• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 2,450 Views, 8 Comments

Snow Day - RarityEQM



Twilight and Trixie take a day off for some fun in the snow

  • ...
5
 8
 2,450

Snow Day

Beautiful. It was absolutely and utterly beautiful. The ground was covered in a frosty blanket of alabaster, the air was clean, clear and crisp, and chilly snowflakes danced a spiraling ballet on their pilgrimage to earth. In short, the day was amazing and with a fluttery flurry of congratulatory pats on the back between the weather team, it was turning out to be the best 'snow day' Rainbow Dash had ever orchestrated (not to mention her first.).

The picturesque winter white scene outside was so utterly perfect, even Twilight couldn't ignore its beauty. Of course, Trixie tugging her outside also had something to do with it, but it really was a phenomenal day. Clad in her favorite pink and white scarf (A Rarity exclusive) Twilight and Trixie had struck out into the astounding beauty, and as much as Twilight wanted to continue studying Clover the Clever's 3rd book on political subterfuge, even she buckled under the pressure of a 'snow' day.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Now, Trixie, the secret of a perfect snow sculpture is all about the slush to snow ratio. " Twilight explained and she daintily dabbed at her Star-Swirl-The-Bearded snow pony she had lovingly crafted. The two of them were just outside the library and Trixie, who was standing off to the side, watched with the occasional snicker or snort. With Twilight everything had to be exact and perfect. The blue mage glanced at her own snow creation: a perfect image of Trixie captured in the snow. Even the cape and hat was perfect. She sneered at Twilight who in turn scoffed quietly.

"Using Illusion magic to craft a snow pony is taking the fun out of it, Trixie. " Twilight lectured. Trixie gave a quiet giggle.

"No it isn't. Trixie must be made to absolute perfection! We cannot all be eggheads like you, Twilight. Magic is the only way to ensure Trixie is created with the perfection she deserves." Trixie giggled, casting a dramatic pose that matched her snowy creation. Twilight rolled her eyes again.

"Sure, Trixie. Sure. " She grumbled, turning back towards Star Swirl. One more tiny snowball for his final bell, annnnnd...

*PAFFT*

Twilight squeaked from the impact of the snowball that caught her on the side of the head. She stumbled forward- nearly crashing into Star-Swirl, before she caught her footing and spun around.

"Not. Funny. " She snarled, aiming her horn towards Trixie, who was putting the finishing touches on...Trixie. The cobalt mage twisted her head curiously, sending a bemused expression towards Twilight.

"What? Trixie admits, the hat could be a tad more dazzling, but overall, it is a nice sculpture." She cooed. Twilight frowned.

"Hey, no snowballs unless we're both playing, alright?" She snapped. Trixie tilted her head to the left, then to the right, then turned to stare at Twilight blankly.

"Trixie did not throw a snowball. If Trixie had, she'd have made sure you were prepared. It is no fun to defeat an opponent without at least giving them a chance." Trixie snickered. Twilight gave a quiet snarl, but turned back towards her creation, perking her ears and opening her senses to the world around her. She wouldn't be caught off guard by another of Trixie's -

*PAFFT*

Another perfect shot. Right in the back of her head. Twilight twisted around with a violent snarl and horn blazing purple as she sought to counterattack- only, Trixie was sitting there calmly, and curiously, and most baffling of all- she looked innocent.

"What? " She asked, taking a step back as Twilight stomped towards her.

"Let me see your horn. Now." Twilight barked. Trixie frowned and twisted away from Twilight, arms crossed with a pout twisting over her features.

"Trixie did not assault you with a snowball! Do you not trust Trixie?" The blue witch sniffled. Twilight rolled her eyes. Oh, she was her marefriend alright, but in this situation? Yeah, sure she trusted Trixie, about as far as she could throw her, which in retrospect, could be pretty far considering if devices were allowed to be used. She imagined Trixie could probably reach some pretty good distance if she were properly strapped into a catapult. She shook the image out of her mind.

"I know you threw that! You just don't want me to see the evidence." Twilight barked. Trixie gave a sharp snarl and turned around, much to Twilight's surprise, and thrust her horn towards her purple counterpart.

"Then look." She hissed. Twilight frowned. At this range, she should have been able to feel the passive wisps of magic flickering off of Trixie's horn after a recently cast spell. Even something so simple as telekinesis left a faint trace, and yet, Trixie's horn was completely free of such validation. Twilight bit her lower lip. She couldn't have possibly been the culprit. Trixie pulled away and left Twilight with a pang of guilt tingling through her.

"I-I'm sorry Trix-" She began but was cut off with a hot snort from the other girl.

"Save it, Sparkle. You made a mistake. Our relationship is still... fresh. Trixie understands if you still do not trust her. You think she is a miscreant. Trixie will just have to try harder to prove it to you that she has reformed. Come on, Trixie should like to go sledding. She will even let you steer if you fear Trixie's inability to keep from slamming us into a snow drift. No...No nevermind. Clearly, Trixie cannot be trusted not to stab you in the back. Instead, we shall make snow angels." Trixie lamented with a loud, mock sniffle. Twilight sighed. She'd be paying for that mistake for a while, and Trixie was an expert at driving guilt in deep.

"H-Hey! Come on, Trixie I-" Twilight sputtered, but Trixie had dramatically tossed herself into the snow, as if she'd been shot. There, she began to shift and wriggle, drawing her forelegs and hind legs out to make a snow angel on the ground. Twilight gave a whimper, the guilt gnawing at her now.

"Trixie, listen I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you. I'll, um, make you your favorite breakfast. For a week." She whimpered. Trixie continued making her snow angel, each little wiggle of her hips screamed out in silent defiance, the type Twilight could not hope to stand.

"A-And your chores! I'll cook breakfast and I'll do all your chores for a week! I'll be your servant. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Twilight sputtered. Slowly, Trixie stopped her artistic creation and let her gaze linger over Twilight's frame before she went back to crafting her celestial creature.

"Trixie thinks this is wrong. Clearly it should be a snow devil, as far as Trixie is concerned, is that not correct, Twilight?" She sniffled quietly, forcing Twilight to groan. She was really really pushing it...but at the same time- Twilight was the one that had jumped to conclusions.

"In the maid's outfit." Twilight quickly added, with a scarlet tint that immediately flushed over her face. Now that got Trixie's attention. She grinned wickedly while the purple pony shook her head wildly at the prospect and the furious blush over her muzzle only getting worse at the idea of the short, frilly outfit Trixie had gotten her a week ago. A joke, Trixie assured, and she said she never intended for Twilight to actually wear it. The silly little hat and feather duster was embarrassing enough, but the panties that didn't fit properly were overkill, and Trixie knew it. The outfit itself seemed to accentuate a pony rump specifically, something Trixie had obviously sought out for the bottom heavy unicorn. But where she'd gotten such erotic apparel was anyponys guess.

"Y-you promise?" Trixie sniffled, looking up at Twilight from her prone position on the ground. Twilight gave a delicate sigh and nodded her head, bending over to plant a gentle kiss on Trixie's nose.

"I promise. I messed up, and I-"

*PAFFT*

Twilight screamed. The snowball had been perfectly aimed. Far too perfect- when she was bending over to kiss Trixie...

"GAAAHHH, Coldcoldcoldcoldcoldthatwasrightunderthetail!!" She squealed, bucking madly into the air, throwing her hind legs out, and prancing with spastic half-step movements. After a full two minutes of shivering, wiggling, and squealing at the ice that slid down the cleft of her bottom, the purple unicorn stomped over to the cerulean pony, shaking with every step.

"Yes Twilight?" She cooed warmly, looking up and batting her eyelashes lovingly at her marefriend. Twilight glared. Trixie bit back a giggle.

"Do you think Trixie threw that? You must be mistaken, Twilight, you were watching me that time. You know Trixie didn't throw it." Trixie squeed innocently.

"No. You did not throw that. But It occurs to me you probably do know exactly who threw it. You haven't gotten hit with a single snowball today, Trixie. " Twilight growled. Trixie squeaked quietly and drew a hoof against her chest with a dramatic gasp.

"Thats just cold, Twilight! How could Trixie be blamed if some pony wants to throw snowballs at your hindquarters! Even if they have excellent taste in targets, Trixie is a victim of circumstance!" Trixie cried, taking a staggering step back. And another. And a third until she was far enough away from Twilight to avoid the sudden avalanche of snow that dropped from the sky- conveniently enclosed entirely around Twilight. It was a very polite avalanche. Trixie grinned wildly and Twilight's muzzle, (and only Twilight's muzzle) poked its way out of the mountain of snow.

"You, are, despicable." She hissed. Trixie tsked quietly, cantering up to Twilight's snowy prison and circled around it with a chuckle.

"Trixie thinks you'll need to get over these little trust issues if we are to continue our relationship, Twilight. Trixie can hardly be at fault for strange weather occurrences. If you ask Trixie, you should blame the pegasi. They're the ones that control the weather. Isn't that right Dash?" She asked with a cheeky grin. Twilight shook the snow free of her head and glared quietly at her other half, before her head slowly, slowly, slowly tilted up to peer at the sky. And there, with an ear to ear grin, sat Rainbow Dash, leaning back on a cloud giving Twilight a mocking salute.

"How's the weather down there, Twilight? I heard there was a hint of avalanches in the area! I'd be careful if I were you!" She squealed through helpless peels of laughter, kicking her legs out and rolling back and forth on her cloud.

"Not funny. Not funny. Not funny! Not funny Rainbow Dash! You can't just go around throwing snowballs at ponies!" Twilight huffed, peering up at the cloud that trembled and giggled above her. From the fluffy white rim of the cloud, Rainbow Dash poked her head over and grinned innocently.

"Who? Me? I'm not throwin' nothing." Rainbow giggled quietly, her voice joined by a second giggle. And a snort.

"Pinkie Pie." Twilight hissed, twisting around to peer at the air behind her. Nothing was there- but she knew better. Narrowing her eyes and flickering magic through her horn, the pony blasted the surrounding area with a burst of a dispel magic which revealed the giggling pink visage of Ponyville's number one prankster, along with the surprising shimmering white coat of Rarity, who was grinning sheepishly at Twilight in turn. An illusion spell to hide their presence from her and Trixie.

"You all tricked me! You were all in on this!" Twilight snarled, her horn turning a bright shade of purple as a number of snowballs rose up into the air around her. Trixie, at this point, took a step forward with a sickly grin wrapping around her lips. Twilight knew that grin all to well. A horrid, dark and vicious grin. The kind of grin Trixie got when she knew something Twilight didn't.

"Oooooh, not quite, Twilight. Let us examine the situation here, shall we? It started with the purchase of the maid's outfit. " Trixie grinned. Rarity nodded her head, sauntering up towards Trixie with a matching grin. Twilight didn't like this one bit.

"Who knew Rarity made such saucy outfits? " Trixie giggled. Rarity shook her head.

"I don't. Usually. But when Trixie asked for a specific outfit, it allowed me to flex my creative muscles for a custom design. And as a gift for a friend no less, how could I refuse? But you know, it's really quite the shame. One of the few times I craft a exquisitely erotic piece and I don't get to see how it looks. I can hardly ask my clients to model for me, now can I? Oh, but if I had a trusted friend..." Rarity grinned.

"We wanted to have some snowy snowy prankity pranks but we didn't know who to target!" Pinkie exclaimed, bouncing up happily on her hooves as if they were made of springs. "It's one of the bestest parts of winter. Dashie and I couldn't wait! At first we were gonna get Rarity and Trixie-Wixie!" Pinkie giggled cheerfully.

"But then Rarity came up with an awesome idea. Why not lure Twilight out into the open for a prank? Out of the library... She'll totally fall for it, and you so totally did! Originally we were gonna just stay hidden, so you'd blame Trixie and get into a fight and then we'd ambush you both when you weren't looking with snowballs!" Rainbow added. Trixie grinned her worst- sliding up to Twilight and tickling a hoof playfully under her chin.

"Trixie figured she could guilt you into wearing the maid's costume for blaming her. Bad Twilight, naughty naughty- but the absolute best part was when you volunteered to put on the maid's outfit yourself. Trixie hadn't even brought it up! You wanted to wear it for Trixie, you naughty little filly and now you get your wish. To be fair, in my defense, Trixie had no idea they were going to spring this on you today. Trixie didn't even know what time it might start. The entire plan hadn't quite been finished, but it seems like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash just couldn't wait. Still, everypony wins. Rarity gets to see how her erotic fashion looks, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash got their prank, and Trixie gets her favorite pony all to herself in a scandalous outfit and you learn not to jump to conclusions. Now then, It is cold, and Trixie wishes to have tea. Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash? You are all welcome to join, Trixie's brand new maid will be serving us." Trixie giggled brightly, watching Twilight change from purple, to crimson to a deep deep scarlet, and even more so at the sudden surprising smack across her rear end from Trixie's frosty hooves.

"Come along Twilight, you've got tea to serve." Trixie giggled, followed by the boisterous giggles of her friends. Twilight followed, blushing furiously with every step. Oh, she wasn't done with this. Pinkie? Rainbow? Rarity? Trixie? She was going to get them all. If it was pranks they wanted, it was pranks they would get. After all, revenge was best served cold- and just as luck would have it with the snow continuing its silent tumble to the ground - tomorrow was shaping up to be another snow day.

Author's Note:

I wrote this on the plane. I few across the country to visit mummy and daddy, through 3 time zones and I have no idea what time it is right now. I've been up for two days. ;_;
Will edit later, posting it now so I don't forget I have it.
Sleep soon. Sooooon.

Comments ( 8 )

That was devious, deliciously so. I love it! Funny, clever and romantic. If my plans for a sequel continues apace, I may consider this day's events canon. You don't mind, do you?

5409464 Of course! <3

It was very nice
Please go on....forever

How has this only got 22 likes? It's beautiful. I love your twilight Trixie stories

Hehe. I love this! Perfect prank by Trixie, there. she kept her hooves mostly clean and got Twi in a sexy maid outfit.

That was very cute I do hope there will sequel or is it already here :twilightsmile: please do point me in the right direction if the sequel already exist. :twilightblush: Still I seem to love all your stories so far. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment