• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,588 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,588

PreviousChapters Next
Double Battle: Lumi vs Dawn Star

In stadium B was Lumi and she was battling her last opponent, a woman named Dawn Star. Dawn is at least thirty, she has light green hair, she was wearing a white shirt, black pants and black shoes. One thing was for sure, she look like a pro, that made Lumi a little nervous.

The battle was about to begin, and Dawn was up first with her Pokémon. “Come on out Herarcross and Ursaring.” Out came a Pokémon that look like a giant blue beetle and the other was giant bear.

Lumi knew both of them but she took out her dex to see that data anyway. The blue Pokémon was up first.

Heracross the singlehorn Pokémon. Heracross charges in a straight line at its foe, slips beneath the foe’s grasp, and then scoops up and hurls the opponent with its mighty horn. This Pokémon even has enough power to topple a massive tree.

Then the other one.

Ursaring the hibernator Pokémon. In the forests inhabited by Ursaring, it is said that there are many streams and towering trees where they gather food. This Pokémon walks through its forest gathering food every day.

Lumi knew one thing about them and that they were tough, but so was her Pokémon. She put away her dex and got ready her own Pokéball’s “Let’s do this Electivire and Beartic.“ Out came the thunderbolt and freezing Pokémon ready for battle.

The battle begin and Dawn was up first. “Heracross use brick break on Beartic, Ursaring use hammer arm on Electivire.” Ursaring started to run while Heracross flew towards their opponent while their arms started to glow.

“Beartic use ice beam on Heracross, Electivire used thunderbolt on Ursaring.” Both Pokémon attack.

“Doge and block those attacks.”

Heracross managed to avoid the attack while Ursaring block the attack with crossing his arms, both of Dawn’s Pokémon managed to hit Lumi’s Pokémon. Electivire didn’t take as much damage as Beartic.

Lumi had to attack. “Beartic use icy wind on Heracross, Electivire use brick break on Ursaring.” Both of her Pokémon managed to recover pretty fat and this time both attack managed to connect, Dawn’s Pokémon staggered back a little.

Dawn knew how to counter that. “Fly Heracross and Ursaring use Earthquake.”

Lumi’s eyes widen when she heard that, she could only watch Heracross flew up and Ursaring jump up and then hit ground so hard that it shook the entire stadium, Lumi’s Pokémon took a loot of damage by that attack.

Lumi had to take out Ursaring first. “Electivire use thunder punch.” Electivire started to run, and his arm was covert by electricity while he was running.

“Counter that with hammer arm.”

Ursaring arm started to glow and as Electivire hit the hibernator Pokémon in the face, Ursaring hit the thunderbolt Pokémon in the head. At first it didn’t look either of them was given up but then both of them fell to the ground, they were unconscious.

“Ursaring and Electivire is unable to battle.” The judge announced.

Both trainer called them back and then there was Beartic vs Heracross. Dawn attack first. “Used brick again.” Heracross flew towards his opponent as his arm started to glow.

“Stop him with ice beam.” Beartic fire a beam of ice towards Heracross,

“Doge the attack.” Heracross managed to avoid the attack again.

Lumi was getting tired of that. “Keep attacking with ice beam.” Beartic keep attacking and he managed to hit Heracross, eventually. Heracross fly backwards. “Time to end this, use hyper beam.” Beartic fired a giant beam from its mouth and Heracross who had nowhere to run, was hit so hard that he flew past Dawn and hit the wall behind her, he fell on the ground unconscious.

“Heracross is unable to battle, Beartic is the winner, the victory goes to Lumi.” The judge announced.

The crowed erupted with cheers for both trainers. “THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, LUMI GOES TO THE NEXT ROUND.” Said the announcer.

Lumi let out a sigh of relief when she heard that, then she couldn’t help but smile. She was in the top 32.

Author's Note:

LUmi and Dawn Star is mine oc

PreviousChapters Next