• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,586 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,586

PreviousChapters Next
Shadow vs Flannery

Shadow and his Charmeleon was standing in front of Lavaridge gym ready to get his fourth badge, he looked over to his Charmeleon. “Ready?” Charmeleon just smiled. “I take that as yes.” He looked back at the gym. “Let’s do this.” They both walk in.

Once inside they couldn’t see Flannery anywhere, Shadow scratched his head. “Where is she?” He and his Charmeleon looked around the gym but they couldn’t find her anywhere.

“Are you a challenger?” Said a voice behind them.

Both of them turned around and there stood Flannery. “Yeah, my name is Shadow Moonrise and I want to challenge you to a gym battle.”

Flannery gave him a big smile. “You’re on buddy, hey Mac. Come out here, we got a challenger.” Out on the field came a man that had red t-shirt and black pants, he was a little older than Shadow. “This is Shadow, and I think he will give me challenge.” She said with a smile on her face.

Mac gave her a nod and walked to the battle field, he stood on the judge space while Flannery and Shadow took their places on each side of the battle field.

“This gym battle between the gym leader Flannery and the challenger Shadow will now begin, each trainer is allowed to use three Pokémon but only the challenger is allowed to switch Pokémon, the battle is over when either challenger or the gym leader’s Pokémon are unable to battle anymore. Are both you ready?” Shadow and Flannery nodded. “Then begin.”

Flannery was up first. “Come out Slugma.”

Shadow was not surprised by her choice. “A Slugma.” He took out his Pokédex to check the data, after doing that he put it away and took out a Pokéball and threw it. “Let’s go Trapinch.” Out came the ant pit Pokémon and was ready battle.

Mac. “The challenger has the first move.”

“Alright Trapinch, use Bulldoze.” Trapinch jump up and when he landed he shocked the entire field, Slugma took a lot of damage of that attack.

“Shake it of Slugma and use Flamethrower.” Slugma open its mouth and flames came out from it.

“Doge it.” Trapinch managed to avoid the attack. “Use dig.” Trapinch dug a hole and disappeared.

Flannery looked around the field with a nervous expression, Slugma wasn’t the fast Pokemon and Trapinch could appeared anywhere “Do it Trapinch.” Then ground under Slugma started to move and Trapinch appeared under and send Slugma flying.

Flannery watch as Slugma hovered in the air, but she wasn’t to let that stop her. “Use flamethrower in the air.” Slugma open its mouth and flames came out and somehow, he managed to hit Trapinch. Slugma landed on the ground. “Use rock throw.” Slugma summoned a couple of rocks and threw them at Trapinch.

Trapinch was hit hard by the rocks. “Shake it of Trapinch and us bulldoze.” Trapinch created another earthquake, it was so powerful that Slugma fainted.

“Slugma is unable to battle Trapinch is the winner.” Mac announced.

Flannery called back Slugma. “You did a good job, take long rest.” She put away the Pokéball and gave Shadow a smile. “You are tough I’ll give you that.” She said while grapping a new Pokéball. “Don’t think this is over, come out Torkoal.” Out came the coal Pokémon ready for battle.

Shadow was a confused by her choice. ‘Torkoal? Why not Magcargo? I can think about that later.’ He focused on the battle. “Use bulldoze again.” Trapinch was about to attack but.

“Not this time, use body slam Torkoal.” Somehow Torkoal managed to jump in the air and was heading for Trapinch.

“Get out of the way Trapinch.” It was too late, Torkoal landed on top of Trapinch and managed to squeeze him.

When Torkoal got off Trapinch, they saw the Shadow’s Pokémon lying there flat as a pancake and unconscious.

“Trapinch is unable to battle Torkoal is the winner.” Mac announced.

“Good job Torkoal.” The coal Pokémon let out some smoke of her compliment.

While on the other side of the field, Shadow had called back Trapinch back to his Pokéball. “Good work, now take a good rest.” He put away the ball and took out a new one. “Alright Flannery, try to handle this Pokémon. Come out Buizel.” Out came the sea weasel Pokémon and he was ready for battle.

Flannery became very nervous when she saw Shadow’s Pokémon. ‘That’s not good.’ She wasn’t about to give up just because he has a water Pokémon.

“Alright Buizel, use aqua jet.” Water surrounded Buizel and he ‘flew’ towards Torkoal.

“Use flamethrower on Buizel.” It was desperate move, but she had to do something. Torkoal let out flames from his mouth and managed to hit Buizel, but to little use. Buizel just rocket through the flames and hit Torkoal hard, Torkoal skidded backwards. “You okay Torkoal?” He nodded.

Back with Shadow, Buizel had landed in front of his trainer. “Your Torkoal is tough, that’s for sure. Alright Buizel, use water gun.” Water came out from its mouth.

“Counter it with overheat.” A round flame came out from its mouth and met Buizel in the middle, it looked like it was a draw but then Torkoal managed to push back Buizel back. “Do it Torkoal.” Torkoal but more force into the attack and managed to overpower Buizel’s water gun, Buizel was hit.

Buizel landed on the ground. “You okay Buizel?” Shadow asked his Pokémon, Buizel got up and gave him a nod. ‘That was a powerful overheat, but luckily for me the attack will get weaker.’ He thought will looking at Buizel. “Let’s use aqua jet one more time.” Water surrounded Buizel again and he ‘flew’ towards Torkoal again.

“Counter it overheat.” Torkoal let out flames again but this time that attack looked weaker, the attack hit Buizel. This time Buizel had no problem pushing towards, Torkoal was hit so hard that he flew past Flannery and hit the wall hard. “Torkoal.” Flannery shouted in panic, but it was no use. Torkoal fell on the floor unconscious.

“Torkoal is unable to battle Buizel is the winner.” Mac announced.

“Nice work Buizel.” Shadow praised his Pokémon, Buizel threw his arms up in victory.

Flannery called back Torkoal. “You did a good job, take good rest.” She put away Pokéball and took out a new one. “Come out Magcargo.” Out came her last Pokémon.

Shadow held out a Pokéball. “Buizel, return.” Buizel returned to his Pokéball, Flannery was just confused of why he did that. Shadow looked at Charmeleon. “You’re up buddy.” The flame Pokémon smiled and walked out on the field.

Flannery was a little confused of why he chanced Pokémon, but she just shrugged it off. “If you want to chance your Pokémon like that, then fine by me. Use tock throw Magcargo.” Magcargo’s eyes started to glow and then send away rocks towards Charmeleon.

“Destroy them with dragon claw.” All of sudden green claw appeared around its hands and he managed to crush every rock that was hurled against him. “Keep using dragon claw.” Charmeleon started to run towards Magcargo.

“Intercept him with another rock thrower.” Magcargo’s eyes started to glow again and again he started to throw rock towards Charmeleon.

Charmeleon saw the rocks but only smiled. “Knock them away.” Charmeleon did as Shadow said, using dragon claw he crushed every rock that was hurled against him while running.

Flannery became very nervous when she saw that. “Use flamethrower.” Flames came out from Magcargo’s mouth, but Charmeleon just block it with dragon claw. Flannery just slapped her self mentally. ‘What the hell was I thinking?’ Before she could do anything ells Charmeleon was in front of Magcargo and started to slash away.

Magcargo took many hit’s from Charmeleon’s attack, luckily for him he was part a rock Pokémon, so he didn’t feel it so muck but it still hurt. ‘If I don’t come up with something fast I’m going to lose.’ She had to take a chance. “Use lava plume Magcargo.” Magcargo managed to jump back a little from Charmeleon’s attacks, then lava started to form around the lava Pokémon.

“Block it Charmeleon.” Charmeleon crossed its arms, Magcargo fired lave around the battle field and some of it managed to hit Charmeleon. When the attack was finished Charmeleon stood there unfazed. “Let’s finished it with another dragon claw.” Charmeleon’s claw became green again and he started to run towards Magcargo.

“Get out of the way Magcargo.” It was too late, Magcargo was his so hard by Charmeleon’s dragon claw that he was launch up in the air, he landed on the ground unconscious.

“Magcargo is unable to battle Charmeleon is the winner, that means that the victory in this battle is Shadow.” Announced Mac.

Flannery called back Magcargo. “You did a wonderful job, take a good rest.” She walked over to Shadow who was thanking his Charmeleon. “You really gave me a battle Shadow, here.” She opened her hand. “Here is the heat badge, wear it with pride.”

Shadow took the badge. “Thanks Flannery and I will.” He held it up and looked at it with pride.

Author's Note:

Shadow Moonrise is Vakama95096’s OC.

So, I have writen gym battle’s for Luna, Sunset and Ace. I thought it was about time I wrote one for Shadow, I will also write one for Aura in the future. I don’t know when.

One more thing, didn’t any of you notice that I have writen over one hundred thousand words?

Next chapter; James’s Battle.

PreviousChapters Next