• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 9,904 Views, 1,637 Comments

The Dazzlings Are Insane - Justice3442



A collection of short stories about the Dazzlings going through their daily lives of annoying each other and pretty much everyone around them.

  • ...
33
 1,637
 9,904

Chapters Next
Favorite Animals

“So what’s everyone’s favorite animal?” Sonata asked as she looked around the classroom.

Ooo! Ooo!” Pinkie cried raising her hand. “I like baby alligators!”

“Neat!” Sonata said with a smile. “I like praying mantises because they eat their mates.”

All the boys sitting close to Sonata scooched their desks a few inches away.

Ms. Cheerilee shot Sonata and Pinkie an annoyed look. “Girls! This is world history!”

Sonata nodded “Yeah, but that was boring, so I figured we could talk about something everyone likes!”

Ms. Cheerilee gritted her teeth. “THAT’S NOT HOW CLASS WORKS!”

“I like wolverines,” Aria chimed in. “They’re vicious and can kill prey several times their size.”

All the students sitting close to Aria scooched their desks a few inches away.

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN IN THIS CLASS!” Cheerilee cried. “What are you doing here?!”

“I’m partial to the antechinuses,” Adagio said casually as she examined the back of her hand. “That’s a marsupial that has sex until it gets so exhausted it dies.”

All the boys close to Adagio shifted their desks a few inches closer to her.

Cheerilee gave a defeated sigh as she collapsed into her chair and placed her hands on her face, resting her elbows on her desk. She shook her head. “I should have been a gardener…” she uttered to herself.

Chapters Next