• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
James First Gym Battle in Kalos

Author's Note:

If you guys don't have anything to 'say' about the chapter, then don't bother to write a comment. I am sick of reading how great or amazing my chapters are, they are not that. My chapters have many grammar mistakes and I know it, I don't want to read it.

Again, if you guys don't have anything to 'say' about the chapter then don't write a comment.

Once Luna and Abigail was back they headed to the Pokémon center to heal their Pokémon, after leaving them with nurse Joy they decided to head to a café that was right beside the center.

Luna sat down on a chair. “Man, I’m beat. I didn’t think I would be this tired.” Said Luna. Abigail just smiled as she sat down, she didn’t feel tired at all.

After they order food, they saw James walking towards the center, the notice the girls sitting at the café so he walk over to them. “I can see that you are back, did you girls catch some new Pokémon?” He asked them both.

Luna answered. “Yes, I got myself a Deerling and Abigail got a Buneary.”

James was impressed. “Nice.” He sat down by the table and order some food when the waiter came.

While they were eating, Luna decided to ask James a question. “Did you find this Tempest girl?”

James just shook his head. “No, but I ran into Viola again and she told that Tempest won by using only Froakie.”

Both girls didn’t expect to hear that. “She won by using only Froakie?” Asked Abigail and James just nodded his head. “I’m not sure if I want to battle her, not if she that good.” Said Abigail with some fear in her voice.

Luna on the other hand wasn’t afraid, she was a little mad. “Great, another trainer I have a disadvantage when it comes to my first Pokémon. Terrific.” Abigail didn’t understand why Luna said that while James just smirk, he knew all too well what Luna meant.

When it came to the rest of the day, they just relax. Luna and Abigail had to wait for Deerling and Buneary to heal, James had to plan his battle against Viola. Then the next day arrived and after they had eaten breakfast, then all three headed for the gym. Once there they walk in the entered a hallway filled with pictures of Pokémon in the wild, which explained the camera that was hanging around Viola’s neck, she was a photographer.

Then they entered the gym room and it look like a green house, the celling was made of glass so one could see the sky. Standing on the other side of the room was Viola and she was ready for a battle, they saw a young girl with a green dress standing as a referee. “I can see that you all came, which one of you are going to challenge me first?” She asked them.

James step forward. “That would be me.”

Viola just smiled. “The former champion of Hoenn, this should be fun.” She then got a serious look on her face. “Don’t think I will go easy on you.”

James just smiled as she took his place. “I was hoping you would say that.” Luna and Abigail took their placed on the side to watch the battle.

Then the girl in green spoke. “The gym battle between James the challenger and Viola the Santalune gym leader will now begin, each trainer can use two Pokémon and the battle will be over when either Pokémon is unable to battle, only the challenger may substitute Pokémon.”

Viola was up first. “My lens is always focus on victory, no matter what.” She held out a Pokéball and then she threw it. “Surskit, go.” Out came a Pokémon Luna and Abigail hadn’t seen before, James knew what it was.

The Pokémon was small, it had four legs and some antenna on its head, it was yellow on top and blue on the bottom. Both girls took out their dex to see what kind of Pokémon it was.

Surskit the pond skater Pokémon. From the tips of its feet, Surskit secretes an oil that enables it to walk on water as if it were skating. This Pokémon feeds on microscopic organisms in ponds and lakes.

Abigail couldn’t help but think how cute it was while Luna was that impressed by the data but she have learn not to underestimate Pokémon, especially the little ones.

Then it was James turn. “Let’s go, Spearow.” Out came the tiny bird Pokémon.

Luna had seen that Pokémon before and the fondest memory she had of Spearow was when the Pokémon chased Dash around the beach, that was fun. Abigail hadn’t seen Spearow before so she pointed her dex at it and saw the data, she just thought it was cute.

“Battle begin.” Said the judge.

James was up first. “Alright, let’s use peck.” Spearow’s beak started to glow as he flew towards Surskit.

Viola just smiled. “I thought you would do that, ice beam.” Surskit fire a beam of ice from its antenna.

Luna became a little worried but then she saw James who just smiled, she was worried for nothing. “You have to find him first, double team.” Then their was many Spearow and the ice beam hit one of the fakes.

