• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 2,908 Views, 54 Comments

Fluttercord - lingonberries



Fluttershy has a crush on Discord, and she finally tells him, getting great results. They start dating. *Read Full Description Please!

  • ...
8
 54
 2,908

Chapter 4

Discord summoned a huge, beautiful bed covered with rose petals. The couple climbed on top and layed down.
"This would've been helpful last night before we went to sleep," mentioned Fluttershy with a small smile.
Discord laughed and said,"Maybe so..."
Fluttershy then snuggled in Discord's soft fur again and looked up at him.
"Whatcha wanna talk about?" She asked.
"Oh, I don't want to talk," said the love-hungry draconequus.
"Then what do y-"
Discord kissed Fluttershy with as much passion and love as he could muster, stroking her silky mane and rubbing her back. Fluttershy returned the favor, her wings opening a bit, revealing how much she loved this moment. The lovebirds moved against each other, and they tried to touch each other everywhere they could. Just as it seemed that Discord was going to pull away, Fluttershy laid on top of him, pinning him to the bed. Discord gave in, still desiring the yellow pegasus's kiss. Discord then started to rub her stomach, and Fluttershy squeaked. She had never been touched this low before. But she kept on kissing her beautiful draconequus, hers and only hers. She smiled to herself and finally pulled away from the kiss. She had no idea how long they had been making out, maybe 15 minutes? She sighed and collapsed in Discord's arms. She was suddenly very tired, even though she had just woken up. She closed her eyes and tucked in her wings as she scooted closer to Discord. She was soon asleep.