• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 6,597 Views, 609 Comments

Luna's Pokémon Journey - Norwegian boy



How many Pokémon can Luna catch and will she become a Pokémon champion?

  • ...
40
 609
 6,597

PreviousChapters Next
Let's Catch Raikou

I was a normal day in the town of Ecruteak city and two trainers was sitting by a table in the Pokémon center disgusting a rumor they had heard.

“Did you hear?” Said one of them.

“Hear what?” Said the other one.

“There’s supposed to be Raikou in the mountain north of here.” Said the first one.

The second trainer was intrigued. “Really?” The first trainer nodded. “If one of managed to catch it we would be unstoppable.”

Little did they know that another trainer was sitting by another table not far from them and he had heard everything. “A Raikou? Interesting. If I can catch that I would be unbeatable.” The trainer got up and headed for the exit.

The trainer who names was James was climbing up the mountain to see if he could find the Raikou the other trainer was talking about. “I hate climbing.” James said with breaths.

When James found a flat surface, he could finally catch his breath. “I need to get in shape.” He told himself as he was trying to catch his breath.

Then al off sudden James heard the thunder, he look up to see if was starting to rain, he couldn’t see any dark clothes. “Huh, that’s weird.” He then heard a roar and standing on a cliff right over him was Raikou. “Jackpot.” He took out a Pokéball and threw it. “Come out Swampert.” Out came the mud fish Pokémon. “Use mud bomb on Raikou.” Swampert fired away a ball of mud but Raikou jump as the attack was about to hit, the thunder Pokémon then decided to run. “Damn it, after it.” James and Swampert ran after Raikou.

James had no idea how long it has been since he started to chase Raikou but he finally managed to corner the Pokémon, he had to use Swampert, Riolu and Arcanine to do it, Raikou had it back against a wall and there was no were to go. Raikou could try and fight but he was to hurt to do it, Raikou couldn’t escape.

James was pleased with himself as he finally had a change to catch Raikou. “You put up a good fight but it’s over now.” He was about to give his Pokémon to attack when he saw Raikou’s eyes, they were pleading him not to attack and the Pokémon was scared. James never thought that a one of the legendary beasts Pokémon would be scared, Raikou was probably afraid to lose its freedom. James couldn’t help but feel bad for Raikou. “Guys, stand down.” All three of his Pokémon was in shock when they heard that. “We are not going to catch Raikou.” The thunder Pokémon didn’t expect to hear that, then Raikou saw that the human take out an oran berry and then throw it to him. “Here, eat it and you will feel better. Let’s go.” The human and his Pokémon left.

Raikou didn’t believe what he saw, he thought that all humans heart was evil, he was wrong. There are some humans that have a good heart.

Author's Note:

I wrote once that James tried to catch a Raikou so I decided to write it as a chapter, I know it's a short chapter, it don't have to be long. I can't remember when I wrote it.

PreviousChapters Next