Viola was calm. “Use ice beam on all of them.” Surskit fired another beam which hit every Spearow, but not the original. “What?” Viola was sure that Surskit hit the real Spearow.

James look up. “Do it.” All look up and they saw Spearow fly towards Surskit who had no time dodging the attack, the attack hit, hard. “Don’t give up, use signal beam.” Then Surskit fired a purple beam from its antenna.

“Doge it.” Spearow managed to avoid the attack with ease. “Let’s see how you like your own move, use mirror move.” Then Spearow fired the same beam from its mouth and the attack was faster then Surskit, the pond skater Pokémon was hit so hard that the Pokémon flew backwards and landed on the ground right in front of Viola unconscious.

“Surskit is unable to battle, Spearow is the winner.” Said the judge.

Luna remember mirror move, Sunset used it one her when she battle her in the Hoenn league, she used it to beat her Salamence. James had to plan it.

Back to the battle, Viola had called back Surskit. “Good work, you deserve a rest.” She put away the ball. “I expected nothing ells from you James,” She took out a new Pokéball. “but don’t think it’s over just yet, come out Vivillon.” Out came a Pokémon that look like the Butterfree she used one the first day at the Pokémon school in Hoenn but this one was different.

Vivillon had a brown and black body, black eyes and two antennas. It’s wings as pink, brown, white and blue. The girls took out their dex to see the data.

Vivillon the scale Pokémon. Vivillon with many different patterns are found all over the world. These patterns are affected by the climate of their habitat.

Both of them thought the Vivillon was beautiful, in its own way. Then James called back Spearow which confused them all, he then took out a new Pokéball and threw it. “Your up next Growlithe.” Out came a Pokémon that look like smaller version of his Arcanine, they look at the data.

Growlithe the puppy Pokémon. Very friendly and faithful to people. It will try to repel enemies by barking and biting.

Luna was impressed how loyal Growlithe was while Abigale just wanted to snuggle the puppy Pokémon.

Then it was time to battle. “Growlithe, use flamethrower.” Flames came out from its mouth and headed towards Vivillon.

“Use gust to stop the flames.” Vivillon flap its wings and managed to stop the flames.

James was impressed by that. “Alright then, use flame charge.” Growlithe was cloaked in flames as the puppy Pokémon started to run towards Vivillon.

“Stop it by using psychic.” Vivillon eyes started to glow and Growlithe stop dead in its track, then he was lifted up.

Viola thought she had stop James Growlithe, but then she saw James smile. “Why are you smiling?” She asked in confusion.

“You think this is the first time my Pokémon has been stop by psychic, think again. Flamethrower.” Flames came out from Growlithe mouth which hit Vivioon hard and the scale Pokémon had to stop using psychic.

Viola was just glad that Vivillon survived the attack. “Let’s use solar beam.” Vivillon started to absorbed the energy from the sun thanks to the roof and before they knew it, Vivillon had gather the energy. “Fire.” Vivillon fired away a powerful beam that hit Growlithe hard, he flew backwards but managed to stay on its feet.

James was impressed by Vivillon power but he wasn’t battling to admire the power of the gym leader, he was battling to get his first badge. “Let’s use fire spin.” Growlithe attack with glames that came out spinning, then Vivillon was surrounded by the flames and the Pokémon had no way to go. “Let’s finish this, use flamethrower.” Growlithe attack with flames again and this time the attack hit, Vivillon was hit hard and landed on the ground unconscious.

“Vivillon is unable to battle, Growlithe is the winner which means the victor is the challenger James.”

The girls clap as Viola called back her Pokémon. “You battle good, now take a good rest.” She walk over to James who was petting his Growlithe. “I thought I had change at wining, I was wrong.” James then stop up and Viola open her hand and there was a gym badge. “This is the bug badge, a proof that you have won.”

James happily took the badge. “Thanks Viola, you out up a good fight.”

Viola thought that was amusing. “You don’t have to be so humble James, you crushed me.” She then look at the girls. “Which one of you are my next opponent?” She asked them.

Luna raised her hand. “I was hoping to go next, if that’s okay with Abigail.” The girl from Sinnoh didn’t mind.

Viola nodded with a smile on her face. “Alright the, just give a day or two so I can heal my Pokémon.”

That was okay with Luna, it gave her some time to trainer so she could win her first badge in Kalos.

PreviousChapters Next