• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 2,169 Views, 36 Comments

Friends until the bitter end: Rebirth - Carmine Prophet



As tensions rise and is nearing its tipping point, Can blackwatch and the new Prince turn the tide in the war to come?

  • ...
13
 36
 2,169

And a prince will rise

(silence, we have, sworn)

The zulus were the first to move, Starnes and connor sprinted at requiem team as Lamar drew and fired two arrows. The CELL AST operator raised her sword to strike Connor only to receive an arrow to the chest stopping her swing as currents of electricity flooded her system. Connor punched her in the head caving in the Armor protecting it, before bring both of his arms back and slamming both hands into ether side of her head.

(The othe, protect the earth, the sun, and moon)

Starnes slid under a whip strike watching an arrow fly over his head and strike the Whiplash want a be. The Former mercenary jumped up kneeing the CELL phase four in the chin. Dropping to a knee Starnes moved to impale the artificial evolved only to be punched and slammed down onto the deck by Lamars brother.

(My precious Friends united we stand Until The End)

Lamar moved in bringing his blade down and showering the aria in sparks as the blade of his brother met his. Acting quickly Lamar thrust his arm to the side blocking a slash from the phase four directed at Starns's back, before taking the momentum and kicking his brother in the face. Connor then moved in front of his squad mates blocking them from the Elite AST's shoulder weapons.

(Our Rebirth, the just demand)

Connor punched Quann's arm as he brought down a hammerfist warping the floor from the shock. He then thrust his arm froward grabbing Lamars brother by the neck as the piston spike locked into place while he brought his arm back to punch. He then surged his arm forward and drove the piston into Quanns chest caving it in but unfortunately shattering the piston on the glowing blue armor.

(Has been written in the palm of our hands)

Taking this chance Starnes switched to fighting the Elite AST. Rolled under a swing from the sword before closing the gap and stabbed into the sword arm of the machine. before the free arm grabbed the back of his head and threw him to the ground.

(When we charge)

"Look out." quann yelled as he thrust his three fingered arm forward extending it and punching the AST as it brought its leg down to stomp Starnes. Tendrills sprouted from the Exoskeleton holding it in place as they attached themselves to the wall.

(The storm clouds a mass)

'whish!'

Starnes and Lamar rolled to the left and right narrowly avoiding a whip strike. The two nodded to each other as the whip was retracted and heated for another strike. Lamar flew at the Phase four Orion while Starnes sprinted catching the Orion off guard and forcing him to bring his own blade arm up to block an attack from Starnes. However as Lamar neared a round hit him in the back and upon turning he saw that the Elite AST had fired her secondary weapons at him. And in his distraction he felt searing pain as the whip warped itself around his leg and slammed him into the deck.

(cause the ace, of, swords)

Connor delivered another AST punch to Lamars brother who staggered back before lifting his arms and punching the deck sending a mass of spikes in his direction. Quickly he dodged to the left before leveling his hurricane and unleashing a burst.

(We lead- oon this glorious day)

Starnes pushed off before side kicking the phase four into the railing making him drop lamar in the process. Before

(Hold your heads high)

Lamar sprinted at the Elite AST as she pulled herself free before screaming in pain as Lamar fired an electrical arrow into her chest before jumping up and attempting to cut her head off only for to miss and cut off her back weapons.

(Reach for the sky)

Connor recoiled back as he received a superman punch from Lamars brother who he had discovered had the call-sign Jaguar a reference to the Aztec people.

(Never surender)

"SWITCH!" Lamar yelled as he dodged another swing from the Elite AST who's call-sign was Paladin

(WE WONT BACK DOWN)

Lamar leaped into the air landing in front Connor of and blocking a hammerfist strike from jaguar. he then shoulder checked his brother into a railing before being punched in the head and sent flying back into another railing.

(The power with in)

Connor barley blocked a swing from Paladin before tucking her sword arm under his arm and punching her in the face before letting go and delivering a devastating kick knocking her on her back.

(Our remedies for sin)

'whis, whush, guiz, zwiscks'

Starnes continually dodged whip swings from Alpha meaning beginning before jumping back. he dodged another strike watching the whip partially cut threw the solid metal railing.

(The true life defenders!)

"Alright round two." Lamar said as he got ready to attack again.

(WE WONT BACK DOWN!)

=====================================

(Weald the screams)

"Lets do this Lamar." jaguar said as he lowered himself before dropping to an arm and sweeping his brother leg and flipping him self over straddling his chest, as he repeatedly lamar in the face before he was kicked off.

