I speaking to?”

“Yes, hello. My name Luna Moon, is my sister Celestia Sun still there? I would like to talk to her if she is.”

The woman look confused for a moment. “Yes, she is still here let me get here.” The woman then disappeared.

Luna did not have to wait long before she saw her sister.

Celestia smiled when she saw her sister. “Hello Luna, what can I do for you?” She asked her little sister.

“Oh nothing, I just wonder if you have started your journey yet.” Said the younger ruler.

“As a matter of fact, I have just received my beginner Pokémon.” Luna watch as Celestia took out Pokéball and then she saw red light, Celestia then lifted up a Pokémon that Luna had never seen before. The Pokémon look like a tiny ape, it was orange and its tail was a flame.. “Chimchar, say hello to my little sister Luna. Luna, this is Chimchar.”

“Chim chim.” Said Chimchar while waving his arms.

“That’s just adorable.” Luna then took out her Pokédex, she hope she could read the data. “Let’s see here…” She pointed it at the screen.

Chimchar the chimp Pokémon. It agilely scales cliffs to live atop mountains. Its fire is put out when it sleeps.

Luna was to happy when she saw the data “…you got to be kidding me.” He sister had chosen a fire type as her first Pokémon.

Celestia and Chimchar was just confused. “Is something wrong Luna?” She asked her sister.

“Yes, there is.” Luna took out her own Pokéball, let out Fennekin she then pick up the fox Pokémon so her sister could her Pokémon. “Your Chimchar is a fire type, my Fennekin is a fire type, we can’t both choose a fire type.” She told her sister with some frustration.

Luna could see that her sister was confused, Celestia then took out her own dex and pointed at Fennekin in hope she could see the data.

Celestia was silence for a minute. “So, you expect me to choose a grass type so you would have the advance in a battle, correct?” She asked Luna.

Luna nodded. “Yes.”

Celestia just gave her sister a deadpan look. “I’m going to hang up now and why don’t you call me back when you have grown up.”

Before Luna could answer her, Celestia had hung up. “Celestia, don’t you dear hung up on me.” It was too late. “Damn it.” Luna let out a frustrating sighed. “Maybe I overreacted.” She then look down at Fennekin who’s stomach grumbled and then the fox Pokémon blushed, Luna couldn’t help but giggle. “Let’s get something to eat.” Fennekin like what she heard.

While sitting by a table in the center eating some food, Fennekin was sitting on the floor eating some Pokémon food from a bowl. Luna decided to asked James a question.

“James, do you have something against mega evolution?”

“You can say that.” He stop eating so he could explain. “When I was in Sinnoh, I battle a trainer who made his Blastoise mega evolve. I battle against this trainer when there was eight trainers left in the tournament, I was doing fine to, I had three Pokémon while he had one, Blastoise. I had out my Manectric and I was sure I was going to win but then he pressed something on his wrist and then it happened, Blastoise evolved and he crushed me.” He then furrowed his brows. “How can a trainer who doesn’t have a mega stone compete against someone who dose have one? The answer they can’t.” James went back to his food and Luna could see how frustrated he was so she decided to not to bother him anymore.

The very next day James and Luna got ready for their journey.

Luna was waiting outside for James, he was still a little upset from yesterday. She didn’t have to wait long before he came out from the center.

“You okay?” She asked him.

James rubbed his head. “Yeah, I feel a little better.” Luna was happy to hear that. “So, how are we going to challenge the gym leader in Santalune city first?”

James asked a good question, Luna wanted to do but something told her that James wanted to do it first. “You can challenge the gym leader first.”

James was a surprised to hear that. “Are you sure?” Luna gave him a nod. “I was hoping you would say that but not so fast, if that decided then let’s head out.”

With that said, they headed for route 4.

Author's Note:

A short battle and a short chapter.

I think people is sick of this story, not many is reading it or leaving a comment, I have stop caring.

Next chapter; Luna catches her first Pokémon.

PreviousChapters Next