• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,586 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,586

PreviousChapters Next
The Journey Begins

It was a new day in Hoenn, James a Pokémon trainer was on his way to Professor Brich to visit his Pokémon. It's been 6 months since he lost his title as Pokémon champion of Hoenn and ever since that day, he stopped being a trainer. Nowadays he visits his Pokémon at the lab.

Arriving he knocked on the door and Josuha was the one that opened.

"Hello James, your Pokémon are in backyard as usual."

"Thanks Josuha."

James went into the house when he came into the living room he saw a girl with blue hair sitting on the couch reading a book, she wore a black jacket with blue T-shirt and a pair of dark blue pants, a Poochyena was sleeping next to her. She was is incredibly pretty. He came out of his thoughts when Brich come into the room.

"Hello james are you here to visit your Pokémon?"

"Yes I am."

"You know the way to the backyard."

James walked toward the door to the backyard and Luna could see the pain in his eyes when he walked past her.

"Professor, who was that?

"That was James, he was a trainer who started his journey 10 years ago, but now he comes once a week to visit his Pokémon. I better go see if he's okay."

With that he followed James while Luna was left in the living room. When Brich came out he saw James with his Pokémon and he was happy.

"It's a long time since I saw you this happy James." Brich walked over to them.

"They always make me fell better."

"Listen James it’s been 6 months since you quit being a Pokémon trainer maybe it's time you go out on a journey again."

"I don't know."

"I have a proposal for you." James look at Brich. " I would like that you to help a girl with her journey."

James look at the professor as if he had gone mad.

"Would you like me to go on a journey with the girl that I saw in your living room? A rookie?"

"Yes."

"Why me? And why can't she go alone? I did."

"It's a little more complicated than that."

James raised an eyebrow of what he said.

"What do you mean 'complicated'?"

"It is best if she tells it herself. Follow me so we can talk to her."

This did James not like.

"Wait a minute, I havn’t not said yes yet."

"Can you just listen to her story."

James hesitated a moment.

"Alright."

And with that they went into the house, Luna was still sitting on the couch reading. Brich was the first to say something.

"How is the book Luna?"

"It is very interesting, I'm learning very much."

"A book can not compete with reality." Brich and Luna look at James. "What? I thought you wanted my help."

"He's right, a book can only give you knowledge but experience is a another thing."

"I know that, Is there something you want professor?"

Brich and James sat down on a couple of chairs.

"Yes. I'm glad you chose and go on a journey so I asked James here if he would join you. But I thought it would be best if we told him where you were from."

"Just so it's clear I have not said yes yet."

She was very unsure she trusted Brich but not James.

"I don't know."

"I can assure you that James would not tell anyone."

"Tell what? Look can someone tell me what you two are talking about."

"James calm down."

"NO. I will not calm down, you ask me to help a girl with her journey when she is old enough to go herself and you will not tell me why. I'm going home."

And with that he stood up and walked out of the lab. It was quiet there until Luna spoke.

"You do not mean that he will help me on the journey? He does not seem interested at all."

"It looks like what happened six months ago had more impact than I thought."

Now was Luna curious.

"What happened?"

"It is James who must tell you not me. Let's just say that his dream was shattered."

James house.

He opened the door with a bang, his mother came into the room.

"Dear, are you all right?"

"No mom I'm not alright. The professor aske me to help a girl wite her Pokémon journey and it sounded like I had said yes already."

"Is she cute?"

James blushed of what she said.

"MOM"

"I'm just kidding but what is so wrong to help another when they need it?"

He had no answer to that he just hung his head. His mother went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Listen James I know you're still upset that you lost your title but maybe this journey is something you need. It is time that you go on with your life."

He knew she was right, he did not like to admit it but she was right. Eventually he gave up.

"Fine."

"Wonderful come let's go to professor and talk to him right away."

"Are you going to?"

"Of course, I'd like to meet the girl my son will travel with."

James just groan og what his mother said. When they came to the house they went straight in.

"Professor Brich are you here?"

"We are in the lab Sara."

And with that they went into the lab and there stood Brich and Luna, and on a table was 3 Poké Ball's.

"You come just in time Luna Is about to choose her first Pokémon. I hope that you have thought carefully about your choice."

"I have, and I choose Treecko."

Brich took up Treecko's Poké Ball and gave it to Luna. She threw it into the air and out came a Treecko.

"Treecko?"

Treecko looked around he was clearly confused, Luna sat down on her knees.

"Hello Treecko, my name is Luna and I'm your new trainer."

Treecko just look at her then he smiled. "Treecko." He climbed up on her shoulder, she stood up.

"It looks like he likes you, that's good. Here you also have 5 extra Poké balls and your Pokedex, you can try it now if you want."

Brich gave her the Poké balls and the Pokedex.

"Thank you professor."

She activated the Pokedex and pointed it at Treecko.

Treecko the Wood Gecko Pokémon. Treecko has small hooks on the bottom of its feet that enable it to scale vertical walls. This Pokémon attacks by slamming foes with its thick tail.

"Now you are ready to go on a journey." Then he looked over at James and his mother. "So what can I do for you two?"

James's mother was the first to say something.

"Yes we came here so James can say sorry and he will gladly help Luna on her journey. Come on dear"

"I apologise how I reacted and perhaps this trip is good for me."

Birch smiled at this.

"That is god to hear, there's something I want to talk to you about James."

"Why can't you talk to James somewhere else, I want to talk to Luna."

With that went James and Brich out, Sara and Luna went into the living room.

"I can see that you have some questions about my son."

"Only one, why would he not go?"

"I thought you would ask that question. You have to understand ever since James was 8 years old, he has always wanted to become a Pokémon trainer and become Pokémon champion of Hoenn. On his 12 birthday he got his first Pokémon that was his happy's day in his life. But It took him eight years before he managed to become champion."

When Luna hear that, she was shocked.

"Eight years? That's a long time."

"You do not become champion at the first attempt but this did not last long, 6 months after he became champion then it was time for a new championship and James had to defend the if anyone came so far."

"Let me guess, one made ​​it."

"Yes. The trainer used one Pokémon to defeat him. After that he quit being a Pokémon trainer."

Again Luna was shocked. Only one Pokémon.

"Which Pokémon did the trainer used?"

But before Sara got answered that the boy's came into the house.

"Is everything okay here?" Sara was the one who responded.

"Yes professor everything is okay. Come on James is time that we go home so we can pack for tomorrow."

And with that they went home, and then there was just Birch and Luna left.

Later in the evening.

Luna lay in her bed and looked up at the ceiling, she could not sleep and because she was looking forward to tomorrow. Eventually she fell asleep.

Author's Note:

I'm using the boy from ruby and sapphire because nintendo does not use him in the Pokémon anime.

I chose Treecko hope you all liked the choice.

If I wrote something wrong then let me know so I can fix it.

PreviousChapters Next