(from down below)

Paladin blocked a punch from Reaper as she pushed it aside before bringing her sword down slicing a gash into his back before moving her sword to block a tendril punch from Lamar who then spun around and blocked a cross arm slash from jaguar.

(The trial the Raven the demons and wizard believe)

Alpha blocked a stab from Raider before slamming him in the face with the flat of his blade arm and back slashing at his head which he dodged. he then moved to bring his arm around to do a tornado slash and as he watched the Blackwatch dog move his arms up to block he brought his whip around and wrapped it around the troopers arm however before he could sever it he was hit with a burst from Reapers hurricane.

(wield the dark)

jaguar blocked a devastating strike from his brother throwing a punch of his own only for it to be caught. He smirked behind his mask as he focused on a spell and fired it at point blank into his brothers face sending him back.

(Fear the fire, harnis the flames)

"Bitch." Lamar said as he shook his head to get the stars from his eyes, before being superman punched by his brother. Quann grabbed his brothers leg as he tried to fly up and slammed him back to the ground. He raised his hoof to curb stomp his brother before he had to duck a slash from Alphas thermal whip.

(The hammer is pounding and feeling its gaze)

Seeing her opening The Elite AST smacked Reaper with the flat of her sword before rearing back and kicking him in the chest sending him onto his back. Quickly the veteran crashed up and delivered a devastating kick to her opponents stomach. before raising her lag and bringing it down on Reapers stomach.

(Bind the recluse in his gra-ave)

'Maximum Armor' 'thunnng'

An arrow struck jaguars armor before he closed the gap and he punched the bow from his brothers hands. Before deflecting a blade arm and tucking it under his arm as he drew his sidearm and emptying the clip into Lamars chest dragging his brothers power reserves. before rearing back and axe handing his brothers head into his knee.

(Born out of wedlock the spirit is lost)

Alpha rolled to the left before wrapping the thermal whip around Raiders chest drawing him in before delivering a devastating punch to the face. before kneeing the Sniper in the stomach and swinging him into a railing.

(Ordeal of ingestion the weight of the cross)

Paladin tilted her head ack to avoid a Burst from Reapers Huricane, before smashing her leg down harder as he tried to push it off. she laughed as she brought her sword down and severd the Blackwatch AST's left leg.

(OH ITS TAINTED METAL)

"Aaaaaaaaagh!" Reapers screams were music to her ears as she brought the weapon down onto his chest watching the disgusting virus Struggle to heal the damage.

(Tainted metal)

============================================+=

(Battles... we- have- won)

Acting quickly Connor pulled the eject on his AST making the armor jettison off of his body and making Paladin loose her footing and fall off taking the sword with her as she fell on her back. Connor struggled to his knee before flapping his wings and going into a hover before he was grabbed by the throat. He was then thrown down onto the deck denting the metal floor and being impaled on a piece of re-bar causing his vision to go black and white before blacking out.

(We've bled)

"Fuck connors down." Starnes said dodging and slashing alpha.

(but never once we've fallen down.)

"Starnes Jump now!" Lamar yells as he and his friend dodged a series of ground spikes.

(From dusk till dawn)

Lamar hit the deck rolling and fired one of his few remaining arrows into Alpha before dodge rolling drawing another in the process. His brother was almost on him as he fired his second to last electrical arrows into him. As he fell to his knees his arms turned to normal as lamar sprinted up in a trail of translucent red and kicking him in the head.

(Standing with our mighty swords drawn)

"Oh fuck." he said before he felt his leg be caught with Alphas Thermal whip.

"Look out!" Lamar yelled as he narrowly avoided Team two as he crashed into their platform. He landed on his hooves skidding to a stop by slamming a blade into the deck. He stood up feeling something clatter against his hoof and upon inspection it was his Typhoon. Picking it up and reloading it he slung his bow and transformed his left arm into a blade and the right into the tendril arm.

"Alright lets go." the alicorn said as he jumped back.

(The future)

Starnes dodge rolled a swipe from the thermal whip before getting hit with a hammerfist to the ribs sending him to the other side of the walkway. He smirked as before pulling his sniper rifle, lined up a shot and pulled the trigger.

(Lies straight ahead)

His shot hit its mark striking jaguar in the upper left chest where his heart would be. However he had forgotten to take into account that his target was evolved so instead of killing him the round only succeeded in blowing jaguars left arm off.

