• Published 18th Mar 2015
  • 4,677 Views, 80 Comments

A Siren's Song - Darknight293



The presence of three new girls at CHS changes your life and threatens your freedom.

  • ...
8
 80
 4,677

Plan B and A New Form of Nightmare

You and Sunset watched in fear and horror as absolutely nothing happens. Which, in this case, was one of the worst outcomes for this plan! Now you weren't exactly intelligent on the subject of magical energy and defeating mythical creatures that shouldn't even exist in your world in the first place, but you're pretty damn sure that the plan called for magic to, somehow, be used and defeat the Sirens. You looked to Sunset, who locked eyes with you in return. You could see the worry in her eyes, neither of you expected or planned for this to happen. However, it's happened and now you all must quickly find a new plan...and fast!

Suddenly you heard a single voice speak out, "Talk about throwing down the gauntlet!" You and Sunset both turn at the same time to see Adagio walking and talking, having grabbed everyone's attention, "Rather cocky though aren't they? Thinking they've already won the finals and beaten everybody?" Adagio said, putting emphasis the word everybody as she finished with a smirk. You knew she knew what she had done, for the effects of her words very quickly became obvious to You and the others.

The gymnasium suddenly lit ablaze with arguments, countless students in bands or supporters of bands began to argue with other bands and their supporters. It was like a riot-level of arguing, but without anyone inflicting physical injury on anyone else. You and Sunset make your way to push through arguing crowds to regroup with your friends in the middle. Once you reached them, you all looked around at the ensuring, but rather organized, chaos.

"This is a disaster!" You hear Twilight cry out, "Why didn't it work?!"

"Ah don't know why it didn't work Twi," Applejack replied, "But standing around here isn't gonna give us the answer."

"AJ's right," Rainbow spoke aloud, "We should get out of here, go somewhere that no one else is at and think of a new, and better, plan."

You heard a grunt, which sounded like resentment, but couldn't tell where it came from. However there was no time to figure it out for yourself, your friends were already leaving the gymnasium. You quickly follow behind the group, trying to pass and ignore the arguing students. Your mind was already going to work, trying to grasp a possible plan. So the plan failed, but it shouldn't have given that, from what you know, they should've been able to use the magic, which they apparently just so happen to have, and used it to defeat the Sirens! Yet instead NOTHING happened!

You shake your head as you reach one of the door that would lead you out of the school gymnasium, stopping your thought process for a moment before you burn yourself out trying to wrap your head around the concept of magic and it's use in a world where it shouldn't exist, yet should be completely able to defeat creatures that also shouldn't exist in the same world where magic shouldn't exist without a problem!........Wow, thinking about it like that would really make you sound slightly insane or troubled to someone if not for the incident at the Fall Formal that happened before you moved to Canterlot.

You let out an unheard sigh of displeasure as you exit the gymnasium with the girls. Whether or not you could come up with a plan, you didn't know. After all, you had NO knowledge on the Sirens beyond what Twilight had brought from her world, and that knowledge revealed absolutely nothing useful on how to defeat the Sirens besides the fact that they need energy for their power which strengthens their voices and thus allows them to gain more energy for more power to strengthen their voices further! Besides, even if they couldn't gain anymore power as of right now due to, say, being unable to mind control anyone, the question on how to get rid of all their power still remains.

...

Perhaps you should stop contemplating on the fact that the Sirens have a never ending cycle of increasing power and it was getting late...perhaps all of you needed a good night's sleep. Although...time was never your friend, and it most certainly isn't now.

Approximately a few quiet, empty, lit hallways and a doorway leading outside later, you and the group were outside Canterlot High. You took a seat next to Sunset on the steps that led up to the doorway that also led back into the school, most of your other friends also sat down upon the white stairs, though Pinkie sat on one of the railings instead. However, Twilight was left standing in front of you all, pacing back and forth as she clearly babbled out worry. Yet, despite your own worry, you payed little attention to the words that dribbled out of her mouth.

Your own fears were actually placed on when you fainted, or blacked out, during the song done by the Sirens in the cafeteria. Twilight had said that if one had even raw Equestrian magic in them, they'd be safe from the Siren's spell. However, you had no such magic in you since you never had direct interaction with the crown from Equestria like your friends did, meaning you couldn't have have any magic whatsoever. Yet, here you are still within your own free will, but that doesn't explain the pain nor blackout which accord earlier.

