• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 2,908 Views, 54 Comments

Fluttercord - lingonberries



Fluttershy has a crush on Discord, and she finally tells him, getting great results. They start dating. *Read Full Description Please!

  • ...
8
 54
 2,908

Chapter 9

Discord sunk down onto a pile of trash in the alleyway and sighed. He had been caught.
"Discord?" A small voice whispered at the mouth of the alleyway.
The draconequus looked up at Fluttershy as she trotted down next to him.
"I-I'm sorry for - " Discord began to mumble.
"Don't apologize, it's fine," Fluttershy said in a soothing tone.
"Well, I've just missed you, I mean, it's been a week - " Discord whispered.
"I've missed you too, Discord, and the whole reason that there was a party was because I was sad. Because I hadn't been with you."
She stared into his eyes.
Discord hesitated for a moment, and then he leaned over and kissed Fluttershy. It was gentle at first, but then it became hungry and needing. They both kissed each other until they ran out of breath.
Discord then pulled Fluttershy into his lap and leaned down to kiss her again. Right before his lips landed on hers, a pink - haired pony came around the corner into the alleyway with a bag of trash.
"Oops - am I interrupting something?" Pinkie Pie squeaked.
The couple pulled away from each other and Fluttershy quickly rolled over so she was sitting next to Discord instead of being on top of him.
"Ummm..." Fluttershy blushed.
"Oh, okay!" Pinkie squealed. "Have fun, lovey-doves!" She called as she bounced back into the house.
"Maybe we should go somewhere else," whispered Discord.
"I have just the place in mind." Said Fluttershy through a pink blush.

1 Year Later
"Discord?" Fluttershy called, looking for her husband.
Discord and Fluttershy had gotten married a week ago, and today was their one-week-anniversary.
"Yes, darling?" Discord called from somewhere upstairs.
"Could I take you somewhere?" She called.
"But of course, my sweet! Where are we going?" Discord asked, suddenly appearing at the top of the stairs.
"Well, it's a surprise." Fluttershy smiled.
"Oh, okay!" The draconequus said.
The two went outside and took flight. Fluttershy led the way, passing over lots of ponies underneath.
Then, they reached their destination - the clearing where they had declared their love for each other.
Discord gasped when he saw that there was a romantic candlelight dinner set out before them.
"Do you like it?" Fluttershy asked.
She was answered with a kiss.

Comments ( 7 )

Aw how sweet and aw man it's over:heart::fluttercry:

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEE!!!!!!!!!!! THE NERD DEMANDS A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please continue this

Woooohoooo Fluttercord in da house :D

Add another chapter please

AWESOME LOVED IT PLEASE COMTINUE:heart:

Login or register to comment