(our dreams with in reach, not mislead)

"Well i guess that works." he said as he reloaded before seeing his target covered in black and red tendrils before the arm reappeared.

(We are here to warn your soul in line)

"maybe not. how about this." he said before firing.

(Forever we'll be)

'wiiiissssss gush'

(The- sun- in- the- tall- deck- of- cards)

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALK'EN 'BOUT!" he yelled The bullet hit its mark and blew jaguars head off sending his body to the ground in a heap. His rifle was then sliced in half by the whip. Starnes avoided a slash as he blocked the blade form the whip welding phase four Orion.

(Hold your heads high)

'ppffffhhhhhhh!'

A burst of Typhoon rounds impacted jaguar as Lamar came and crashed into the deck.

(Reach for the sky)

Connor awoke in time to see Lamar and Starnes fighting the whiplash wannabe. Lamar was then kicked into a railing before Starnes was slashed in the stomach. He stepped back in shock watching the Phase four take a step in his direction.

(Never sure-nder)

'bap,bap,bap!'

(We wont back down)

They saw Connor shoot jaguar with his sidearm before struggling to his knee.

"Hey lamar?"

"Ya?" the alicorn responded

"I'm pretty fucked up man. you two can take these guys right?"

"Ya man. go do what you've got to do." the prince responded before turning and firing a bow at Alpha interrupting a swing he was taking at Starnes.

(The powers with in)

The young sergeant looked to fluttershy before pumping what biomass he had left into his wings and shooting himself at Paladin who was just regaining her footing. He avoided a wild swing of her sword and slammed into her midsection. turning his left arm into a blade he began repeatedly stabbing her in the stomach the blade easily piercing the gaps in her armor. He then felt what he was waiting for, the searing pain of her sword piercing his side. Connor spared one look at his friends and impaled her with his arm before pushing off with his one pumping biomass into his wings and leg pushing them both high into the air.

(Our remedies for sin)

"Trying to get me away from your friends nice try idiot." paladin said as mag jets came from her back. The sudden burst of speed made a loose strap on Connors vest come loose as he reached in. And in that moment she saw what she feared the most on his chest six canisters all linked together and saying one word.

THERMITE 6

"CONNOT NO!"

"Fuck you!" Seargent Cooper Connor yelled as he pulled out a detonator and hit the switch.

'BOOM!'

The entire aria was showered in sparks and bit of slag forcing everyone to take cover or raise a shield. The sword Paladin was using flew thru the air before impeding itself in the deck. Lamar fell to his knees

(The true life defenders)

the Lights went out leaving the fires and flickering red emergency lights as the only lighting in the hole room. the occupants in the room then heard a noise and watched in shock as jaguar stood back up before cracking his neck. some of the only things that stood out from the fight were the glowing parts of the combatants body's. But they could see the rage coming from Raptor as he was covered in tendrils before he wore only his nano-suit.

'nano-suit online'

(WE WONT BACK DOWN!)
======================================
(Noooo return)

"Now i'm pissed." Quann said as he reached behind him and drew his cryfibril machete. He charged his brother who dodged the blade before slinging his Typhoon and drawing and extending his Cryfibril Asagi.

(No where to go)

"els'rago sim'ripe viv'e." jaguar said as he finally faced his brother.

"In'jamba a'guaga ne'ura' en'gey." Shaka said as he shifted his left arm into a blade.

'Maximum: power'

And with that the Battle between one of the last of zulu squad and one of the last of Aztec squad began. both of there Nano-suits glowed red as the two brothers brought there blades together in a shower of sparks. Shaka drew back and swiped Jaguar across the mask before flying up before pumping biomass into his arm, and throwing the spear at his brother who dodged the throw.

'air stomp'

'crunch/crash'

Shaka came crashing into the ground before grabbing his Asagi and thrusting at his brother. Jaguar pushed himself backwards as they both looked at there energy readings.

50%

'Maximum: Power'

Jaguar flipped over kicking Shakas Asagi out of his hand only to be tackled before he could regain his footing. Shaka immediately straddled his brother and began punching Jaguar in the face. The alicorn quickly stood from his mount and stomped on the his chest before flying up and thrusting him self back down.

'Air stomp'

Jaguar rolled to his hooves as his brother started coming back down, he changed his arms into the hammer fists before clasping his rocky hands together. As Shaka drew closer his brother spun around and backhanded his brother in the chest stopping him dead. He quickly grabbed Shakas leg and slammed him into the ground, before leaping into the air.

