• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 4,175 Views, 204 Comments

My Little Anthro Is a DJ - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



A 16 yr old boy named Brad lives a pretty casual life until he came across a young, anthro Vinyl-Scratch

  • ...
18
 204
 4,175

Meeting the family

Suddenly I freeze, not knowing what to do, or how they'll react when they see Vinyl. What are they gonna do? Throw her out on her own? If it weren't for me, should would have most likely been dead by morning considering her condition when I found her. Cold, alone, shivering, and scared out of her mind. When I first caught a glimpse of her, I felt like turning back around, coming back into the house and contact area 51 if it was possible. But then I saw the terror in her eyes, and that it was just a young child, and I suddenly felt bad for her, so I took her in. Vinyl looks at me worryingly, the blue glow around her fork diminishing as it falls back onto her plate. With a sigh, I give Vinyl a small hug, and I walk over to the door. Before I get to it though, my dad beings rapping on the door.

"Brad! Open up!" My dad shouts in anger from the otherside.

I put my hand on the knob. Before I open it, I look back to Vinyl, who is sitting peacefully in my chair, playing with her tail in her hands. Turning my attention back to the door, I turn both locks, and I open the door halfway. Mom tries to walk in, but I stop her. I want to explain things before they see what I've brought into the house. I don't know why I'm so worried already. I mean like, that thing hasn't even been here for an hour. I know I should be concerned about this, but I didn't think I'd be this concerned already. I guess I get it from my mom because she's always pretty caring. I hope they'll just let Vinyl stay here until she can go back to whatever world from whence she came. I just don't want anything bad to happen to the poor thing. I'm brought back to reality when mom speaks up.

"Brad? What are you doing? Let me in." She scoffs, trying to get past me.

"Mom. Please, I need to explain something to you before I let you in. Please."

"What did you do this time?" Both mom and dad say in unison.

"Well, I didn't do anything. I did find a little girl out there alone back in the shed" I reply, pointing to the back with my thumb. "But the thing is..."

"What already?!" My father snaps, putting his hands on the top of his head in frustration. I sigh yet again, for maybe the millionth time tonight, and I move aside, revealing Vinyl by my side. They both gasp loudly, and dads angry face becomes that of a shocked, unbelieving expression, as to where my mothers face goes from frustrated to a sweet, cooing like face.

"H-hi." Vinyl Gives a small wave of her hand, then grabs onto my pant leg and buries the side of her face in it.

"Awwee!! What a cute costume!!" Mom exclaims, bending over to get a better look, but only coming to find that everything that she's seeing is legit, and not a costume.

Vinyl giggles a bit at moms reaction, until her face changes again, now being replaced by the same one my dad is wearing. She gasps again, and falls back, on her rear with a thud, making the floor shake a bit. N she isn't fat, it was just the force of the landing. From there she sits up, and rubs her eyes is disbelief, before re-approaching Vinyl. She reaches out slowly to touch Vinyl's cheek, and her right ear twitches a bit as moms hand inches closer, causing mom to hesitate. I can't help but chuckle at the scene that is unfolding right before me. I take a quick glance at dad who mouths these words to me. "What the fu-." I simply shrug and I watch as mom finally makes contact.

"This...isn't a costume...is it?" She asks.

"Nope!" Vinyl replies with a shake of her head.

"Wow." Mom says softly, now rubbing Vinyl's left ear, and Vinyl leans into her hand, accepting the affection. "You're still just so cute!!" Now mom completely wraps her arms around Vinyl, and pulls her into a hug.

"Wh-what is...that thing?" Dad asks, finally breaking his personal silence.

"Well, so far, she told me she's really a pony I guess, from another world, but now she's like a pony, human hybrid. So she has a horn since she was a unicorn, she has the head of a pony from her world since she doesn't look like any kind of pony from ours. Plus, as you can see, she has a white fur coat, a tail that matches her hair, and the hind legs of a pony. The human features are the arms hands, and torso." I reply, sounding very nerdy, as Vinyl nods to everything I say, still being held by my mother who is just, emotionally, and sometimes in this case, physically attached to whatever she thinks is cute.

"Where did you find the poor thing? She's shivering." Mom says, finally releasing her grip on the poor thing.

"Out back in the shed." I reply, and Vinyl resumes hugging my leg.

"It was so cold, and wet, and the hail really hurt." Vinyl pouts.

"Well, it's okay, I've got you now." I say smoothly, rubbing her blue mane, and scratching a bit behind her right ear.

"What do you mean you've got her?" Dad asks firmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well we're gonna take care of her aren't we?" Mom asks in protest. "Like Brad said, she's not even from this world, who knows what she might be going through right now? Being surrounded by aliens who she doesn't know that she can even trust!" She stomps a foot on the ground, then steps over to Vinyl's right side so Vinyl is between her and I.

"We can't just let an extra terrestrial being into our home, it's just gonna make things a lot more harder than they already are." Dad States.

"What are we going to do with it then? Huh? Just throw it back out into the world like that? Who knows what could happen to her!" And now mom has begun to shout, and when she shouts, you aren't going to win the argument.

"I know, I'd hate for that to happen to her as well, I just-" He trails off, as Vinyl begins to cry, and she hugs herself closer to me.

"Don't let them make me leave Brad! I don't wanna go out there! It's...it's scary!" Vinyl cries, soaking my khaki's with tears. I can't help, but feel sad for her again, and I lift her up into my arms where she snuggles her face into my chest. Dad sighs.

"I...I guess we could work something out. It won't be easy, but you know." Dad shrugs, eyes the crying hybrid that lay helplessly in my arms.

"Oh thank you!" Mom squeals, tackling dad.

"Yeah sure, but I'm not sure about it staying permanently though." Dad says, hugging mom back

"Why not?" I ask, a slight raise of tone in my voice.

"Well...what of the government finds out?" He asks worryingly.

"You worry too much." I scoff, and I make my way to my room with Vinyl still in my arms, her crying gone down now to a slight sorrowful moan.

When I get into the room, I set her down on my bed, sitting up. She lifts a hand to her muzzle, and wipes it as she sniffs a little. What should I do about the fact that she's naked? Wait. I'm just realizing this? I know I've been slow on a lot of things in my life, but having a mythical hybrid creature in my home for an hour now, and I'm just noticing it's naked? God. Now I feel like a turtles brain pushed my brain out, and itself in place. I face palm. When I remove my hand from my face, I see Vinyl, holding her tail like a blanket in one arm, and stroking it with her other hand, running her fingers through the strands of blue hair.Back to thinking about getting her clothed, I believe I remember a small box in the closet in the hallway that has some of the clothes I wore when I was just seven. I think about this for a minute, when my train of thought is disrupted.

"Brad?" Vinyl asks.

"Yeah?" I respond, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Do you have a brush somewhere I could use to brush my tail with? And my mane? They got really tangled after being out there in the rain and what not, and when you dried me off, it probably made it worse." She continues to fumble with her fingers, flinching a bit when she pulls a few strands of her tail to hard.

"Yeah I'll get you one." I reply with a smile, and I rub her mane.

"Dooonnn't!" She giggles. "You're gonna make it get more messed up!" She chuckles a little more.

"Okay, I'm sowwy." I reply sarcastically, giving her cheek a rub, then leaving for the bathroom, passing mom on the way.

"Haii, how's our newest family member doing?" She asks cheerfully

"Better. I'm just going to the bathroom to get her a brush so she can brush her mane and tail." I reply, shrugging a bit.

"Okay. Mind if I just stop in to say hi to her?"

"You don't need to ask mom." I says laughing a little.

"Okay then." She replies, and she walks into my room, and I head into the bathroom.

I flip on the light switch next to the door, and the room gets lit up with an eerie white light. The bathroom is like on of those average apartment bathrooms, with the counter right by the door, and the sink in the center, the toilet next to the counter, and the bath tub slash shower on the other side of the toilet. I pull open the drawer on the left side of the sink, and the contents are, white hand towels, a hair dryer, a comb, a few shavers, and the brush with a purple, rubber handle. I grab the brush, and I head back out into the hallway, shutting of the bathroom light.

Next, I go into the small closet, and on the floor right in front of me is that small box. Just to make sure, I open it and there they are, all neatly folded. Three pairs of jeans and cargo pants and shorts, four sets of pajamas with various cartoon characters on them like Tinkey Winkey from the Teletubbies, bob the builder, and so on, and four going out uniforms. Well I shouldn't say uniforms, they are just average sets of clothes. Anyway, I grab the dark blue pair of pajamas with just a star on the center top portion of the shirt. The pats are a lighter blue than the shirt.Now, I head back into the room. Well that is bumping into mom again.

"What are you doing with those?" She asks.

"Have you not noticed that Vinyl is naked?"

"Oh yeah." She replies, face palming. Welp, I know where I got my slowness from. "I gotta go to bed. I have to go in early tomorrow morning, and it's very late as it is, and I suggest you go to bed too." She gives me hug, then walks off.

I enter my room again, to see Vinyl tapping her left hoof on the floor impatiently, and her arms across her chest.

"I'm back! Did you miss me?" I asks, giving he a silly smile, which causes her to face to turn red, then she spits out laughing, falling onto her back on the bed.

"Dang it! I wanted to look like I was mad!" She grunts, sitting back up."What are those?" She asks, noticing the clothes in my hand.

"Something for you to wear so you aren't nude." I reply with a slight chuckle.

"So, I take it it's normal to wear clothing in this world?" She asks quizzically.

"Yes." I reply, stepping over to her, and I set the shirt in the bed, and I help her into the pants. She allows me to, and places her hooves into each pant leg so I can just pull them up onto her. I look up to grab the shirt, when I see Vinyl blushing a bit, so, just to mess with her, i stare her dead in the eye.

"Hey! No staring!" She pouts.

"Well, I'm the one getting you dressed, so I'm gonna have to look!" I reply playfully. "Unless you want it to go down like this." I say, turning my head away, and closing my eyes. I flail my hands around in search of the shirt, on purposely poking Vinyl here and there, earning me a giggle from her. When I find the shirt, I rub it in her face up and down, left and right, when finally she pushes me away.

"Okay! I get it, I get it!" She cries out in laughter.

"Good." I reply, now slipping the shirt on. I pull the collar out so I don't impale the shirt with her horn. "There. Now you're dressed." I smile, giving Vinyl a small hug, which she returns instantly.

"Thanks." She says softly.

"Don't mention it." I reply.

"Are we going to bed now?" She asks, letting me go.

"Yeah." reply with a nod.

"Oh...okay. C-c-could I...sleep with you? I get scared sometimes sleeping by myself." She asks, looking up at me with pleading puppydog eyes. "Pweeaaassee?" She asks again.

"Did you think I was going to say no?" I ask going to the door and switching off the light before climbing back into the bed and crawling under the covers, and holding them up for Vinyl to climb under.

"Thanks again." She says, snuggling herself close to me. I rap my arms around her, and I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Vinyl." I say softly, holding her close to me so she would know she's safe with me.

"Goodnight." She replies with a cute little yawn, and she closes her eyes, and before long begins to snore.