• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,586 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,586

PreviousChapters Next
More Traning

After James battle with Drake they were heading towards Wales island on Drakes boat, when they embark on the island they said goodbye to Drake and his crew. On their way to the island Luna notice that the island look like a half moon something she liked.

When they travelled further into the island, Luna saw something she didn’t expect to see, something that look like an amusement park with Pokémon she haven’t seen before. There was a building that kind of look like Birch lab, Pokémon and people was standing outside and played.

“James, what is this place?” She asked him.

“You can call this an amusement park with Pokémon that was extinct a long time ago, thanks to science a guy managed to clone them.”

Luna was amazed and shocked at the same time when she hear that. “Clones? Do you mean they aren’t real.”

James thought for second. “I guess my answer is yes and no, they are alive, but they aren’t the real deal. It’s a little difficult to bring a Pokémon that are extinct back to life that’s why they cloned them.

Luna just understood half of what James said, she guessed that they are alive? She decided to see the data of these Pokémon, she took out he dex and pointed at the one that look like a flower.

Lileep sea lily Pokémon. Lileep became extinct approximately a hundred million years ago. This ancient Pokémon attaches itself to a rock on the seafloor and catches approaching prey using tentacles shaped like flowers petals.[7i]

Then it was the bigger flower turns.

Cradily the barnacle Pokémon and the evolved form of Lileep. Cardily’s body serves as an anchor, preventing it from being washed away in rough seas. This Pokémon secretes a strong digestive fluid from its tentacles.

Then she pointed at the one that looked like a tiny crap.

Anorith the old shrimp Pokémon. Anorith is said to be a type of Pokémon predecessor, with eight wings at the sides of its body. This Pokémon swam in the primordial sea by undulating these eight wings.

Then the bigger one.

Armaldo the plate pokemon and the evolved form of Anorith. Armaldo’s tough armour makes all attacks bounds off. This pokemon’s two enormous claws can be freely extended or contracted. They have the power to punch right through a steel plate.

After reading the data, she now knows that they died out a very long time agon and these Pokémon was copies of the original. “James, can we leave? I feel uncomfortable here.” She told him while putting away her dex.

James nodded. “Sure, let’s head further into the island.” And that they did.

Once they had made a camp and put a tent, Luna decided to do some training. She had out Grovyle, Jolteon, Espeon and Bulbasaur. They were currently training against a rock.

“Grovyle, use bullet seed.” The wood gecko Pokémon opened it’s mouth and shout out seeds that hit the rock. “Jolteon, use thunder bolt.” The lightning Pokémon let out electrise out from its body and managed to hit the rock right in the middle. Espeon, use shadow ball.” The sun Pokémon send away a black towards the rock and when it hit the rock started to crack. “Bulbasaur, use razor leaf.” Luna was ready to see the move but something ells happened, instead of green leaf’s Bulbasaur send away pink ones that shattered the rock. Luna and her Pokémon just look in awe at the shattered rock. “Wow.”

James was busy cooking food over the fire when he saw Luna and her Pokémon returning from their training.

“Hey, how did it go?” He asked his girlfriend as she sat down by the fire.

“It went fine, I think Bulbasaur learned a new move.”

“What did it look like?”

“It looked like pink leaf’s.”

James had to think for a moment. “That would be petal dance, it’s a very powerful move and I am certain it will be helpful against Juan.”He then looked at her Pokémon who was happy eating what he the food he had made for them. "Have you decided who your fifth Pokémon are going to be? Remember, you can us five in the battle."

"I was think about using Skarmory."

James nodded. "Skarmory, that choice may just take Juan off guard.

That made Luna even more pump, there was no way she was going to lose, she was going to win that last badge and then it was the Hoenn league next.

Author's Note:

It's a short chapter and it a filler chapter, that's why I published two chapter's in one day.

PreviousChapters Next