Perhaps, putting it in total theory or guessing, you did have something that protected you from the Sirens? If so, then what? It couldn't be something found in your world, given nothing from here can protect against them except physical violence which you'd rather not use given to everyone else they haven't done anything wrong and you could end up in jail or dead. It would therefore have to be something from Twilight and Sunset's world, but the only known thing is magic.

What if...nah, feelings couldn't possibly be why. That does bring up the question Sunny was about to ask you, which sounded an awful lot like-

You feel a sharp jab from an elbow into your left side, looking over to Sunset who had an eyebrow raised, "I'm guessing since you seemed like you were trying to figure out the keys to the universe you have no idea of the new plan?"

You slowly shake your head, causing Sunny to chuckle with a smile, "So what is our new plan?" You asked her, which prompts your good friend to focus.

"Twilight and the Rainbooms are going to play a musical counter-spell during the band competition, since it's the only other time everyone will be in the same spot and we can break the Dazzlings' spell," She replied back.

"And us?" You asked, raising an eyebrow of your own as to what you two may be doing to help out. But instead of a happy answer, Sunset lets out a disappointed sigh and folds her arms, leaning back and looking at the group in front of you both.

"The same thing we've been doing, keep an eye on the Dazzlings, help out if needed, but otherwise do nothing and watch," She said with obvious distaste and a frown. Enough to cause you to put a hand on her shoulder, making her gaze turn to you and almost instantly turn her that growing frown of sadness into a small smile of happiness. You smile back at her before looking at the rest of the girls, only to find Pinkie has, somehow, pulled out a selection of instruments and is showing them to Twilight.

That led your mind to an intriguing question, why haven't they asked Sunset to join the Rainbooms? Given they're friends you'd think they'd all be in the same band together, though granted they've been having a few arguments here and there but all friends have those right? You had to admit you wouldn't know an awful lot about friendship, but your friends back in your hometown did teach you a thing or two along the lines of it.

"Hey, can I ask you something since we have the time?" You heard Sunset say, her voice catching your attention from it's straightforwardness.

"Yeah Sunset?" You responded, curious as to what she may be about to ask you.

However, Sunset was silent for a moment or two. This quickly created an atmosphere of awkwardness as you hear Twilight saying something about singing, only from Rainbow to speak up questioningly about it. Sunset's cheeks were slowly getting red, her hands were gripping both of her arms now. Yet, after a deep breath, she looked at you with a sincere smile.

"Would you like to go on a bit of shopping with me tomorrow? It's not like the mall or anything, just a bit of stuff I need for a hobby of mine," She paused for about two seconds before continuing, looking you in the eye, "Unless you don't want to go, I'd understand and all. But I would like to hang out more with you beyond school," She stated, the last few sentences having gotten rather quiet, almost Fluttershy quiet. The wheels in your mind were ever so slow to turn and realize what was going on.

But that didn't take too long, thankfully, as you realized what she was meaning behind her words. Sunset was, in a way, saying she wanted to spend more time around just you. Your heart was starting to beat faster from this, as you realized she wanted to hang out more with you because she likes you, a lot, for just you. Even if just you is boring and too normal or standard. You clear your throat, catching her attention.

"Yeah," You say with a smile, "I'll do a little shopping with you tomorrow Sunny," A grin was starting to grow on your face. In turn, one was appearing on her own face as well, no doubt due to the prospect that you're giving her a chance she wasn't expecting anymore. After all, she did have issues getting along with other students, but honestly, you felt like she was giving you a chance instead of the other way around.

"Then it's a date?" She asked you for clarity.

You nod to her, "It's a date."

Her grin only grew wider as she playfully jabbed your shoulder with an elbow. Both your attention and Sunny's, however, is drawn to a single sound of clapping. Clapping that is coming from Rarity to be precise, and by god you swore the gossip girl had it out for you and Sunset, because it did not take her anytime at all to draw attention to you both from the others.

"It's so lovely to see you two are going to give it a shot darling!" She said with a smile to you, which you did not expect given earlier. The other girls took note with nonchalant giggles, causing your cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"Rarity, you best not spread this around the school you hear?" you said with a slight threat in your voice, however Rarity seemed unfazed by that.

"I wouldn't dream of it darling, I never spread gossip about my friends outside out our nice, friendly group," She replied with an almost devious grin, but all you could do was trust her. Both you and Sunset stand up and get off of the stairs to join the rest of the group, only to find Twilight and her talking dog walking up the steps to the school, but you were beaten to the punch of speaking out in question by Applejack.

"Where ya'll two going Twi?" AJ asked out.

"Well last time Spike and I were here, when we had to get the crown back from Sunset, we spent the night in the upper part of the school's library," She said, pointing upwards to the dome on top of the school. But that raised an intriguing question...How in the seven hells did she spend an entire night in the school library and not get caught by the school?! You seriously think someone would've seen her walk into the library, like the librarian, and never walked out. You seriously began to think it was more than just the easy transfer process the school had here, but relaxed rules as well.

Actually, it kinda does.

"Are you kidding me?" Pinkie said in what could've been disbelief, or not, "we're besties now and besties don't let other besties sleep in libraries alone! So we're gonna have a Slumber party at my house tonight! You and Spike can ever stay over the weekend with me!" She said as she not only hugged them both, but lifted them in the air, while on the steps of the stairs, without any difficulty.

Sunset looked to you with a cute smile, "So you coming over to Pinkie's with us?"

You shake your head, "I think that would be rather awkward for one guy and six girls to all be having a slumber party together don't you think?"

She lets out a laugh and nods, "Yeah it would be pretty awkward, Rarity would probably put makeup on you in the night for the fun of it," From the sound of her voice, Sunny sounded like that would actually happen to you. As the girls conversed you decided to say your goodbye to Sunset.

"Guess I'll be heading home then, where should I meet you Sunset?" You asked her, since you had no idea if you should meet her at Pinkie's or wherever you guys will be shopping.

"Just meet me at Pinkie's at about...8 AM tomorrow. I should be dressed and ready to go by then," She said, almost immediatly answering your question. You nodded to her in return, said your goodbyes, and then went home. Since, apparently, there would be no classes, there was no reason to go for your backpack and bring it home with you. This was probably caused by the Sirens, given they were here for power and not study lessons.

On your way home your mind was left to wander, your date with Sunset, the six girls that were your friends, to an extent, and the three Sirens. Didn't Pinkie say a wizard at least hundreds of years, or ever more, banished the Sirens to your world? If so, then the Sirens probably don't age at all, given that means they could've been around during the Renaissance or even as far back as the 11th Century! Hell, for all you knew they had an impact on important events, or not at all.

And yet, instead of that being something to fear, it is something intriguing. How much stuff could the Sirens know? How much forgotten history could they still have knowledge on to this day? In a way, you were a bit unhappy to know they were evil, especially Sonata. Now, while you haven't had any direct vocal interaction with her beyond introducing them around the school with Sunset, the way Sonata acts and is dressed makes her seem like she's not the villain type.

You let out a frustrated sigh. All you wanted to do when you were forced to move was to have a more relaxed, less dangerous life. Instead of that you've stopped a murder from happening on Sunset, no wonder she likes you, and now you're involved with three world-taking over Sirens with the power to seduce practically any known person on the planet...Except...wait.

That raises a completely new question! If they've been around for an unknown amount of time, why are they just now trying to take over the world? Twilight, or rather Pinkie and her monolouges, did say if they get enough magic they could break the spell that binds them to your world and return to Equestria. So do they truly want to take over your world, or just use it to generate enough power to return to their own? Regardless, it doesn't appear they'd just let everyone go afterwords, given that Adagio Dazzle is like the living image of more than just a Siren, but someone who can manipulate and control a crowd. Aria seems like the one that doesn't give a crap about anything, but can beat the shit out of anyone as well. Sonata...seems like the slightly clueless, carefree one. Enough to remind you a bit of Pinkie, like she's a different version of Pinkie's attitudes.

You, almost violently, shake your head and open the door to your house, trying to dispel your now rampant thoughts as you head upstairs to your room. It didn't take you long to flop down upon your bed and put your hands on your head. Your head was starting to hurt from overthinking, your hands dropping to your sides as you let out a long exhale of breath. Deciding to try and get some sleep, you slid under the covers of your bed and roll onto your side, closing your eyes and, despite the slight pain in your head, eventually drift off to sleep.


"You don't know us."

Who said that?

"But you try to get rid of us?"

Seriously, who said that?

"Are you so afraid of what you don't know? How do you know this isn't something we are meant to do, a cycle of life? An important element that is meant to happen?"

You looked around frantically, trying to find out just who that voice is from and where it's coming from. However you could see nothing, it was pitch black. You couldn't even see the outline of your own hands or any body part for that matter! Your breath picked up in panic.

"Just look at you, you seem so weak and...pathetic even, like the other nerds at the school. Yet you've fought others, survived death, and saved a life. Such the good guy no matter what I am aren't you? Helping those in need."

"Who are you?!" You cry out in anger to the darkness.

"Oh, feisty aren't we? You're an odd pair with those girls, the Rainbooms. What do they see in you? Someone who just needs friends, someone useful? Or perhaps just a random guy that hangs out with them?"

You grit your teeth, "You don't know them like I've been able to know them the past few weeks! I may still be new here, but they're good friends!"

"To you they are," the voice taunts, "But what are you to them? Just like Sunset Shimmer, you just sit on the sidelines. They aren't using you to help stop us, just keeping you at the sidelines."

Us? Wait a minute-

"You realize now don't you?" The voice spoke, yet still unclear as to who it was, "I'm sure you figure out who I mean by us. But let me put it like this. If they saw use for you, wouldn't you already be helping them in useful ways beyond what Sunset already does?"

Well...in a way that is true. So far you and Sunny just sit on the sidelines, except that Sunset got Twilight to come to this world so...she's done more against the Sirens than you have. Was that your fault.....or...their own? Your mind was starting to fight within itself, becoming confused. how could it be your fault if you didn't know much of the Sirens? Then again you figured out for yourself how they gain power and how it's a never ending cycle.

"I'll let you think on it, think about it. You don't know enough about us, how can this be any of our fault hmmmm? What if this is something we need?"

"But alas, time runs short and I'm sure you have much to think on...hero, if that is what you would fall yourself."

You waited a minute, then two, then three, yet the voice did not speak again. You didn't know which Siren it could've been, or how they could've invaded your dreams, but they gave you much to think on. You didn't know the Sirens beyond what they did and how they get power. They were evil, but anything that goes as far as killing life could be called evil, yet do lions hunt for sport or food?

Your brain wanted to scream, it was like trying to figure out how to survive in a black hole. You needed more information, but the only thing given to you is taunts. Maybe you could ask the Siren-

No! What if they were doing that to lure you into a trap?! Either way, you needed to wake up, hopefully they didn't trap you in a coma or something.

"Done already? Good, I'm sure you have much to decide on in the next three days. I must sleep but you should have fun trying to get back to sleep once I disconnect."

Wait wha-


Adagio severed the connection, slowly opening her eyes with a slowly growing smirk on her face.

"Well?' Aria asked Adagio impatiently.

"He'll be confused for a time," She said, turning around to face the other Sirens and lean back against the table, "I'm sure he'll be rethinking his stance on us."

"Couldn't we just tell him the truth?" Sonata asked, slightly concerned.

Adagio looked at Sonata with annoyance, "You still don't get it do you? He's with the enemy Sonata! If we just go over and tell him everything, he's not going to just join up with us and date you. No, as of right now he'll use it against us and I'd very much like to not die."

Sonata looked away and let out a heavy sigh, "I know you love deception and manipulation Adagio, but sometimes I think you deceive yourself."

Adagio's left eye twitched, but instead of blowing up on Sonata, she took a deep breath, "I'm going to bed, dark magic takes it's tool when we're not at full power," with that statement she got off of the table, turned on her heels, and went to bed. Sonata leaned back in her chair before looking over to Aria.

Aria raised an eyebrow about a dozen seconds later, "What now idiot?" Aria's eyes then widened, "Oh no, don't even think about dragging me into another one of your love or reveal an important piece of ourselves to convert someone to our side plans! You know how that worked back in the very late 17th century! We almost got hanged on the account of witchcraft!"

Sonata folded her arms and pouted, "It's not my fault there were dozens of people being accused of witchcraft in Sa- Sal- whatever that place was called," She said before dropping the argument, knowing how these went with Aria, always somehow finding a flaw in Sonata's reasoning...no matter how it sounded or was formed and planned out.

"Salem," Aria corrected before getting up to head off to bed, but before she left the room she turned back to Sonata, "Look idiot, if you really got to talk to him and try to convince him otherwise...go ahead. But do NOT, under any circumstances, tell him anything important about us or I will cut off your ponytail," Aria said threateningly.

