• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 9,937 Views, 1,637 Comments

The Dazzlings Are Insane - Justice3442



A collection of short stories about the Dazzlings going through their daily lives of annoying each other and pretty much everyone around them.

  • ...
33
 1,637
 9,937

PreviousChapters Next
The Commodity of Love

‘Knock! Knock!’

Adagio sighed as she heard a knock from the front door. For whatever reason, the other Dazzlings were not in the living room generating an obnoxious level of noise, but held up in their rooms doing… God only knew what. While this had given Adagio some time to sprawl across the big purple couch and watch her daily soaps uninterrupted, she knew it meant trouble in the future. Sonata was likely creating some sort of horrible mess she’d need help cleaning and there was a better-than-not chance Aria wouldn’t exit her room until she had skipped basic hygiene long enough that she came out smelling like week-old dirty socks that had been left out in the sun.

‘Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!’

It also meant she might actually have to get up and answer the door!

Aria!” Sonata shouted out. “Please get out of your cave and answer the door!

“I’M BUSY GRINDING MY GOAT!”

Adagio sat up in alarm. She… she’s turning Chompers into sausage?! Adagio got up and walked to the front room. Looking out the window, she could see a large wooly goat with big curved horns locked in a tug of war over a mail bag with a blond, wall-eyed girl in a baby-blue shirt and shorts.

Adagio put on a perplexed look and shouted up the stairs, “Is that a euphemism for something, or…?”

I’m playing Goat MMO Simulator!” Aria shouted back. “So unless you’re going to bring me up some soda and some chips, get off my back!

Adagio let out a heavy sigh. Sonata?!”

“I’M MAKING TACO ISLAND!” came the response.

Adagio forehead tightened almost on impulse. “… Nevermind!

“KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!”

Adagio gritted her teeth. She begrudgingly walked over to the door and flung it open. “What do you wa…?!” Adagio trailed off when she noticed she was staring down a bright sunny day. Near the mailbox, the same blond-haired mail-girl was now locked in a wrestling match with Chompers over a saliva-soaked letter. She looked down and jumped slightly, startled to see a girl with silvery-blue hair biting her lip until the skin around it had turned white. The girl was in a purple sun dress with a magic wand and star design on it and she sat on her knees and looking up at Adagio with a sort of desperate look on her face.

“Trixie wants you!

Adagio simply blinked a few times. “Uh… okaaaaay…”

Trixie continued, “Ever since that first day you showed up at Canterlot High, Trixie has been unable to get you out of her thoughts! Everyday I’m plagued by the idea of running my hands through your glorious long locks of fiery hair, and every night I can’t help but wonder how your curves must feel—” Trixie swallowed “—how your lips must taste. I think of you almost as much as I think about myself! Trixie wants you! Trixie needs you!” Trixie clasped her hands together as if she was begging. “Take Trixie! Use Trixie! Abuse me! Do what you will with me! Just so long as you accept me! I don’t care!” Trixie’s eyes went wild and unfocused briefly. “And Trixie won’t take ‘no’ for an answer!”

Adagio looked down into Trixie’s eyes, deep and purple like a fine dark wine. There was something dangerous in those eyes, almost as if Adagio could see a flickering fire that was threatening to consume everything around it. Despite the danger, Adagio could feel herself being drawn closer, invited by the fire’s blistering heat despite the danger. It was possible Adagio herself would be consumed in her suitor’s madness, but she knew some things were worth the risk.

Trixie had much to offer her, and she’d be a fool to simply dismiss the girl from her doorstep.

Adagio kneeled down, took Trixie’s hands in her own, and lifted her up. Trixie’s hands seemed to shake in anticipation… or perhaps the girl was doing all she could from wrapping her arms around Adagio and ravaging her in front of Chompers, the mail-girl, and anyone else passing through the neighborhood.

Adagio could feel Trixie’s hot breath on her face, catching the faint scent of cinnamon with each exhale. She locked her amethyst eyes with Trixie’s darker wine-colored eyes. She gave Trixie a seductive smile as she fluttered her eyelids. “My going rate is $100 per hour and an extra $75 for ‘special services’,” she said with a wink before licking her lips.

Trixie reached down into a blue handbag and pulled out a wallet. “Do you take credit?”

“Hold on,” Adagio said as she quickly walked back into the house, “let me get my smartphone and my Square.”

PreviousChapters Next