• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 2,908 Views, 54 Comments

Fluttercord - lingonberries



Fluttershy has a crush on Discord, and she finally tells him, getting great results. They start dating. *Read Full Description Please!

  • ...
8
 54
 2,908

Chapter 2

Fluttershy arrived home and rushed inside. She hastily prepared some more cream cheese sandwiches and rushed upstairs to get ready. She slid on her golden horseshoes and combed her hair until it was silky. She then picked a beautiful purple flower from outside and slid it behind her ear. Next, she polished her hooves until they shined. Then, she packed her saddlebag with the picnic supplies. On her way out the door, she glanced in the mirror and gasped when she saw the pony in the reflection. The reflection-pony had a silky pink mane and shiny hooves. She wore a pair of shimmering golden horseshoes and had a purple calla lily tucked behind her ear. She then realized that she was looking at herself! "What have I done?" Fluttershy asked herself in amazement. She turned away from the mirror and continued out the door with a determined look on her face as she flew to Discord's land.


"Discord! I'm here!" Fluttershy said while knocking on his red and white polka-dotted upside-down door to his green and pink stripes castle. "Coming, my dear!" The spirit of chaos shouted. She waited for only a moment more until the door opened. The draconequus stood there in a bright pink T-shirt that read "My chaos is better than yours" in neon yellow letters.
He gaped down at Fluttershy and said,"One more moment please." He slid back inside and was out in a second, this time wearing a bow tie. He smiled sheepishly at the delicate little Pegasus before him. "You look so beautiful!" He whispered.
This made Fluttershy blush a deep pink and grin.
"T-thank you!" She stuttered. "I picked out a nice spot for us today!" Truly, she hadn't picked it out yet, but she could find a random clearing, easy. "Okay!
Walking or flying?" Discord asked.

"Flying, I suppose."
The two took off, Fluttershy staying close to Discord as she searched for an acceptable clearing. She spotted a nice-looking one and pointed it out to Discord. "Does that look nice?" She asked.

"Yes, it looks perfect!" He then started to descend, Fluttershy right behind him.


When they landed, Fluttershy spread out the blanket and anchored it with some rocks as she did earlier at Applejack's.
"A picnic?" The curious draconequus asked.

"Yes, if that's-"

"It's perfect!" He smiled enthusiastically.
Once all the food was set up, Discord summoned a flaming candle and put it off to the side. They then sat down and looked at each other through grins.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you something-" Fluttershy began.

"Me too..." Replied Discord.
Fluttershy blushed and gained a surge of hope - he might be thinking the same thing!

"You can go first, Discord," Fluttershy said.

"Um, okay..." He blushed and took a deep breath.

"Fluttershy, would you do the extraordinary honors of being my... Special Somepony?"
He blushed a very deep red and gave a sheepish grin.
"Yes, of course! That's what I wanted to ask you, too!" Fluttershy squealed excitedly.
The two gazed into each other's eyes for a moment before Fluttershy trotted over to sit next to him.
"I love you," Fluttershy confessed.

"I love you more," Discord said.

"I don't think that's possible," Fluttershy grinned, and then she pressed her lips against his. They were soft and warm, and they felt great. She wrapped her hoof around his neck, pulling him even closer. He twirled his claw around in her hair, while his lion paw went up and down her back, trying to feel every last bit of her. Then, Discord laid down, Fluttershy on top of him. They continued to kiss, wanting more and more of each other. Finally, after what could've been a minute, a day, a month, or even a year, they broke apart.

"You are the best thing that had ever happened to me," whispered Discord.

"Same here," said Fluttershy.
And they continued on into their small but perfect piece of forever.

Author's Note:

That last sentence was stolen from the last sentence of Breaking Dawn in the Twilight Saga.
XD Like/Comment if you enjoyed the story!