• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 3,770 Views, 38 Comments

The Kings Bride - Rainbow__Sparkle

  • ...
11
 38
 3,770

Living a nightmare ... or not?

Rainbow hid behind a wall and peeked over to see what was going on she soon met eye to eye with King Sombra. The purple aura around his eyes grew bigger until all Rainbow could see was a red face. The face had sharp red teeth and eyes deadlier then the tyrant she is living with. The face stood there for a while motionless. Rainbow was petrified; she hadn’t seen anything like it before. The face started to come towards Rainbow slowly as if it was taking its sweet time. Rainbow took a step back. She didn’t want to get close to this face even if it was attached to Pinkies body. Rainbow took another step back and hit a wall hard. She looked back at the wall; she thought this hallway grew for miles, but she was at the end of it. Rainbow didn’t dare to look back at the face that will be the end of her. She closed her eyes, turned and looked at the red monster. She opened her eyelid one by one. She saw that the red face was right in front of her.

Rainbow curled up on the wall and didn’t dare to move again. She tried to flap her wings, but nothing happened. Why weren’t her wings working? She didn’t want look away from the monster; that’s when it will strike, but she did want to know what was happening to her wings. The next thing she knew she didn’t have a choice. The monsters grin grew big. His eyes narrowed down to deadly glare, and he charged into Rainbow’s body. She could feel the monster inside of her. The face squeezed her lungs. Rainbow suddenly couldn’t breath. She held her throat with her hooves and fell to the floor. Not only with the face killing her but hitting the floor hurts. The face soon released Rainbow’s lungs and moved on to a different organ. Rainbow stayed on the floor taking heavy breaths. Her eyes weakly looked over at her side where one wing was, but it was gone. It vanished, but just how?

The monster started pounce on Rainbow’s brain. Rainbow’s hooves immediately went to her head. All Rainbow could feel was pain. She closed her eyes tightly while screaming. This was ending up to be a pretty bad Tuesday. Rainbow was facing the worst migraine in the history of migraines. On top of the pain, Rainbow started to forget most of the little things in life. Great. Memory loss. “I wish Twilight Markle, Verity, Clutzershy, Peeker Pry, and that cereal girl, um … her name is … Captain Crunch maybe? Was here!” Rainbow Dash screamed at the top of her lungs. The monster left Rainbow’s brain, and she finally got a chance to relax. She laid on the floor motionless. She still took heavy breaths, but she soon started to breath better again. A thought raced through her mind, where will the face strike next.

Rainbow looked at the floor for a while. Nothing happened. She was back to normal as if the monster had never been there. In fact better. She felt better than she usually does. She took a step up. The blue Pegasus looked back and saw that her wings had returned. She was still next to the wall, but besides that everything was good. Just fine. Suddenly her chest started to grow pain. She felt like her chest was experiencing heartburn, a stroke, and a heart attack all at the same time. Rainbow fell to the floor again. This time she was lying on her back. Rainbow saw the ceiling. She had never noticed that there were little crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The pain started to die down, along with her. Her eyes slowly shut themselves. Rainbow started to feel drowsy and almost lifeless. Her mind suddenly turned off, and Rainbow was out like a light.



When Rainbow woke up she found herself in a container tube thing. She looked around, but she couldn’t see much. Her vision was blurry and her head started to hurt. She started to gain vision and saw a shadowy figure across from her. She couldn’t see his face, but the figure was no pony. More of a monster. Her eyes met a pair of two blue Pegasus wing in a glass box in a corner. A tear ran down her face. She didn’t dare to look back at where her wings were, but she couldn’t resist. Rainbow’s head darted to where her wings were to see bandages. More tears ran down Rainbow’s face as she looked back at the monster. Rainbow started to gain a rage. Her eyes turned white and powerful and her main started to rise as if there was no gravity.

Rainbow Dash’s hooves started to feel like they were no longer on the ground. Rainbow looked down to see that she was hovering off the ground. Lightning started to come out of Rainbow’s eyes. Rainbow hadn’t felt so powerful in her life. She charged at the glass tube but fell back. A decently large crack started to appear on the part of the tube Rainbow rammed into. The shadowy monster took a step back. It soon raised a hoof and another shadowy figure appeared next to him. This figure looked like a pony; it didn’t look like a monster at all. The shadow pony ran over to a control panel and looked at the monster. Rainbow rammed into the tube again and the crack grew bigger. Rainbow Dash was one crash from breaking the glass. She was ready to run into it again until she saw the monsters face. The face looked exactly like the face that was tormenting her in the castle.

Rainbow dash stopped. She soon returned to normal, and instead of white eyes Rainbow’s eyes grew small and were filled with fear. Her legs wobbled and shook rapidly. Just what was he going to do to her, hadn’t she been through enough. The pony suddenly pulled a lever and a shock came to Rainbow. Rainbow Dash was shocked by lighting more powerful than any lightning she had been shocked with. Suddenly Rainbow looked down on the ground to see bits of color falling into a drain. The monster was draining her color and worst of all her life. Rainbow felt weaker. She felt paralyzed. She couldn’t move, and she couldn’t think what was going to happen next.

