• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 11,565 Views, 102 Comments

The Experiment - lady Phoenix



If Anon went to Equestria and if Vore was possible. Warning Vore, sex and so on, in this story.

Comments ( 22 )

And called. it sorry chrysallis payback is a bitch. But hey excellent chapter.

Tug of war with Chrysalis, yay!:yay::twilightblush::trollestia:
Also, story is complete or not?
A bit dissapointed that you cut off scene with maid.

So Chrysalis doesn't have a dick, which is kinda ironic has she is the one and only character I may actually like has a futa.

6312810 I don't know if its complete or incomplete. It depends if I'm in mood to write it, when in the right mood. I.e in a certain mood when for males a certain thing gets bigger, catch my drift? :trollestia:

Just kidding lol. But to your last bit, who knows, it may pop its ugly head at some point. It may not, you'll just have to wait and see :trollestia:

6313362 Nope she isn't, I just feel like she doesn't suit being a Futa. The top 3 characters for me would obviously be futashy ;) and Twilight & Luna. Then Celestia & RD after them 2.

there and then

You used this fraze a lot in this chapter.....

Hmm i had to read this chapter in two days for the two parts.

6314547 I'd have to say all alicorn types are futa. Dash i'd like better as a mare, But who cares! I hate nothing, I only like things better than others.

I'd have to bondage Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, And mostly luna. Don't ask why i say that for luna...i'm mean seriously you do NOT wanna know...

Keep up the great work!

I just finished re-reading and I'd forgotten about the horn from Blueblood.
What else could he get?
Wings? Strength? Talons(griffons)? A vagina?

Is this supposed to be marked incomplete?

Are you same pony from aryion?

6994821 no not yet, give it a few months, or was it weeks? Meh as the doctor says "times whimey stuff". Anyway I'm the writer of this here story. Nice to meet ya!

Well more like write to ya then actually meet ya. Oh nice place you've got there Mr Fist, or do you prefer your real name. What was it again tom? Aaron?...... Duck it, we'll go with Margret. Oh if your a guy, am changing you to a girl, to make it simpler. And DP is all about that booty!

Anyway, yeah, I'm probably going to change it to complete. I think I want to do a different one of these now. Soooo yeah, happily holidays! Oh waits that's for Christmas or Americans. Erm.... Have a nice day or night!

Man that's sucks as a ending, meh what evs. Time to get me some cherry chongas

7002297
Ok and gender to me is irrelevant it changes on a whim much easier if you are both

This story on hiatus, or not?

7289015 yeah should probably change it to complete or something. Who knows I might add something but its doubtful now.

7308837
Do exist any chances to see more stories like that from you? (willing, not fatal cv/av with Celestia or Luna or Twilight.)

7309115 This story no, other ways........ Spoliers ;)

So why'd this suddenly change from incomplete to complete?

5183814
Before I read it, what does CV stand for? I get that it's vore, buuut.....

Login or register to comment