• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 2,129 Views, 24 Comments

Out of Control - Brony_Headbanger



You're a really sweet boy who's basically into playing guitar, and into metal. Though something's bothering you really, really bad. And you can't control it.

  • ...
26
 24
 2,129
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

You can't kill the Metal. The Metal will live on.

this was a great story glad I came across it

5545911 I agree, this was a great story

5616680

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :moustache:

Better love story than twilight

5545785 Punk Rock tried to kill the metal. But they failed as they were smite to the ground

Out of control? More like out of CHARACTER if you catch my cold HEPHEPHEPH!

No? Ok. :ajsleepy:

As I said, you killed the mood with it. And I have a question: Is Twilight from Crystal Prep, or the original one from the show? I mean, if she's from equestria, how does she have a house? And how come she doesn't come back to equestria?

Anyways, those are my comcerns. Happy Fixing and youre story me like. It's going into faves, and a sub for you.

King Oreo:moustache:

6871911

Well, this was written nine months before "Friendship Games" came out. So... :moustache:

I just don't get why people don't pay any attention to the dates that these stories came out in. I mean, seriously. It should tell you. Not trying to be mean here or anything. Plus, I didn't know they we're coming out, or working on "Friendship Games" when I wrote this. So... Yeah.

Login or register to comment