Rainbow’s heartbeats grew faster than lightning. She looked almost dead. Rainbow Dash gave a long scream and fell to the floor. She tried her best to get up, but she couldn’t. She felt as if there was something pulling her down, but what? She looked at the monster that was leaving the room. Rainbow was officially colorless. The pony stopped the machine and watched Rainbow’s color go down a tube. The pony also left the room, leaving Rainbow to die. The Pegasus couldn’t die; she knew she had to live. She raised a hoof and slowly raised herself up. Her weak colorless body shivered. She couldn’t give up though.

Rainbow Dash soon started to wobble around. Her vision started to spin around and hear head still pounded. She couldn’t think about that now. She had to get out of the prison she was trapped in. She slowly went to a part of the tube that was crack. Rainbow lifted her hoof and smashed the glass into pieces. She was free and was ready to go home. She wanted to go to her friends badly, she didn’t want to be stuck in the tyrant’s home any longer. Rainbow Dash leaped out of the tube and was ready to land on the ground, but then something happened. The ground disappeared, and Rainbow was plunging into a dark hole.

The Pegasus closed her eyes. This couldn’t be possible, this just couldn’t be. One by one Rainbow’s eyes opened and saw her friends falling with her. She would have thought that they would be screaming, but they weren’t. They were laughing. Rainbow couldn’t believe her eyes. She was a little confused. What were they laughing about? Suddenly Twilight started to say something, but Rainbow couldn’t understand it, she was speaking in some sort of language the blue Pegasus was unfamiliar with. “Shovivi umpa loliben pente maniscue juenven Rainbow nume nume!” Twilight laughed while pointed at Rainbow Dash. The other four ponies laughed along with Twilight. Rainbow now knew that they were laughing at her.

“Ookie ookie rabummta!” Pinkie cheered,

“Laven mengu popoptas ookie pente” Applejack laughed,

“Shovente umpa beneto refucta” Rarity smirked,

“Keshi!” Fluttershy whispered,

“Girls what are you saying? I can’t understand what you are saying.” Rainbow cried. Tears filled her eyes as she watched all of her friends make fun of her. She put her hooves to her eyes and started to sob. Salty tears ran down Rainbow’s face and landed on her toung.

Suddenly she heard a huge scream from her friends as they chanted, “Ookie ookie Rainbow mengu!”

For a minute, she saw her friends insulting her in a language Rainbow was unfamiliar with, but the next she was in a white space. Rainbow Dash whipped away her tears and looked around. She heard hoof steps coming towards her, but she didn’t see anypony around her. All that was there was her. Rainbow realized that she was no longer falling. She walked around the white space. Her natural color had returned to her, and her wings were where they were. Rainbow was just so confused. She had no clue on what was going on. This had to be some sort of a nightmare right? She sat down and thought about it for a minute. Her stomach growled. Rainbow wished that she had some apple cider right about now. In a split second a table with a bottle of apple cider on it appeared.

Rainbow now felt she was going crazy. The cider smelled good from where Rainbow was and smelled better as she got closer to it. The blue Pegasus didn’t dare to take a sip of it, she thought it might be some sort of poison or something like that. Then again with all of the things that had happened to her in this day poison wasn’t going to kill her. The pony took the bottle and tried to pour it down her throat, but nothing came out. It was official today was the worst Tuesday in the history of Tuesdays. Rainbow Dash threw the bottle on the ground and it broke into a million pieces. She sat on the ground with her arms crossed. All she wanted was to go home.

The hoof steps garrulously grew louder. Rainbow hopped to her hooves. She looked around the white space. “Who’s there? Show yourself or I’ll … I’ll” Rainbow looked at the ground and saw a small shard of the apple cider bottle. She picked it up almost cutting herself, “or I’ll attack with this … um … sword, yeah it’s a sword for sure! You don’t want any of this!”

Rainbow started to pick up more shard's claiming they were swords even though they weren’t. “I got like ten of them now, I’ll let you pick which one” Rainbow yelled sounding stronger than she really was. The truth was she wanted to run screaming and crying in a corner. She swung the small glass shard around trying to look like should actually hurt somepony. In a split second, there was a flash and Rainbow found herself on the ground of King Sombra’s castle. She looked around to see that nothing happened. It was just a dream. Rainbow had a purple aura flow around her eyes, but it started to disappear. King Sombra walked right by Rainbow.

“Let this be a lesson to you. Next time don't eavesdrop on me.”

Author's Note:

For the people who don't know, Applejacks is a cereal, so I thought it might be fun to give AJ's name a diffrent cereal name.

Comments ( 11 )

A bit overkill Sombra. Especially when u saved her from almost dieing.

Well for u people complaining sombra wasn't evil enough. Well now u have it sombra's sadistic nightmare torture to rainbow dash for eavesdropping On Him. :D

I HAVE LOST MY SANITY! THIS HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN WEEKS! Its fine if your busy with your life outside of FIMFiction, same thing is happening with me right now

Question: Why did you have Rainbow have a crappy memory when it comes to names? First, it was Coral Blast, but I let it slide. But this is overkill.

Is there any chance you will finish this story?

So... Is this story dead or will it be continued?

update please I love the story I need to know what will happen and a doubt this is a soarindash story or not?

10599549
its dead and the author hasnt signed on in over half a decade if you wanna continue it i say go for it

Login or register to comment