• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 8,220 Views, 145 Comments

Six Steps To Reformation - Vinyl_Wubs



Sombra's return brings suspicion, as well as joy. Cadence and Shining are willing to give him a chance, but the mane six are the real group you must convince.

Comments ( 26 )

...is it weird of me to say Derpy was the highlight of the chapter for me?

6989774 still works for me, and this is by viewing it on another device...

EDIT: Also, yay! Two chapters in one day! What did we do to deserve this?

What's with the name at the end? Sombrora? I get the whole mi amore thing, but seriously? Other than that one thing, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

I really like this story and hope that you continue it.

And he doesn't even get nail Twilight?

6994175 He did, just off screen :P

6995314 well, put it back on.

6997268
6995314 I agree with Sidetrack. Yes, I know I gaffed really fucked up earlier, but it is true that, you have a well-earned reputation for good fetish fuel, and seeing a chapter that, while extremely well written, the most you did was tease us with Umbra tits.

*checks for updates every 5 days, doesn't see them, prepares to cry

*coughs and i look out from my tent, i had been camping at this spot for a long time on a journey to wait for the next chapter of WONDERFUL stuffie stuff.

7156549 Sorry, still been in a bit of a funk. Seeing a psychiatrist in a few days.

7156552
OH OH MY*runs to you and gives you a reassuring hug

Update please?

7520258 That makes me feel great to hear!

7290105
Trust me, we're gonna finish this story.

8131399
Hah! Awesome!

Hopefully there will be more of this, has been quite enjoyable.

Login or register to comment