(the wand on the wizard, the demon defectors they hide)

'Air stomp'

Jaguar came down hard on his brother blasting him threw the deck and watched him go threw the other walkways until he impacted the first floor. Shaka's vision was a blur of black and white. He crawled his way out of the remains of a crate. Before he heard his nanosuit talking as he laied in what felt like soft mulch.

'New viral strain detected. synchronizing viral mutation. Highlighting mutation catalysts. Consume biomass to achieve full mutation.'

'Get up Shaka, Get up!'

(Broken souls)

Alpha wrapped Starnes in the whip before slamming him into a potted plant that had somehow gone un harmed untill now. He then retracted his whip impaling starnes with his blade.

"To easy" he said as he lifted starnes with the blade while retracting the whip to be re-heated.

Alpha tossed starnes up and brought his whip down to cut Starnes in two.

(Face the fire)

"Light'em up!"

'du,du,du,du,du,du/tchdthdtchdtchdtchdtchd/zaap.' Alpha and Jaguar came under fire from the other occupants of the room before starnes was cut in half. The whip welding unicorn dropped starnes and moved to avoid the incoming fire.

'Maximum Armor'

"This was a bad idea!" cass yelled as they all watched Alpha turn and hunker down behind Jaguar who armor glowed blue. jaguar pointed to a corner and they all watched Alpha extend his whip in that direction before pulling back a screaming griphion who was the last of the cell troopers to leave.

(Defiling the steal)

Jaguar grabbed the Griphions LMG from the air as it passed him. Alpha nodded to Jaguar before throwing the body back at the natives and three blackwatch troopers after pulling the grenade pins on the griphions jacket.

(The blood of the heathens the guts and the gore)

"Shield now!" Valencio yelled

'Booom!'

When the smoke cleared Twilight was puled back to avoid being macheted.

'maximum armor'

Jaguar landed missing his target before flipping his Machete around and blocking a stroke from Lunas scythe. he then quickly lept into the air sheathed his machete and turned his arms into the hammer fists.

'Air stomp'

when he landed his targets had moved out of range but he was able to impale a few of the knights. quickly he dove to the side to avoid a salvo of magical beams before tackling a changeling and using it as a shield to advance. prompting them to stop firing so when he stopped he rolled over the changeling's back and kicked Myxine they were caught off guard.

(Legions assaulting the core)

He was about to finish her when a green beam slammed into his head blowing him back. He caught himself and flipped back to his hooves. They looked at his face to see that one side of his suits goggles where broken and a single glowing red slitted eye glared at them.

"Fuck." he said as he tore his mask off.

"a changeling?!" They yelled as they watched him take a deap breath as Alpha landed next to him.

"HOAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo!!"

'Boom,boom,boom'

'Only three?' Jaguar and Alpha thought to them selves they could have srown it was supposed to be four.

They watched in horror as three grotesque animals landed next to the two. The animals had on hare at all and stood on all fours standing as tall as calestia at seven foot, there fore legs were massive and ended in four gruesome claws and there hind legs were while not stubby were small in comparison to the rest of there body. there heads were dog like, ending in a short muzzle with large rayzor sharp teeth and had glowing red eyes. There flesh colored body's had many spots that glowed red while others had black splotches.

(Born out of wedlock the future came, fast)

"END THIS!" Jaguar Ordered causing the beasts to charge them.

"Brawlers. Blackwatch Take'em down!" the equestirans heard and watched the three blackwatch troops with them quickly form a firing line with Valencio in the center wielding his "Bolter"

(Trial by fire, i can outlast)

"Aaaugh!" Valencio screamed as they watched him gun down one of the so called brawlers only to have his arm removed at the shoulder by a whip swipe.

(Oh its tain-ted metal)

'Maximum: speed'

A brawler leaped over the now weakened firing line and prepared to pounce Only to be stopped in mid air by a glowing yellow blur. When the two fell before them the equestrians watched Stanres literally rip the brawlers arm off before slicing its head off as tendrils sprouted from his body and began breaking it down.

(Tainted metal)

"Hell ya." Starnes said as he flexed his new claws.

(Always tainted metal)

'BOOM!' all activity stopped as the last brawler was downed by Cass. and they watched walk was next to starnes explode.