Sonata's eyes widened, "W-which one?" Referring to her hair pony tail and the one ponies have in Equestria.

"Uh...your current one," Aria replied in her usual manner, "We don't get pony tails back in Equestria, we're sirens, not ponies."

"Oh...right," Sonata said sheepishly, backing off, "Well...goodnight Aria."

Aria let out a yawn and turned to leave, "Goodnight idiot," She said back before disappearing, leaving Sonata alone. Sonata let out another sigh and put a hand to her head. Aria would never drop that nickname ever since the 13th century when she mistook a horse with a heavily overgrown mane for Starswirl the Bearded and thought he had come to finish them off. She, nor the other sirens, were ever allowed within the French courts ever again.

Looking out to one of the windows to the city below, she sometimes wondered if this world was a better place for them than Equestria. There was so much strife and misery, negative emotions here and there. They didn't need to cause too many issues and be seen, just feed, get what they need to survive. But it seems Adagio wants to become Queen of two worlds, with Aria and herself ruling with her as, thankfully, Adagio isn't sadist enough to harm her or Aria.

Deciding she's begun to think too much, Sonata gets up from her chair, stretches, and then heads off to bed. She would find him, she would tell him, she would, nay, had to convince him why they do what they do...or at least why she does it. She could agree with Adagio's reasoning that ruling the worlds would forever keep them alive, but Adagio seemed to just enjoy causing suffering. Sonata only enjoyed it when it involved pranks, taunting, or confused the shit out of people and left them baffled. Ironically, she's not so smart in a lot of situations, as seen in the centuries of the past.

But maybe if he saw their point of view, he would switch to their side? Adagio made him sound worthless, but she does that to everyone. In reality he seemed like a dork or a smart nerd, yet at the same time knocked out one guy and took on a potential murderer with his other friend that was in danger. What wasn't to like about that? Plus he was probably learning more and more about magic from that Twilight Sparkle and Sunshit Shimmer, meaning he'd know magic and he would know more about their enemies.

Now while she laid in her bed and told herself what she was doing was a logical, tactical choice, her heart was telling a completely different tale, a tale that made no sense to the Siren.

Author's Note:

At first I was going to include the rest of Friday and all of Saturday long ago, but things change. I was surprise to find myself write a couple thousand words in the span of a few hours while listening to pony music and chatting with some good online friends.

Anyway, personal things aside, this story is back in the works and, knowing myself, I'll finish this up first before making progress on anything else. The reason why is because if I stop doing one thing, other things will stop, nothing will get done, and I'll burn myself out. That's what happened a few months back and that's why I stopped writing.

Everything aside of personal life, if you find any spelling mistakes let me know in the comments below or through messaging. I'm friendly to those that point out my mistakes, unless they act like jackasses about it. We all make mistakes, the best we can do is thank people, who aren't jerks, for pointing them out and fix them.

Finally, I apologize if my writing style appears to have changed, that's what happens when a few months go by and you switch over from an iPad to a computer. If it bothers some people, then all I can say is sorry, but things change. If people like it, great! With that, I leave you all to whatever you do as I wait for my comment section to flame up.

Oh, and for my sake, please don't start a war in any of my comment sections. This has yet to happen to me, but please don't do it. We have messaging and things like Skype for a reason. If this does happen I will politely ask both parties to stop, if it continues then I reserve the right to delete all your comments relating to the matter that is being argued over. I'll make a blog post of this later, when I can.

Comments ( 11 )

Holy Crap An Update. It Was A Fun Read. Looking Forward To It's Completion.

IT LIVES!

Will this have sex or sexy moments in it?

6468484

There will be no actual sex described in my stories, or at least I will try to avoid as much description as possible. I want to avoid this because so many fanfiction writers, known or unknown, tend to write a lot of clopfics nowadays for attention. This is what I've been gathering from looking around in the fandom however. I don't condemn it, but personally I don't want to write any.

The best you could expect is like the one in Aria's Math Book that I also wrote. There was enough reference or detail that it required the sex tag, but only just barely enough rather than an actual scene.

As for sexy moments, we'll see. It will depend on how I end up writing the story and think if it makes a logical addition or not. It is probable that there won't be given I haven't tried my hand at writing those and would probably fail at it, but perhaps one day there will be a chapter, probably not for this story, that has sexy moments.

But there will be a lack of actual sex description, by that I mean writing out a sex scene. At best for that you can expect the obvious to be shown that some characters are going to spend the night together going at it in bed.

Can you do more please I good and I want to see what happens next

The story's picture was change to better reflect the future conflict. In it's previous state it suggested the shipping would automatically be Sonata. That is not the case.

One day, when I finish it, you will see why. Or I can just tell you all, but that would be a spoiler. If you want to know, then read the spoiler-hidden sentence below. Otherwise, avoid at all costs.

I'm giving a choice at the end. The last two chapters will be branching from the third last chapter. So you, the reader, will get to choose in the end...when I finally make it that is.

are you continuing?

I don't know if this story's going to continue or not. But maybe soon?

Yo please tell me you will end up finishing this I've read through the first and now this all in one sitting literally having a huge cliffhanger please please please finish this it's amazing

"To you they are," the voice taunts, "But what are you to them? Just like Sunset Shimmer, you just sit on the sidelines. They aren't using you to help stop us, just keeping you at the sidelines."

I don’t want to start a comment war or anything like that, but in my opinion, she’s kind of right..

Also I wanted to put this here:

Mysterious Voice: Seriously man, what have your new friends done for you, lately? They treated you like a side character so what does it matter how they feel?”

(Shows the protagonist flashbacks of him and the Rainbooms from the past before the Rainbow Rocks events)

“Besides Sunset, how many times have you sacrificed just for them, huh? Whether it's trying to regain their forgiveness or trying to make them happy. But when's the last time any of your new friends have done the same for you? When have they ever returned the favor?”

You heard a grunt, which sounded like resentment, but couldn't tell where it came from. However there was no time to figure it out for yourself, your friends were already leaving the gymnasium.

Who was it?

"Would you like to go on a bit of shopping with me tomorrow? It's not like the mall or anything, just a bit of stuff I need for a hobby of mine," She paused for about two seconds before continuing, looking you in the eye, "Unless you don't want to go, I'd understand and all. But I would like to hang out more with you beyond school," She stated, the last few sentences having gotten rather quiet, almost Fluttershy quiet. The wheels in your mind were ever so slow to turn and realize what was going on.

This is adorable.

"Yeah," You say with a smile, "I'll do a little shopping with you tomorrow Sunny," A grin was starting to grow on your face. In turn, one was appearing on her own face as well, no doubt due to the prospect that you're giving her a chance she wasn't expecting anymore. After all, she did have issues getting along with other students, but honestly, you felt like she was giving you a chance instead of the other way around.

How is she giving him a chance?

"Rarity, you best not spread this around the school you hear?" you said with a slight threat in your voice, however Rarity seemed unfazed by that.

Why did I think that was applejack at first?

You seriously began to think it was more than just the easy transfer process the school had here, but relaxed rules as well.

Actually, it kinda does.

I’m confused about this part.

"Just meet me at Pinkie's at about...8 AM tomorrow. I should be dressed and ready to go by then," She said, almost immediatly answering your question. You nodded to her in return, said your goodbyes, and then went home. Since, apparently, there would be no classes, there was no reason to go for your backpack and bring it home with you. This was probably caused by the Sirens, given they were here for power and not study lessons.

What does that have to do with anything?

You let out a frustrated sigh. All you wanted to do when you were forced to move was to have a more relaxed, less dangerous life. Instead of that you've stopped a murder from happening on Sunset, no wonder she likes you, and now you're involved with three world-taking over Sirens with the power to seduce practically any known person on the planet...Except...wait.

So, she only likes him, because he saved her?

Well...in a way that is true. So far you and Sunny just sit on the sidelines, except that Sunset got Twilight to come to this world so...she's done more against the Sirens than you have. Was that your fault.....or...their own? Your mind was starting to fight within itself, becoming confused. how could it be your fault if you didn't know much of the Sirens? Then again you figured out for yourself how they gain power and how it's a never ending cycle.

I didn’t know that.

"Couldn't we just tell him the truth?" Sonata asked, slightly concerned.

Adagio looked at Sonata with annoyance, "You still don't get it do you? He's with the enemy Sonata! If we just go over and tell him everything, he's not going to just join up with us and date you. No, as of right now he'll use it against us and I'd very much like to not die."

You don’t know that.

Now while she laid in her bed and told herself what she was doing was a logical, tactical choice, her heart was telling a completely different tale, a tale that made no sense to the Siren.

What story is it telling?

Login or register to comment