• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
Paul

It was a new day in Kalos and James had step outside his room, he then decided to stretch his body trying to get the tiredness out of his body. “Man, it’s been a while since I have sleep this good.” He said to himself while scratching his butt. “I wonder if Luna are up yet.” He then walk over to her room and knock on the door, there was no answer. James then pressed his ear against the door to listen, he didn’t hear the shower running, then she had to be up already. “Maybe nurse Joy know where she is.” He said as he walk away from the door.

Once James arrived in the main room, he headed towards nurse joy who was busy with her computer. “Excuse me.” Joy look up from the screen. “you haven’t seen Luna today? She has long blue hair.” James asked Joy.

Joy had to think for a moment. “Yes, she left around thirty minutes ago. I think she was heading for the park.” Joy told James.

James was surprised, he didn’t expect Luna to get up this early to train. James thanked Joy. James wanted to go and look for her but she could probably look after herself, she have endure much these last few months and it has only made her stronger. James could look for her, after breakfast.

Luna was munching on her baguette as she was walking towards the park, the former princess didn’t expect to get up at six am not get back to sleep, somehow she didn’t want to go back to sleep, she wanted to battle someone and there was only one place where trainers gather, the park.

Once Luna reached the park she notice a crowd of people, probably watching a Pokémon battle so Luna walk towards the crowd to see who was battling. Once there, Luna ha to squeeze through the crowd, again, to see who’s battling. When Luna finally managed to reached the battle field, she could see that one of the trainers was Tempest, who was battling a boy she had never seen before. The boy had purple hair, he was wearing a purple jacket with black sleeves and a pair of grey pants. He had a serious look on his face, it was kind of creepy. Luna then notice the Pokémon that the boy was using, it was one she hadn’t seen before. The Pokémon look like a dog with black cap on it. Luna took out her Pokédex and pointed at the Pokémon.

Herdier the loyal dog Pokémon. It has black, cap like fur that is very hard and decreases the amount of damage it receives.

When Luna saw the data she couldn’t help but think that Herdier had evolved from another Pokémon. Tempest was using her Skiddo.

Then someone spoke. “I can’t believe that she challenge Paul Spencer, he made it to the quarterfinal in Sinnoh a couple of years ago.” Luna was impressed when she heard that.

Luna decided to watch the battle, as she took a bite of her baguette, Paul decided to attack.

“Use Bite.” Herdier started to run towards Skiddo.

“Use razor leaf Skiddo.”

The mount Pokémon fired away leaf’s from its body, but Herdier managed to dodge them as he ran. Then the loyal dog Pokémon took a bite of Skiddo and it was hard enough to knock it out. Then the same man talk again. “I can’t believe that Paul’s Pokémon won by two moves.” Luna’s couldn’t believe what she heard, just how strong is this Paul? The trainers then called back their Pokémon and then Paul just left, it look like he didn’t care that Tempest lost. Tempest on the other hand just stood there as the crowed disbanded and then there was just Luna and Tempest.

Luna was about to walk over to her and ask her if she was okay, but then she saw tears come from Tempest eyes which Luna thought was a little weird. She didn’t see the entire battle but was that bad? Luna walk over to Tempest to ask, she was curious.

“Hey Tempest.” The pink haired girl jump a little, she thought everyone had left so that someone spoke to her scared her a little. “Are you okay?” Luna asked in a concern voice.

Tempest wiped away her tears with her sleeve. “Not really, I guess you saw the battle.”

“Only the last part.” Luna told her.

Tempest nodded her head. “Paul managed to beat all of my three Pokémon with only his Herdier.” Luna was now in shock, the only one she could think of who could do that is James and Cynthia. Tempest then smirk. “I guess I have to get a lot stronger to beat Paul, me and my Pokémon.” Luna wasn’t about to argue with that, Paul sounded like a powerful trainer. They then headed back to the Pokémon center, Tempest had to heal her Pokemon while Luna decided to ask James if he had ever battle Paul.

Once they entered the center, Tempest headed over to Nurse Joy and Luna walk over to James who was eating breakfast by one of the tables in the center.

James notice Luna walking towards him. “Hey, where did you go this morning?” He asked her as she stop by the table and sat down on one of the chair there.

“Sorry about that, I just want to see a Pokémon battle before we left and boy I did.” James nodded his head in understanding, he then went back to his food. “Say, have you ever battle a trainer named Paul?” Luna asked James.

James stop eating and raised an eyebrow when he heard Luna’s question. “Where did you hear that name?” He asked her.

“I saw him battle Tempest not long ago.” James choked on his own food when he heard that, he grabbed the glass of water and drank it while Luna decided to pat his back. After some coughing, James managed to speak. “Are you telling me that Paul is here in Kalos?” He asked Luna.

“I think so, if this Paul has purple hair and is wearing a purple jacket with black sleeves and a pair of grey pants, he also look very serious.” Luna told James.

James buried his face in his hands and groan. “I can’t believe that he is here, I was hoping for a pleasant journey.” He then leaned back in his chair and look up at the celling. “That part is official over.”

Luna thought that her boyfriend maybe overreact a little. “Is this Paul really that bad?” She asked James.

James look at her. “That he is, he doesn’t care about Pokémon’s felling, he only care about how strong they are. I have battle him a few times and only victory is important to him and I think he's a jerk, that’s what I think of him.”

Luna now thought that Paul was an ass. “Well, we can’t let Paul ruin this journey. If we are lucky, we won’t even have to run into him.” Luna said with a smile on her face.

James wasn’t entirely convinced. “Maybe I’m overreacting and you do have a point, I shouldn’t let Paul ruin this journey.” He then look into her eyes. “and besides, I have you with my side.” Luna was now red like a tomato which made James laugh. “Anyway, are you ready to leave?” James asked her as he stood up.

“Yyyyes.” Luna managed to say.

“Great, I really want to check out the Battle Chateau.”

James then left to gather his stuff leaving a very confused Luna alone.

“The battle what now…?”

Author's Note:

Two new Pokémon game is out today so I thought I would post a new chapter.

That's right, Paul is in this story. Why? Why not. I also gave him a last name, he doesn't have one.

Over 100 new Pokémon, which means I have to introduce them to Luna and Celestia's stories.

One last thing; I'm not supride that NO one wanted to write new chapters to Celestia's Pokémon journey.

PreviousChapters Next