• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
A Beedrill Problem

James and Luna was walking on route 4 in Kalos, their destination? Santalune city so they could battel the gym leader to get their first badge so they could compete in the Kalos league and both of them wonder what Pokémon they would encounter.

While walking through the forest in on this beautiful day, James stop and he then hold up a hand which made Luna stop. Before she could ask why he hushed her and made her listen so she did, what she heard sounded like buzzing?

James then grabbed Luna’s hand. “Beedrill, we have to hide.” He then ran towards the trees with Luna right behind him.

Once they were under a tree James look up in the sky and coming from another part of the forest came many Pokémon Luna hadn’t seen before, they all look like a giant bee. Luna took out her dex to see what they were.

Beedrill the bee Pokémon. It has three poisonous stingers on its forelegs and its tail. They are used to jab its enemy repeatedly.

Luna remember that James showed her the data of Beedrill back in Hoenn. “What the Pokédex doesn’t tell you is that they are very aggressive and they will attack anyone who enter their territory.” James whispered to her.

Luna became very afraid right now. “Have we walk into their territory?” Luna asked James in a very low voice, she then saw the swarm of Beedrill stop right over them and started to look around.

James shook his head. “No, they usually build their nest deep in the forest and they usually don’t attack humans unless they are provoked.”

Both of them watch as the swarm of Beedrill look around after someone or something and Luna was holding her breath while James was calm, it didn’t look like he was afraid at all. After a short time which felt like eternity for Luna, the swarm of Beedrill finally flew back into the forest.

Luna could finally breath again as she collapse by the tree they were hiding under. “That was nerve wracking, it’s been a while since I have been this afraid.” She then look over a James who was looking up at sky. “How can you be so calm?” He asked him while standing up.

“You think this is the first time I have been near a swarm of Beedrill? I was attack by them when I first started my journey back in Hoenn, you get used to them after a while.” Luna wasn’t sure if she believe him. “Anyway, it’s safe to continue considering they are gone.” Both walk back on the main road.

“That’s good to hear, can we get out of this forest?” Luna asked while looking around.

“You can go but I’m not leaving.”

Luna wasn’t sure if she heard right. “You want to stay? Why?”

James turned to Luna. “Those Beedrill are upset because someone entered their territory and if we don’t find who did it, then they will keep on coming and they might attack other humans or Pokémon, do you want that to happened?”

Luna look away.” No, I don’t.” She look back at James. “But, how are we going to find whoever entered their territory? We don’t even know where it is or where this person or Pokémon are.”

James just smiled. “Don’t worry, I have it covert.” He took out a Pokéball and released the Pokémon, it one Luna had seen before.

“Arcanine? You brought Arcanine with you?” Luna exclaimed, she then placed both hands over her mouth.

“Of course I did, I always bring along me a fire type when I go into a forest, they are a perfect to scar of bug and grass Pokémon that might attack me.“ Luna had to admit, that made some sense. James look at the legendary Pokémon. “Alright Arcanine, there’s a human or a Pokémon in this forest that might be hurt, see if you can hear them.” Arcanine closed his eyes and started to listen, he heard many different Pokémon out in the forest and it was a little difficult to find one that was hurt, he managed eventually. “It’s looks like he found them.” Said James as Arcanine open his eyes and ran in the direction where he heard the Pokémon was hurt.

Luna watch as both of them ran into the forest. “It’s like the incident with the Magnezone again but this time with killer bees.” She let out a heavy sighed as she followed them. “How those I get rapt into this sort of stuff?” She asked herself.

It didn’t take long before they arrived at small clearing and lying in the grass was a Spritzee and it was hurt, they could see bruises on the Pokemon and it was breathing heavily. Luna was in shock, she never thought that a Beedrill would attack a defenseless Pokémon like that.

James bent down to have a better look at the perfume Pokémon. “This is bad, Spritzee has been poisoned, probably by a sting of a Beedrill.” Luna knew that Spritzee is a fairy type and they a weak against poison attacks. “I need to give it an antidote, can you keep a look out?” He asked Luna while taking of his backpack, Luna was more than happy to. James took out an antidote spray and he was about to spray it on Spritzee when they heard buzzing. “You got to be kidding me.” James look over his shoulder and saw a Beedrill heading towards them and it didn’t look happy.

James was about to order Arcanine to attack but Luna beat him to it, she took out Fennekin’s Pokéball and out came the fox Pokémon. “I don’t know what these Beedrill’s problem is but attacking someone that can defend itself, that’s low. Use ember.” Fennekin fired away a ball of fire but Beedrill just doge it, the bee Pokémon was to fast. “Keep using ember.” Fennekin keep on attacking with amber but Beedrill keep on dodging them.

James couldn’t see it but he knew that Luna was angry at Beedrill and he could understand why, attacking a Pokémon that can defend itself it’s low, as Luna pointed out. While she was keeping the Beedrill busy he could cure Spritzee, it was cruel to use Luna like that but right now, he didn’t think she cared that much.

Luna was still busy with Beedrill who keep on dodging Fennekin’s attack and the bee was getting closer, when close enough Beedrill started to attack with it’s stingers, with fury. “Doge it.” The fox Pokémon started to move backwards while dodging the attack, but it didn’t work, Beedrill was to fast and Fennekin was hit and flew backwards, the fox Pokémon landed on the ground hard. “Get up Fennekin.” That got the Beedrill to pay it attention towards Luna. “This is not good.” Beedrill flew towards Luna with its poison sting pointed at her.

Fennekin was trying to get up but she was to hut, but then she saw her trainer in danger, that got her to get up. “FenneKIN.” The fox Pokémon started to run towards the Beedrill and while running flames started to surround her, Fennekin then tackled Beedrill as it was about to hit Luna while cloaked in flames.

It took a few seconds before Luna realized what just happened. “Quick, use ember at full power.” Fennekin landed on the ground and then she fired of a ball of fire that hit Beedrill right in the face which was enough to knock it out. Luna then lifted up Fennekin and started to hug her. “Nice work Fennikin you learned flame charge.” The fox Pokémon wanted to celebrat to but Luna was crushing her with the hug.

“That was nice work.” Luna stop hugging Fennekin to look at James who had Spritzee in his arms and it look like it was sleeping. “You took care of that Beedrill with ease.”

Luna placed Fennekin on the ground. “I only think it work because I was in danger.” She said while rubbing her arm.

“Maybe, but Fennekin learned a new move and you took care of that Beedrill, you should be proud.” Luna wasn’t proud, that’s for sure. “Here.” James then gave Luna Spritzee. “I think you should carry Spritzee.”

Luna wasn’t sure why he wanted her to carry Spritzee but she happy took the perfume Pokémon in her arms. “Can we leave now? I had enough of bug Pokémon for one day.” James couldn’t help but laugh a little, he agreed with her. They were about to leave when they heard more buzzing and more Beedrill appeared, way more. “Oh come on.” Luna said with frustration.

Then James and Arcanine step forwards. “Don’t worry, we got this.” They wait a little so the swarm of Beedrill was a little closer and when the time was right. “Arcanine, use fire spin.” Flames came out from the legendary Pokémon mouth and it was in a spiral, the attack managed to hit every Beedrill that was coming towards them, the swarm then flew off after the attack.

Luna and Fennekin was speechless, they had a hard time believing in what they just saw. Luna knew that James strong but what she just saw, it was just unnatural. “Can we leave now?” Asked Luna. They could leave.

While walking on the path, Luna decided to speak. “This is not a day I will forget, I don’t like killer bees anymore.” James just smirk of what she said, a Beedrill can be a pain in the ass. Luna then felt Spritzee started to move, the Pokemon open its eyes and look right at Luna. “Hello, are you felling alright?” Luna asked the perfume Pokémon who started to float around them with a smile on its face. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Then Spritzee landed back in her arms. “What? You want to come with me?” Spritzee just smiled back. “But, I wasn’t the one who cured you. James did.” She said while looking at her boyfriend.

“That might be true but you were the one who protect me while I was helping Spritzee and I think it knows it.” Luna look back down at the Pokémon who just look happy, she wasn’t sure if she deserved it. James then placed a hand on her shoulder. “Luna, I don’t mind that Spritzee want to come with you, it’s okay.”

Luna still wasn’t sure but if Spritzee wanted to, she took out a Pokéball and pressed it against the perfume Pokémon who just disappeared into the ball, he had caught her first Pokémon in Kalos and in the end, this day wasn’t that bad.

Author's Note:

There, Luna got her first Pokémon in Kalos.

PreviousChapters Next