• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 4,176 Views, 204 Comments

My Little Anthro Is a DJ - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



A 16 yr old boy named Brad lives a pretty casual life until he came across a young, anthro Vinyl-Scratch

  • ...
18
 204
 4,176

What is going on?!

Author's Note:

Yay, another chapter!! Be warned, you might cry from this one. Although I have no clue want happened to Vinyl as a filly, I just came up with this. Not saying it's set in stone. Also let me know if you spot any mistakes. Currently working on correcting these

Well, screaming into a pillow for a good minute at least, eased some tension. I've woken up in my own daughter's body somehow, and I'm in her room I assume. Not to mention that I'm a flipping female pony!! Well, manhood...it was nice knowing you. Same for my humanity. And my pride. And my dignity. Might as well play this out so whoever this pony next to me is, doesn't think I'm crazy. I just hope this is some lucid dream, that I'll wake up from really soon. Now preferably.

I lower the pillow from my face and back down onto the bed, seeing how my screaming left a wet spot of spit in the center. I take in long deep breaths to try and calm myself, so I really dont go crazy! Then mybrain decides to want to have a nervous breakdown. But I can't have that, I gotta stay calm and collective, and think things through. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

"Vinyl, what's wrong, hunny?!" The worried mare asks, scooping me up into her arms, or...legs.

Standing on her hind legs, she begins to rock me back and fourth, sushing me and gently stroking my hair. But, what do I say? I'm aan alien from another world, who as adopted your daughter as his, and has now woken up in her body. Or that I just felt like screaming for no good reason? Neither of them would make sense. How about this?

"I...I had a bad dream." I manage to utter, with a shudder that it wasn't my voice escaping my lips, but rather it was Vinyl's. I should have known since I am in her body of course. "There was something chacing me, and when you came in, I...I thought I was still dreaming and you were the thing chacing me."

I know, I'm not the best liar, but I'm really good at convincing!

"Oh, I'm sorry, but everything is perfectly fine, now." She says in a smooth tone, causing a chill to crawl down my spine.

Perfectly fine? I'm not even in my own body!!

"I know I'm not as good as your mother with these things, but I try. You know that, right, Vinyl?"

I nod, because like I said before, I'm just playing along. Plus, if she isn't vinyl's mother, then who is this?

"Now, we need to get you ready for school!" She nuzzlez me again, then puts me down, and heads out of the room, but for only a second. "Well, aren't you coming?" She asks, with her head poking around the door frame.

I stand...lay there motionless, not saying a thing.

"Come on, Vinyl! I can understand your dream must have really spooked you, but it's no reason to he lazy. Now get your flank moving!" The mare barks, glaring at me.

What now? I can't walk in this body! Help me out brain!

Maybe get up and actually try walking?

You're no help.

I do have a point, though. If you're gonna be in this body for who knows how long, you might as well learn a thing or two.

Thanks a lot, for the poor advice!

Anytime, my friend.

Shut it, stupid brain!

Well, fine!

Bye.

"Vinyl Scratch, if you don't get up, I'm gonna take away your music pad thingy!"

Music pad? I guess brain was right. I should start moving.

I get up onto all fours, feeling oddly comfortable like that, but then again, I've beenturned into a quadrupedal creature. Now how am I supposed to walk? I don't have a clue because maybeeee...I don't know how! I'm standing there, looking like an idiot, just doing nothing. If this is a dream , I really want it to end! I take in a few deep breaths, as I prepare to make my first step.

Thump

My first attempt, lands my face on the floor.

"Ugh, Vinyl, quit being so stubborn!" The mare snaps, and places me on her back.

"I'm sorry..." I softly mutter. I can't tell her I'm some alien in Vinyls body, she'll think I'm insane! What is a man to do!? Well...I used to be a man...

"What is up with you? I know you've been really sad lately, and you've been having bad dreams, but you don't need to be such a spoiled brat!" She glares back at me, fear not sinking into my heart, as she carries me into the living room. I wanna burst out laughing, but what would happen then?

"I'm not spoiled. And maybe you have a part in my depression because of how you treat me!!" I protest. You may be wondering what I'm doing. I'm just trying tomake this weird dream worth while.

The pony sighs, and sets me down on the couch, and sits next to me.

"Look, Vinyl, I'm sorry." She begins to suck up to me, but I tune her out because I don't have time for her excuses. "Vinyl?"

"Yeah?"

The pony says nothing, rather, she holds me tight, and begins to...sob? God, my instincts are kicking in!! Out of piggy I hug the mare in return.

"I love you Vinyl." She says smoothingly.

"I love you too." Which felt weird to say to a pony in my dream when I have no feelings toward this mare in anyway.

"Do you want me to walk you to school, hunny?" She askss with a small sniff.

Maybe I should stick with her for a while. For protective uses. With a smile, I give a small nod.

"Only, if you want to."

"I want to. And I'm sorry for yelling earlier. I know how you're feeling and I really shouldn't have. Do you forgive me?" She stares at me with pleading, teary eyes.

I nod again with another smile.

