• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 9,942 Views, 1,637 Comments

The Dazzlings Are Insane - Justice3442



A collection of short stories about the Dazzlings going through their daily lives of annoying each other and pretty much everyone around them.

  • ...
33
 1,637
 9,942

PreviousChapters Next
Cereal Experiments Sonata

Sonata squinted in the dimly lit office as she sat in a chair in front of Vice-Principal Luna’s large desk. Pale ribbons of light that managed to sneak past the room’s blinds where the only light source, and the lights combined with the shadows of the blinds created a look reminiscent of a window blocked by evenly spaced bars.

Sonata shifted uncomfortably in her seat. The almost prison like feel to the room was bad enough, but the Vice-Principal herself loomed over her with an almost expressionless gaze.

“Now, do you know why you’re here?” Luna asked,

Sonata offered Luna a weak smile. “Is it because you need to replace a light bulb and you need someone to hold a ladder?”

“You’re not in a position to make jokes.”

Sonata frowned. “No… but it’s really dark in here! I mean… It’s light outside! Do you need help opening your blinds without making them go all sideways and crooked? Because I can help you try, but I usually need help from Aria or Ada—”

Luna pursed her lips ever so slightly and narrowed her eyes.

Sonata’s eyes widened. “Did… did Miss Cheerio Bee send me here because I was eating leprechaun cereal in class and she’s sworn to destroy her hated rival and his magical marshmallow cereal?”

Luna’s stern look cracked a bit as she gave Sonata a perplexed look. “No, but you shouldn’t eat cereal in Ms. Cheerilee’s class. Or any class for that matter.”

Oh…” Sonata said meekly as she looked up at Luna with worry, slouched, and clasped one hand over the other and placing them between her legs. She looked very much like she was hoping she would shrink until she disappeared.

Luna sighed and shook her head. “Perhaps if I remind you that while Canterlot High does not have a strict dress code, we do still have some basic requirements about what the students show up to school wearing… or not wearing in this case.”

“Oh! So it’s because I forgot to wear a skirt or pants today!” Sonata said as she looked down at her bare legs and pink panties.

Luna nodded solemnly. “Yes, I’m afraid so.”

Sonata gulped as she slowly leaned over, picked up an open box of ‘Lucky Charms’, and held it up for Luna to see. “Maybe if I share some of my magical cereal we can forget this whole thing?”

Luna narrowed her eyes slightly then peered into the box. Her narrowed eyes were soon joined by her furrowed brow. “You already picked out all the marshmallows, didn’t you?”

Beads of sweat began to appear on Sonata’s forehead her pupils shrank to the size of pin-pricks. She held the box in her left hand as she bent down to pick up another box with her right. “Maybe my friend the Captain can help… sweeten the deal…

PreviousChapters Next