(tainted metal)

they breathed a sigh of relief as Shaka stood at his full height next to his friend. however they ALL noticed his arms had changed. they resembled the hammer fists that Jaguar was using only the figures were thinner ending in nasty looking claws like, and the entire forearm looked like it was made of thick spiked rocks that extended passed the hand like a gauntlet.

"Move."

(Blackens the blood on the steel)

=====================================

(With the ace of swords)

'Maximum: power'

Shaka and Jaguar charged one another the latter having changed to hammerfists. Shaka grabbed a punch thrown by Jaguar and Jaguar did the same with a punch thrown by his little brother.

'BOOM...BOOM' The concussive waves from the two attacks knocked the non-evolved over.

(We lead on this glorious day)

'Maximum:speed'

Starnes vaulted using Shaka as a stepping stone and pounced at Alpha who barely avoided the attack. Seeing his opening the nano-suit evolved shot forward and severed the arm holding the thermal whip.

(Hold your heads high)

'Maximum: Power/armor'

Shaka head butted his brother before kicking him back before turning to look at Alpha pumping biomass into his arm and punched the ground. sending a wave of spikes at the former whip user while Starnes leaped over the first few spikes and slashed Jaguar across the chest leaving large gashes before he was back handed by the changeling evolved.

'GUSH!'

(Reach for the sky)

'flap,flap'

Shaka shot into the air catching starnes by the leg, spinning him once over his head before throwing him at Alpha. before turning back to Jaguar and angled his decent.

'Air stomp'

(Never surrender)

He slammed into the ground before punching his brothers arm out of the way and back handed him.

(WE WONT BACK DOWN)

The alicorn took his chance to reach behind his back draw his Typhoon and fire a burst before kneeing his brother in the chin before punching his head down into the metal floor of the walkway.

(The power with in)

Starnes blocked a horizontal slash from Alpha before grabbing the phase four's blade arm and severed it at the shoulder.

(Our remedies for sin)

starnes pushed the Armeless orion to Shaka who proceeded to close line the fuck. The two then grabbed one part of the Orion.

(The true life defen-ders!)

And with one mighty pull they ripped the Phase four in half and proceeded to consume there half's.

(WE WONT BACK DOWN!)
================================
(Born out of wedlock)

"No you don't!" Shaka yelled as she grabbed Jaguar who was trying to get away and threw him back to his partner.

(Ordeal of ingestion)

"Fuck." Starnes said as he missed the grab and was punched in the face. Jaguar flipped him self over the blackwatch topper however before he could impale him with a blade he was levitated and slammed into the ground by a golden magical aura.

(Ordeal of the cross)

'Maximum: power. Energy critical'

pumping what biomass he had left into his mussels Jaguar was barely able to free himself from Celestias grip as he spotted his ticket a light grey purple maned unicorn.

(Oh its tainted metal)

"Un hand m..." the dress maker started as she was grabbed by the throat.

(Tainted metal)

'tchzz!'

Before anybody could do anything to help her a blood red beam of magic struck the evolved blowing him back and severing the arm that had Rarity. and when they looked at the source of the blast they saw the Prince with out his nano suit wearing instead his BDU pants and only a blue bullet proof vest on his upper body. They saw his mane and tail were flowing wispy clouds of grey cryfibril with black and red tendrils would flow to the surface of the mist before submerging.

(Tainted metal)

They watched him thrust his arms to his sides as they erupted with tendrils and were replaced with hammerclaws for his right. they saw for the first time the roots of the grotesque arm weapons seamlessly sprouting from his body.

"You Fucked Up." Starnes said quickly steeping back as they watched Lamars eyes glowed pink and his mane and tail glow flash through red, blue and clear before turning black and back to normal.

'Unknown energy sorce detected.' second said as Lamar's HUD turned blue.

'Maximum: Power'

Lamar launched himself at his brother in a translucent red and white trail.

(Blackens the power of steal)

'Maximum: Armor'

Just as Lamars fist was about to make contact he activated armor mode efectively hitting his brother with a compleatly solid mass. He grabbed his brother by the hooves before he was out of range from the punch and slammed him onto the ground.

"Fucking DIE!" He yelled as he planted a hoof on his brothers chest and proceded to tear his brothers legs off. He then tossed the legs into a nearby fire before starting to pound him into mulch.

(Oooh)

"How FUCKING DARE YOU!" Boom, BOom, Boom, guch,guch,crunch,crunch, crack,crack, squish,squish.

(Its)

He continued to punch Jaguar until he was satisfied that he wasn't getting back up then proceeded to palm the Cell Evolved's head and tore it off his Hammerclaw easily allowing him to wrap his entire hand around the head as he stood up over the body.

(Tainted)

"Bitch." 'bitch' he grunted and second said as they watched him crush the head in his hand.

(Metal.)
================================

(We- wont- back- down...)

"Valencio, you space marine ass mother fucker, give me your bolter" Lamar said only to be hit in the head with the thirty pound weaon.


'thud'


"COCK!" the prince yelled as he held his face with one hand and the weapon in the other as he stepped off of the "body" and proceeded to burn the "Corpse" with the under-mount flame thrower.

(We-Are-part-ners-in-crime)

"Did you guys see that? I'm a fucking badass." the prince said his mane and tail going back to normal as he tossed the Bolter back to Valencio who's severed arm was concertized to stop the bleeding.

"Lamar your an asshole" Lewis said voicing the unspoken thoughts of some of the others as they watched Lamar's clothes turn back to the Blackwatch BDU.

"Woah! Listen here space man! there is no need for that kind of language." lamar said as he gestured with his arms for dramatic effect before checking his wrist.

"Oh shit. we need to leave, like now." he said as he began walking away followed by the others.

"What about Reaper?" fluttershy asked her usual stutter gone for now.

"What about him?" Starnes asked throwing Lamar his SCAR.

"Arent you going to you know bury him?" rainbow dash asked

"Dash i am going to answer that question with another question. How the fuck would we even get his body?" Starnes asked as they neared the hall.

"Well duh you get whats left."

"There is nothing left. the fool kept thermite 6 attached to his body. How that didn't explode earlier i will never know." Lamar said as they entered the hall.

"What is thermite six?"

" It burns metal at 20 thousand degrees Fahrenheit, the shits hotter than like parts of the sun. It was meant to be used against Ceph vehicles, but since that war ended before it could be deployed. Blackwatch used it against Tanks, bunkers, Tanks inside of bunkers, ...Mountains, people, the infected mainly. so he is Gone bro, like vapor, like secede to exist. We cant go back and get something that isn't there anymore. " Lamar explained as they ran towards a window which Lamar shot out.

The 15 boarded the Rayzorback and began to fly off with the 332nd in escort formation. They watched the last of the escape shuttles taking off, Dark Sword of course being long gone by now.

"So what now?" Nymph asked.

"Well the operation was a success. So Peace treaty?" Lamar asked earning nods from the queens and princesses.

"There is still CELL to deal with. remember this was just one base. And I am worried with them working for the griphions It is only a matter of time before something happens." Starnes said standing up.

"I agree the vermin will certainly try something sooner or later. but we do seem to have unwittingly stalled there plans." Valencio said

"I guess all we can do is prepare and hope we are ready when it comes." Lewis added.

"Ya but i don't think they understand the one rule." Lamar said

"What is the one rule?" Luna asked.

"Do not, Fuck with Blackwatch." the blackwatch troopers said simultaneously earning chuckles from the other occupants.

the Equestrians and Changelings watched the five blackwatch troopers joking around and punching each other while Valencio held Starns'es sniper riffle above his head. While the evolved tried to hop up and get it knowing full well that he could actually take it if he wanted to. They smiled In the time they had known these soldiers they had learned that not all guards had to be professional and not all battles are fought because of parasitism. They learned that there is more to being a guard than wearing a uniform or carrying a weapon. It is about fighting for those at yous side and never giving up even if the situation looks grim. A squad is more than just a group of soldiers given a name and number and told to go fight, its a family maybe not the best family but a family of people who understand each other and respect each other. And would die for each other as Lamar held up Connors dog tags which had somehow survived the explosion that had killed him. And they were grateful that in the coming storm this particular family would be at the head of an even large extended family that made up blackwatch. After all they were friends until the bitter end and nothing would change that.

(We-are- true- life- def-end-ers- on- earth.)

"Shaka are you gonna do the thing?" Cass asked as they flew back towards canterlot making the equestrians and changelings wander what 'The thing' was. Lamar looked to his wrist before holding up a hand with a smile on his face.

"three...Two...One." he said before clenching his fist.

"Boom."

'BOOM!!'

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading.

and be ready for the Sequel soon.

Let me know what you thought and what have you.

Comments ( 2 )

cant wait for the sequel! gonna be good.

Login or register to comment