• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 2,908 Views, 54 Comments

Fluttercord - lingonberries



Fluttershy has a crush on Discord, and she finally tells him, getting great results. They start dating. *Read Full Description Please!

  • ...
8
 54
 2,908

Chapter 5

"Fluttershy." She heard a voice calling from a distance.
"Fluttershy, wake up."
The groggy pegasus woke and groaned.
"Who is it?" She croaked.
"Fluttershy, it's me. Discord!"
The pegasus turned her head to see her lover next to her.
"Discord," she whispered and he leaned down and kissed her.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Around noon. You slept for a full 24 hours, and then some!" The draconequus said.
This news caused Fluttershy to sit up.
"I gotta go find my friends!" She said. "They could be worried!"
"No, don't go! Stay here with me!" Discord asked with puppy eyes.
"No, I want to spend some time with my friends," argued Fluttershy.
"NO, YOU WILL NOT GO VISIT YOUR FRIENDS!" The Lord of chaos yelled in a booming voice. He snapped his fingers and Fluttershy slumped to the bed for a moment, and then rose again, but her eyes were now never ending red and white swirls. She was hypnotized.
"Yes, master." She said in a monotone.
Discord stared at what he had done for a moment, and then shrugged. When she wakes up from the trance, I'm sure she won't mind... he said to himself. Then, all of a sudden - "FLUTTERSHY!"
A light blue pegasus with a rainbow mane was suddenly swooping towards them. Rainbow Dash.

"Oh Fluttershy, I'm so glad that -" she began, until she noticed her eyes.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" Roared Rainbow Dash, looking straight into Discord's eyes with an angry expression.
"Umm..." He grinned sheepishly.
"BRING OUR FLUTTERSHY BACK! NOW!!" Rainbow Dash commanded.
"Fine," Discord grumbled and snapped his fingers.
"Wh-what happened?" Asked a dazed Fluttershy.
"Discord put you in a trance, and I just happened to be flying around -" Rainbow Dash began.
"Wait, wait. Hold on. Discord put me in a trance?!" The pegasus stared at The Lord of Chaos, her expression half anger, half surprise.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but of course there's another. :D