I think I'm beginning to like this dream!

Dude, you're a chick unicorn.

For the most part. And brain, you only talk when I ask you to!

"Or am I gonna be the one walking cause you will be on my back since you don't want to?"

"No, I just need to go to the bathroom quick."

Another bad lie. Well, not really.

I get up from the couch, and plop down onto the floor.

Okay...I can do this. Giving walking a second attempt. First front leg out...hey I did it! Other front leg, then the back legs. I'm doing it! I slowly pick up my pace and the next minute I'm trotting without a hitch! The bathroom thing actually wasn't a lie, cause I really needed to go. But not anymore, really.

"What happened to going to the bathroom?"

"I don't need to anymore, we can go now."

"Okay, good." The mare smiles warmly, and we head for the front door.

But something is off about it. The closer I get, the brighter it gets. With each step, I have to wince my eyes more to see, but just a few feet, I can't see anything a few inches away from me. Although, Whoever this pony is, doesn't seem to notice it. IS he opens the door, and suddenly it's so bright I can't see! And when the light fades, she is nowhere to he found.

My eyes fly across what seems to be a playground, searching for any signs of that one pony, but all I see is a bunch of other fillies and colts. I also noticed I'm sitting on a bench, and I'm leaning against something cold and hard. I turn ado nd to see a wooden building, that's looks like some sort of school house, so this must be her school.

"Hey, look, it's Vinyl" I hear a snooty like voice come from behind me. I turn back around to see two fillies, one a light yellow with a purple mane and tail with ribbons in them. And the other is white with a pink braided mane and tail. "She's the one with the freakish red eyes, better stay away, because she's the devil!" The white one laughs with a snort.

"And her mane! just look at that mess!" The other one retorts. "Who would wanna be friends with her!?" They both begin to share in an uproarious laughter as they walk away.

Vinyl never told me she was getting bullied. I tilt my head in confusion. Is this just a problem with those two, or is there more? I decide to find out.

I get up from my spot on the bench, and head to the nearest group of fillies. One of them notices me, and I can see her whispering something to the others, and they all turn to face me.

"What do you want?" She snaps with an emphasis on my name. Or...Vinyls name.

"Beat it, cause nopony likes you!" Another one says.

"Go away with your stupid eyes!"

"Yeah!"

Soon they all join in on the fun, and soon a crowd begins to form, all of them pointing and laughing at...me. Oh, poor Vinyl.

"Evil eyes! Evil eyes! Vinyl has Evil eyes!" They all begin to chant, as they close in the circle. They get so close, I have to cower to keep from making contact. All their smug grins, and hooves pointed at me.

Suddenly I feel something bump me, and my defensive instinct kicks in. Without thinking, I throw a punc to whatever is behind me, the world becoming a blurr as I spin around so fast.

I take a look at what I just punched, acoming to find my instinct didn't serve me good. A large grey colt with a short red Mohawk mane, stands before me. My punch did pretty much nothing. I wanna cry. Not because I'm about to get pounded. But because this must have happened to Vinyl.

Everyone around gasps as they back away, and the colt towers above me, his muzzle almost touching min.

"Fight fight fight fight!!" Is what they begin to chant instead. I back away, trying to avoid him, my ears splaying back. Every bully has his henchmen, and they just so happen to be behind me.

"C-can we just talk this out like...civilized ponies?" I stammer, scared for my life.

"Yeah. But my hooves will be doing the talkin'!" Just after he said that, he dilivers a fast punch to my face, tossing me to the ground. "I'm gonna have fun with this little runt."


five minutes later...

"Fighting!?" The teacher scolds, "I'm ashamed of you two, you should know better!"

"She hit me first!" The colt protests.

"It was on defensive instinct cause all you guys were srroundingg me going evil eyes! Evil eyes! Plus im the one that got beaten up, my punch didn't phase you!" I shout at the colt. Normally in dreams you don't feel pain. You can't smell, you can't feel you can't read. I can do all just fine. Meaning I just had the worst beating ever.

My right ear is unresponsive, my left eye is black and swollen, two teeth are gone, blood drips from my lower lip, my chest feels like somebody is sitting on me, and my legs feel like jello. Also I can't move my right foreleg. It's not broken otherwise I would be still screaming my head off. It must be dislocated.

"Enough!" The caramel colored stallion shouts. "Youre both in detention for the next week!"

"What!? I'm the one getting picked on and beaten up here and you're gonna punish me!? And you call yourself a worthy teacher!?" I snap back at him. "Somebody like you two belong in the slammer, for the way you are! I did nothing to deserve this!" I watch triumphantly as his jaw hangs low.

"Vinyl, go home. You're suspended for a week instead!"

"Good and I won't have to deal with his shit, or yours!" I spit in his face and trot off as best I can in my current condition.

After I arrive home, that same mare is sitting on the couch, reading some newspaper.

"Vinyl, what happened, and why are you home so soon!?" She rushes over to me. "You got into a fight, didn't you?"

"I wouldn't call it a fight. More like an ambush. On me."

"Come here, let's get you cleaned up." She somehow defies physics as she grabs the wrong foreleg.

"Ow, be careful!" I pull away, rubbing I injured appendage. "I think it's dislocated."

She gasps "Wait here, I'll be right back." She runs off into the bathroom.

God look at me. What if Vinyl went through this? My little girl being picked on and beat up. Probably on a daily basis. I want this dream to end soI can hold her and try to make her feel better. This makes me wanna cry. My daughter getting treated like this, just because of her eye color.

My thinking is disrupted due to the ground suddenly begining to shake. I quickly get look of outside to see several ponies running down the road, screaming their heads off. Then the sky turns to more of a reddish orangish color. I look up to see little meteors falling to the ground.

"Vinyl, we need to go!" The mare snaps as she pulls me outside. Wasn't she in the bathroom? She hoists me into her back and joins the herd. No pun intended.

"Where are we going!?"

"For all I know, away from here. I guess those Wonderbolts won't be performing tomorrow. Sorry, Vinyl."

Wait. Vinyl mention something about seeing those guys perform on her birthday and that's tomorrow, but how did she end up in my world?

Once again my train of thought is ruined. Thanks a lot earthquake! Or would it even be called an earthquake because I'm not on earth anymore?

The mare trips, trying to avoid it, sending me flying through the air, into the other side, as the hole grows bigger. I try to stand But from that fight, and having to walk home, my legs give out.

"Vinyl!!" She screams as bits of the ground fall into the hole. I can only watch as meteors fall in the short distance, and the sound of ponies screaming, and the ground shaking violently beneath me. "I'm coming Vinyl!" She steps back, then begins to gallop towards me.

"No, you won't make it!" I try to warn her since the hole is at least twenty five feet wide and god knows how long. She keeps going, crying all the while when she reaches the edge, she jumps, pushing herself off with her hind legs.

Time seems to slow, and all seems to go silent from a nearby explosion. How did all of this happen anyway? I see the worry on the mares face, as she flies through the air. She makes it just enough to hold on with her forelegs. I push myself over to her, not caring that I'm weak. My right foreleg is still usless though. I grab onto her by wrapping my left foreleg around the back of her neck.

"Vinyl, go! It's not safe here!"

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine, I promise." She smiles as tears continue to leak from her eyes. With what little strength I have I try my best to lift her up to safety. Before I can, the ground beneath her gives out, and she falls in.

"Nooo!!" I shout as I watch somebody that Vinyl must have cared for a lot, falls to her death. And I couldn't save her. "I'm so sorry Vinyl." I begin to sob, laying there helplessly as more ponies run past, screaming and wailing.

The sound of fire begins go grow louder from above, and when I turn my head to look, it's a meteor coming straight at me. Well, life...it was good knowing you.

As it closes in, everything goes white, and the sounds of screams and the shaking ground fade away at once, and I close my eyes, preparing for the worst. But nothing happens, as all is silent.

When I open my eyes, I see I'm back in my room, Vinyl is sleeping on top of me, and I'm human again. And as all these facts behave proccessed, I realize what just happened.

I immediately sit straight up, causing my half pony daughter to wake from her sleep.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

I stare at her for a moment thinking that a sweet child like her should never have to go through something like that. I do the first thing that comes to mind.

I hold her tight, and cry my eyes out.

Comments ( 29 )

Wow just wow

Oh... That's sad... Just... C'mon dude... Making me get feels... Also, THROW THE OTHER BULLIES TO THE TYRINDS! :pinkiecrazy:

6242116 did I do good on this chapter?

6242134 Well... It was good, I liked it, but, a few words need to be corrected, other then that... It was alright :twilightsmile:

6241909 I'm just so surprised. I feel so bad for Vinyl

6245312 I know right? I think I should have slowed the pacing towards the end

6245341 Nah I personally think it was a little to slow.

[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aN1EY5UWaVc]

This is what I thought during the chapter, or at least the school thing. :pinkiecrazy:

Try copying and pasting it, don't know what went wrong. :derpyderp2:

Comment posted by Ice_Demon deleted Jul 29th, 2015

I loved it like the others you have done:heart::heart::raritystarry::rainbowkiss: when's the next chapter going g to be out of this one ND the first story you made:rainbowderp::rainbowhuh::heart::pinkiegasp:

6454235 never. I stopped writing as of three seconds from year 35146793

6454262
Why not it's too good to stop:raritydespair::pinkiegasp::ajsleepy::rainbowderp::derpyderp1:

6454376
how dare you get me:trollestia::trixieshiftright::raritydespair::rainbowderp:

Please tell me if the end of the story has vynl staying on earth. I don't want to have the type of feels that my little dashie has :pinkiesad2: :raritycry: :fluttershbad:

I love this story. Please keep up the good work.:pinkiehappy:

6797633 ...oh god...

"Now, honey, don't touch that boar."

*Sticks to Boar*

YOUR'E DEAD TO ME!!!"

...what have I just done?

That was sad now I'm sad well time to read more

Ok, this just got more interesting, keep going, you're doing great! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment