• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 3,511 Views, 96 Comments

Bark at the Moon - Crowley



You are a Diamond Dog living in Canterlot after a cave-related incident. Princess Luna is... Princess Luna. Will the two of you have more in common than you think?

Comments ( 15 )

What a beautiful end to this wonderful story. :fluttercry:

Umm, I didn’t see much blood over the 3 years. So 3 not bloody years?

Top notch job mate! Keep up the great work!

Loved it like always

And here I thought I was going to have a fetish for amputation or something like that. Oh well.

Too late, author note... years too late.

My read it later list saved me from even having to wait for this... I just check for anything recently completed and there it is.

Cool story by the way.👍

Is the title of this fic inspired by the following song?

And are some of the chapter names inspired by lyrics from other songs by the same artist?

8619184
Yes! It's been a common joke that my username, Crowley, is a reference to Ozzy's song Mr. Crowley. In this fic, not only is the title based on the song Bark at the Moon, but the chapters are based on both Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath song titles :) Glad someone eventually noticed!

8619515
Yep! I immediately caught that. Although I didn't notice your username until just now, as I was a bit busy reading the story. Which has been good so far.

Lovely. I really enjoyed this unique pairing. Thanks for this story :moustache:

I loved this story! Was that a reference to An Officer and a Gentleman at the end?

D-F

huh, a diamond dog? thats definetly a lot more original, this is has my attention, lets see what you got!

11731619
Sorry, just looking at the first sentence if that comment, it's one of my old weird as fuck comments where I was... RPing with myself? Or something, I don't know, it's embarrassing to think about. I'll delete it now that my attentions been drawn to it.

Edit: Except once again, the damn delete button isn't working.

11731660
Strangely enough, it doesn't seem to work for me either, despite it being under my fic.

Login or register to comment