• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,988 Views, 332 Comments

Unwanted Anomaly - Sir Hat



When a strange child is born to an already strange race, it's viewed as wrong, something to be purged. Everyone agrees that this creature is an abomination aside from one pony, one mare that dared to give the young girl a chance.

  • ...
47
 332
 4,988
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Good to see it back. I see that you changed how the "reincarnation" plot line went, and I hope I wont see the "cheating". That was really bad, and I know that you were in a dark place back then. You're back in light right now, at least I think you are, so I hope it will positively influent your stories.

Oh, Celestia. It's fine when you talk about someone's death in front of her. Sorry, "it." But discuss that demise with the person, that's crossing the line.
Of course, given Celestia's past issues with changelings, I can understand why that's her preferred course of action.

Meanwhile, Able has to look at the face of his adopted daughter as he makes this decision, because the multiverse has a sick sense of humor.

It's back! Yay!
Keep going! ;)

What's with the ridiculous amount of back-and-forth between Celestia wanting the hybrid dead and treating it like more than an experiment? One second, she's defending it, then the next, she says that it needs to be dissected in a lab! What the actual f^ck!?

wish y'all would have kept this going, I love Changeling stories.:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment