• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,275 Views, 34 Comments

Equestrium: Mr. Smith - Sir Hat



A man living in Ponyville provides a rather special service. When his next target is pointed out he stops just short of dropping the mare off into a shallow grave. It's his job, but he really can't throw his sister in law into the dirt, can he?

  • ...
12
 34
 1,275
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Not really, But I thought it was fitting, nonetheless.

To be fair, a spoiled little bitch of a student already tried having Cheerilee killed once. So I see this as both Quality Control AND Making sure some other student doesn't send someone to kill her as well.

The mans quality control. And yes, a gun is a must have for some dates. I am not going to tell you the number of times some crazy ex boyfriend has showed up.

Ok Hat. Digging the premise. Need some more backstory on Nick and Berry.

Okay, that was awesome :rainbowlaugh:

Eh, the desc made me think the story would be more serious. This is just too silly. I'm sure a real pro would only target the truly guilty... Then again, money...

Very twisted. I like it!

Login or register to comment