• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Sub Chapter #1: The Humans - Part 3

“Foley?” Price stuttered. “Sergeant Foley? Of the 22nd US Army Rangers Regiment from 2 years ago?”

“That’s him…” Vasquez replied.

“My god… he really is still alive!” Jackson joined the conversation.

“Thank Pinkie, She saved my ass back while were evacuating those equines back on Ponyville, remember?” Foley reminisces.

“I’m pretty sure you saved them, not the other way around…” Soap said, looking over to the former sergeant of the US army Rangers.

“Don’t give me that look, besides, you would have done the same thing if you were on my shoes!”

“Okay, that’s enough.” Price interrupted, “Were not here to jibber about the past… We’re here to discuss about a Warhead that the Russians brought here from the states… now we believe it’s held on a facility deep in to the Everfree forest…”

“Are you mad?!” Soap yelled. “That place is literally crawling with monsters! If there is a base there, the people in that damn place might have been killed or eaten at most! We can’t risk any of our men… or equines… to go and investigate!”

“I know a pony for the job…” Foley said with a smirk.

“We need someone, or pony… who knows the ups and downs of the forest… “Jackson claimed.

“But Fluttershy is at the 4th Division… she’s the only one who knows the forest well…” Soap looked at Jackson.

“No, there’s another I know who can navigate the forest with ease… I would like to recommend her…” Foley suggested.

Do you know?” Price asked…

“Of course… I met her in the forest while I was defending myself from those Russian dogs…” Foley vividly said, while looking over the window…

“Can you call her?” Soap further asked.

“I can…”

“It’s good to have you back, Foley.” Price said. "Are you sure it is a good idea?" Sherman asked. "SHUT UP, SHERMAN! THAT IDEA WAS A GOOD IDEA!" Price screams.

“Change of Heart”
Day 6 – 01:21:46
Sgt. “Love”Chrysalis.
22nd Assassination Division.
Everfree Forest, Equestria.

“Alright, slowly Love… move up…” Chrysalis crawled up a bit… looking back and forth around her position, making sure no one is looking…

“Easy, Love… there’s too much activity… Rarity should have picked up our signal by now…” Twilight checked her intercom… “Rarity, do you monitor?”

“Yes, darling… I can see you within the range, please move with caution… the forest is very dense and my communications are starting to get choppy, there are a couple of interference going on around the area, so I might be offline for a while, darling…”

“Alright, we’ll check up on you later… out.” Twilight hung up then looked at Chrysalis. “I don’t know why they put you up with me… but you better have learned to cooperate, not like when you attacked Canterlot years ago…” Twilight looked over the mucky place as she navigates through the underbrush, and then looked back at Chrysalis, “but it’s an honor to be with a changeling without the intent of being loved to death.”

“Whatever…” Chrysalis simply said, as the two of them moved forward for their first joint operation between the Assassination Division and the Equestrian Intelligence Division. (EID)

Cpt. Twilight Sparkle was accompanying Sgt. “Love” Chrysalis to infiltrate the hidden compound within the vast forest of Everfree.

“I’m getting a huge reading of magic in this area… we should be close…” Twilight gazed, as she spots something from their position.

“That used to be my hive…” Chrysalis looked over her former hive… basking on its once proud and majestic lair, now it was some sort of factory and turned to a barracks, where the other changelings were captured and used neither as slaves or something far worst then the human, and pony mind could comprehend.

“They can’t DO this! They need love to survive, and what they are only giving to them is nothing but suffering and grief! My children will die if this keeps up!” Chrysalis said, with rage burning up to her veins.

“Shhh, we’ll get them out… but first we need to find the nuclear device, and then rescue your children… we need to prioritize the situation for now…” Twilight reasoned.

“Fine, so what’s the plan?” Chrysalis reluctantly kept mind on the mission at hand.

“Alright, so… I’m going to search for the device on my own from the other way, then you’ll go and try to get those other changelings out of there… understand?” Twilight suggested, while Chrystal just nodded on the idea.

“Good, then let’s go… I’ll get to high ground… you go on ahead through the main entrance since you can enter with no one’s noticing… I’ll keep in touch…” Twilight then hightailed though the left side of the facility, taking the hard way though the rears end.

“Chrysalis… can you hear me?” Twilight talked to her intercom.
“I read you…” Chrysalis responded, as she shape shifted to one of the guards patrolling the area.

“There should be a switch at the guard’s tower near main entrance; you’ll need to turn it off… that should shut down the alarms on the rear side so I can proceed safely and go to the monitor room and try to observe your movements from there.” Twilight suggested.

“I thought you’re going to head out for the nuke?” Chrystal asked in confusion, not knowing what was in Twilight’s head at the moment.

“Let’s just say, I’ll help you finding your ponies for the time being… I’ll find that nuke later.” Twilight crackled through the intercom.

“I don’t understand… why are you doing this? I thought you hated me for hurting your princess and almost took over Canterlot, why the sudden change of attitude towards me?” Chrysalis asked as she walks casually towards the main guard house.

“Because, even though we are both in different point of view, we are all cast away from our once beloved Equestria… now because of those Russians, they plan to take away what was left of our land… You and I are the same… we yearned to take back what is rightfully ours… in Equestria… we are all sisters…” Twilight spoke as she mingled with her weapon.

“Hmff… encouraging words there my friend…” Chrysalis replied, as she entered the building and heads towards where the switch is. “I found it, shutting it down now…”

Twilight, eagerly waited until the alarms were turned off, then charged in through the door, weapons blazing… killing those who were watching the monitors and surveying the entire compound.

“Alright, I’m in… give me a sign on where’s your location, Love.” Twilight searches for her, until she spots her at the main entrance, waving her gun like she was playing with it, to show nothing was out of the ordinary to the other guards roaming about. “Good, I see you… now to the left, is a door… inside there are five guards, armed with several AK 47’s and two RPG handlers… there should be an elevator on the far side of that room… go through it.” Twilight suggested.

“Right…” Chrysalis walked casually trying not to get any attention to the other guards, as she doesn’t know how to speak Russian… She enters the other area where Twilight had told her, and spots some soldiers either chatting or torturing a changeling… Chrysalis cringed at this sight, as she moved further.

“Easy there… don’t get trigger happy… They’ll pay soon enough…” Twilight said, while monitoring her still.

“They better be…” She said, as she reaches the elevator... “Alright I’m in, now what floor should I head to?” She asked Twilight.

“Go to the basement, their prisoners are on the 5th cell block…” Twilight informed Chrysalis.

Without a word, Chrysalis pressed the button indicating it to go down as the elevator complied and descended down her former hive, seeing that things have changed since her escape 2 years ago, she reverted to her pony-like form as her previous one was making her uncomfortable.

“Chrysalis… There are a couple of guards where you’re going to stop, just go along and don’t mind them.” Chrysalis looks over at the camera on the elevator and gave her guide a nod. “Alright, and another thing~” Just then a sound of a door opening is heard from the background… “Buck!* Twilight uttered a scream then gun fire is heard.

“Twilight?! TWILIGHT!!” Chrysalis tried to call out on her commanding officer, but there was no response. “Damn!” Just before she realized it, the guard already spotted her when the doors slid open earlier.

“Halt! Put down your weapon, now!” A Russian officer commanded, as he points a rifle on Chrysalis.

“You PEST! You’ll pay for this!!” Without thinking, Chrysalis cocked her gun and dove straight at the other guards and gave a struggle, she used that ruckus to change herself to a form of the guards.

Just then, the guards quickly went on their feet then looked at each other in confusion, Chrysalis did the same to blend in.
“Which one!! Which one is that vermin!” The officer shouted, looking at the three guards standing before him.

“This! This is the fake one!!” A guard pointed to his companion!

“Me?! You are the first to accuse, surely you are the fake!” The other guard shouted.

“No, no! Kogsak! It’s me, Rezigunov!” The other one yelled out, making his identity known to Chrysalis as well.

“Kogsak! Do not believe this, this impostor!” Chrysalis joined the argument. “Fools, they are truly are idiotic… I could use this bit of information to my advantage!” She said to herself, while maintaining her cool… As the Master of Deception and ranked 3 of the first attack on the Soviet Ambush months days ago, right before she found out about Foley… she should know how to act and think like her enemies to blend in and make her assault.

“Which is it?!” The officer shouted, already confused in the situation.

“Wait! We will know who is the real Rezigunov, by looking at his painted gun~!” The one called Kogsak claimed, as he went over to Chrysalis and looked at her gun, She closed her eyes… thinking it was the end for her… but then…

“This is the real, one!” he claimed, as Chrysalis looked at her Ak-47, and to her luck, she picked up the gun of the other guard by mistake during the struggle earlier.

“No, no! NO!!” The former Rezigunov was shot on sight falling dead on the floor, Chrysalis took this opportunity to shoot the other two as they too joined their friend.

“Chrysalis! Chrysalis! Are you there?!” Twilight called on her intercom.

“Twilight! Thank Celestia you’re alive!” Chrysalis sighed in relief.

“So, what you worship her now?” Twilight jokingly asked.

“As if!” Chrysalis yelled back.

“Fine~ anyway, our covers been blown, meet me down the 3rd elevator area, in 5 minutes! Let’s see who’s faster then, eh?” Twilight ended her chat, and then Chrysalis switched her channel and called on Rarity.

“Yes, what is it, Love?” Rarity responded.

“Baseplate, this is Shadow-six, were compromised… we need an immediate extraction in these coordinates… 5-3-4-4-8-1 Charlie!” Chrysalis requested.

“Understood, darling… please don’t call me Baseplate, call me Rarity, or Ms. Rarity if you prefer~” Rarity claimed.

“Just get that transport within 15 minutes!” Chrysalis yelled out.

“Alright, alright… no need to be so grumpy.” With that they ended the call, as Chrysalis finally found the place where Twilight told her to meet.

“What took you? Took the scenic route?” Twilight asked, as she opens the door going further down the facility.

“Twilight, we got fifteen minutes to get my children out of here!” Chrysalis called out, while Twilight was heading down the stairs.

“Way ahead of you! It turns out… while I was going down here, I found their cells… I already opened them and told them to wait to that coordinates… They should be rescued later… and notice I said, SHOULD!”

“Right…” Chrysalis replied, as they both see more guards coming towards them.

“Incoming targets! Left side!” Twilight hid under some metal crates, as did Chrysalis, and then returned fire on the enemy guards.

“Grenade!!” Twilight Quickly shifted her position in order to dodge the explosion… Chrysalis quickly took aim on the open targets and shot them directly to the head, making Twilight move to another cover area safely.

“You okay, Sergeant?” Twilight looked over to her companion, who was still on the other side of their previous cover area.

“Never better!” Chrysalis yelled, as she changed to rabbit and tried to drag her weapon and herself near Twilight’s position, but because of the heavy burden the weapon is making, she can’t move properly! She then changed back to her original form and threw the rifle to Twilight instead, and then changed to a rabbit and got there safely without being noticed.

“I’m surprised they didn’t see you, Love.” Twilight jokingly said, while bullets still flying towards them.

“Will you stop the jokes and deal with this dilemma were in right now?!” Chrysalis shouted, as she fires back at the opposing force.

“Right!” Twilight then looked around to see if they could use something to their advantage.

“Hurry up! Were pinned down over here!” Chrysalis yelled once more, as Twilight finally spotted something.

“Okay, on my mark, I want you to toss a grenade to the air…” Twilight said, as she readies herself to run.

“Are you crazy?! What are you gonna do, charge right through them?!”

“That’s what exactly what I’m gonna do.” Twilight then gets up and ran towards the other side, with bullets zipping pass her.
“Twilight! You idiot!”

“Do it now!!!” Twilight called out, Chrysalis haven’t got time to react and just did what she was told… She unpins the flashbang, then threw it to the Russians as far as she could… then, just like in slow motion, Twilight waited until the grenade was close enough to her, then just like Rainbow Dash would do, she perfectly kicks it through the ammo box of the Russians.
“Say good night, brain dead suckers!” Twilight silently said ton them, as the grenade explodes, making the ammo box spark and burst to flames, shooting shrapnel’s all over the surrounding Russians at their cover area.

Chrysalis protected herself from the random shrapnel fires until it dies down. “Twilight! Twilight! Respond damn it!” Chrysalis peeked out, and saw her body lying on an adjacent door. “Twilight!!!” She immediately went to her captain’s side… “Hang in there, Twilight!” She quickly carried her up, helping the injured mare to her balance.

As Chrystal entered the room, where they thought they were keeping the nuke she saw nothing more but an already cleared out container of the nuke itself.

“Buck…” Chrysalis cussed, as Twilight gains her conscious back.

“W-where… where is THE BOMB!? Where is the NUKE!!!” Twilight tried to look harder, sensing of there is any invisibility magic hiding it from view, but to no luck… it was transported from somewhere else.

Chrysalis checked in with her superiors, and reported what she and Twilight found out.

“Baseplate… this is Juliet-two… compound is secure, the nuke is not here… all prisoners are released, send the cleanup crew here… I want my hive clear of these, pests...”

“Copy that Juliet-two, Sigma-one will be there shortly…” Price responded instead of Rarity.

“Who’s this? Where’s Rarity?” Chrysalis asked, not knowing who she was talking to…

“I’m Cpt. Price… The one who recommended you to do this mission… head back to base, we’ll explain later…” with that said, the intercom went silent…

Chrysalis was left with Twilight who pondered where they could have moved the nuclear device at… Shortly after, they were transported out of the facility and back to their base in north Canterlot.

C.A.D (Canterlot Army Division)

“This is bad… we never thought they moved the warhead that early than expected…” Price looked at the reports, as Soap and Foley walked in.

“Anything, Price?” Soap spoke.

“Nothing… we have no Intel about the nuke as of now… and Celestia as well as Luna are nowhere to be found… They went AWOL…” Price checked other reports presented to him by a private.

“So did Shepherd…” Griggs said, coming in the room as well.

“Him? What’s that bastard up to?” Price glanced over.

“Up to no good, I bet.” Soap claimed, looking over some of the reports on the table.

“Never liked that old coot anyway.” Price added.

“Captain Price!” A private of the Intelligence Division, entered the room in a hurry.

“Yes?”

“We have vital Information regarding that nuke you’re looking for…” The private announced.

“So, are we going or not?” Chrysalis said, while walking inside the war room.

“Just in time… Where’s Twilight?” Soap asked the changeling.

“She’s in the infirmary, treated on her wounds…” Chrysalis told them. Price looked at the report that the private from the Intelligence Division, then hiseye’s went wide then punched at the table as hard as he could…

“What? What is it” Griggs asked, then looked at the report… “Aw, shit…”

“There are four possible locations… One at Manehattan, one at Fillydelphia, one at our world, New York… and…”

“Canterlot…” Chrysalis continued the sentence…

“We need to act now! Who are the closest team near Manehattan?” Price asked, the Communications officer.

“Sgt. Sprinkles, acting commander of the 5th division… I read you loud and clear!”

“Sprinkles, you know what to do…”

“Roger that… alpha team is en’ route. Just send us the coordinates and were heading out… My team is ready…”

Team:
2nd Lt. Lightning “Bolter” Crash:
(Status… Reassigned to the C.A.D)
Sgt. Bane Hollow
Cpl. Torch Wood
SSgt. Cloud Rush

“Find that Nuke… we’ll try and find the rest on the other locations… and whatever happens… That nuke should never be detonated…” Price warned, as Sprinkles only replies in one single word…

“Understood…”

“Blast Zone”
Day 7 – 01:21:44
Sgt. “Sprinkles” Cupcake
Manehattan, Equestria
C.A.D (Canterlot Army Division) First Force Recon

The SeaKnight arrived at dawn. The engines roared, all guns loaded, and the soldiers prepared for battle…

As the approach the horizon, to the city of Manehatthan. They were greeted by an overwhelming sight of destruction… remnants of the last battle that had happened days ago.

“Look at this…” Lightning started. “Those Russians will pay for this…”

“Save some for me Light, I have a score to settle with them…” Bane said, cocking his shotgun.

“Save the revenge for next time…” Sprinkles spoke to his team mates. “We need to prioritize the mission first… If that bomb explodes… there will be no revenge left for either all of us…”

The team nods altogether, then the chopper pilot hovers on top of a building then turns around to face his passengers and said to them. “Go, the fuel is about to run out! You need to rappel down from here!”

Before they can even set down the ropes, an RPG whizzed pass the Seaknight nearly hitting them.

“Fuck! GO GO GO!!!” Sprinkles yelled as they ascended down the chopper. The pilot quickly unclips the ropes then flies off back to base.

“We’ll pick you up in 20… don’t die down there you guys.” The pilot said, leaving the five soldiers.

“Command, what are the coordinates of the said warhead?” Sprinkles Called to the intercom, while Torch and Cloud guards the entrance to the building, waiting if any hostiles attempts to go up and seek them out.

“About 14 floors down from your location… we see multiple hostiles coming from the first floor of the building.”
“Damn, look at that!” Cloud leans over to the ledge of the building to see nearly hundreds of enemy soldiers coming right towards them.

“Buck, Sprinkles! Let’s go before we’re carved alive!” Lightning announced to the group. Sprinkles nods as he gave the command to move out…

“Torch, Cloud go on ahead and scout the area… Bane, Lightning… On me.”Torch took point, while Cloud followed close behind. Sprinkles went down the stairs next, followed by Lightning and Bane.

Being an excellent spotter, Cloud took the responsibility to search the floor for any hostiles lingering up and about, while Torch backs him up… As the two of them went further in, Torch soon spots movement on the corner of his eye…

“Psst, Cloud…” Torch whispered to his companion, Cloud gave a glance. “I think I saw something back there…” He said, and then puts on his infrared goggles. As soon as he puts it on the goggles, he spots four heat signatures of enemy soldiers nearby.

“What do you see?” Cloud said anxiously.

“I see armed personnel’s on the West staircase and the east hallway… four to be exact…” Said Torch, removing his goggles and looks at Cloud.

“Well?” Torch said.

“Let’s take them on separately… I’ll take the east.” Cloud suggested.

“I’ll take the ones near the exit then…” Torch said, and then splits up with Cloud… Torch took cover in the shadows, sneaking towards where the other two soldiers are. He soon spots them and took them out easily.

Cloud shot the others with a suppressed fire arm and silently killed the soldiers. “Clear on my end…”
“Same here…” Torch and Cloud reported to their officer, while the rest of the group descended down the stairs.
“Bane, can you get a fix on the nuke in this building?” Sprinkles asked.

“On it…” Bane took out his equipment and tries to find the location of the warhead. “I can’t get a fix… there’s something jamming my systems…” Bane said while he puts his gadget back in his backpack.

“We got no choice then… We need to split up again, this time… Cloud and Torch will take Bane, so that if you find the nuke first, you can deactivate it immediately. Lightning, with me… lets go.” Sprinkles said, as they took different routes of the building.

As they went down a flight of stairs they soon got spotted by soldiers roaming the area who fired on the sight of them and had no choice but to return fire.

“Lightning! Get to cover!!” Sprinkles ordered to her.

“What are you planning?!” Lightning looked up, as she hits two
more soldiers.

“See that oil barrel over there?” Sprinkles pointed to a large red metal barrel on the other side of the hall, which was visible to Sprinkle’s but not as much from where Lightning is. “I’m gonna try to shoot it and create an explosion… Then take the air vents and go around them! You have to find that nuke, and these guys won’t stop us from doing so!”

“Aren’t you coming with me?!” Lightning asked him.

“If I leave with you, they’re going to follow us inside, and will certainly be our death before we can even find the nuke… besides, we both can’t fit there and not let the vents give way to our combined weight…” Sprinkles claimed, as he fires more rounds on the enemy.

“Alright… Be careful then.” Lightning nodded while Sprinkles gave a grin as his bright red nose seemingly sparkled.
“Haven’t we all?” He said, then took aim and with one straight shot, the bullet burst out of the muzzle of the gun, and streaks towards the barrel, it hit the center part as it ignited and explodes, sending some soldiers burned to death and left others scattered for their lives. “GO!!!” Sprinkles shouted and gave supporting fire letting Lightning enter the vents without any of the soldiers noticing…

“Sprinkles…” Lightning started on her radio. “I’m heading down the vents to the left wing, where should I go from there?” She asked, but Sprinkles didn’t responded. “darn it… “ Lightning switched channels and tries to reach her other team mate. “Bane, you there?”

“I’m here… What’s the skinny?”

“I’m heading down the air vents towards the lower levels; can you navigate me from here?”

“I could try… but it’s not accurate…” Bane responded.

“I’ll take whatever chance I got…” Lightning said, awaiting his instruction.

“Alright, listen… if you came across a fork in the vent, take the right way… then go straight, ignoring the other entrance way.”

“Got it.” Lightning complies, heading off to where Bane told her to go. After passing several other vent shafts, she sees a yellow sign pasted on one shaft. “Bane, I see a sign here.”

“What’s it say?”

“It said… “Communications Network Facility”.”

“Alright, head down that path and open the shaft at the end, there should be a lever inside that says, “Security Lock”. Disable it…”

Lightning heads down to the path and breaks down the shaft and drops down, but she was not the only one who’s inside that facility… Several soldiers where guarding the area had spotted her and started to open fire on her. Lightning quickly ducks down and returned fire on them…

“Damn! There’s a lot of them here than I expected!” Lightning reloads and continued her fire to them.

“Alright, keep them at bay… I’m coming there, hold on…” Bane said then turns off his radio.

Lightning got her hooves full on the human soldiers, as she dodges bullets and evading grenades. By the time she almost used all her ammo, the place was already devoided of enemy soldiers… Lightning sat down in exaustion.

Just soon catches her breath and stood up to find what she came here for. Without even trying, she spots a laptop of one of the soldiers with schematics and data about the bomb’s location. “This must be the data of those bomb… but where is the bomb?” Lightning looks around and spots some wires leading through a crack in the wall…

“Hmm…” Lightning thinks to herself then took a USB data drive out of her utility pack, then starts to copy the files in the computer… then took the very lap top for inspection back in the base.

“Bane! I got some cruicial data about the warheads! I’m going to find that bomb my self~ Just meet me on the bottom floor!” Lightning puts a charge on the wall and prepares for breaching…

As the wall explodes and giving her passage, she goes in expecting soldiers but no one was there... Turns out the room was unguarded, she looked inside as her eyes spot a large metal like device where the wires were attached to. She had found the nuclear warhead.

She immideately calls for Price back in base. “Captain Price! I found the bomb, the coordiates are as follows…” Lightning relays the coordinates to Price, then awaits further notice.

“Alright, we got the location. Lightning, listen… Do you know where Bane is?” Price asked suddenly.

“Huh? Well I told him to go down a floor because when I was searching for the bomb, I thought I were going down a floor, I’m about to call for him back here…”

“No! Do not trust Bane! We recently found out that he’s been working for Shepherd to elimitate the Equestrians and the Soviets along with it, Bane must be trusted!… Do not trust Bane! I repeat, Do not TRUST bane!!”

But by the time Price had said that, Bane had already shot Lightning on the back, leaving her bleeding on the floor. Bane took the lap top away from Lightning’s grasp then sees the bomb and goes over to activate it… He then leaves leaving Lightning for dead.

A little while later, Sprinkles appears out of nowhere and sees Lightning dying on the floor. “Lightning!” Sprinkles struggles over to help his injured comrade. “Lightning, hold on you’re gonna be alright… hang on…”

Lightning simply took the USB out of her pocket and handed it over to Sprinkles. He took it and looks at Lightning. “Whats this?” he asked.

“G-give…it…to Price…” She said then pointed at the warhead, as it was 59 seconds away from detonation. “Go… g-get out… of…here~” Lightning said to her sargeant as she drew her last breath…

“No, no, NO! NO!! LIGHTNING!!!” Sprinkles yelled out upon loosing another of his team mates. Sprinkles regained his composure and started to bolt out of the building as the bomb counted down from 30 seconds.

Sprinkles sees a rope and quickly grabs it then tying it to himself and harnesing it to a metal railing, as he charges to a window and jumps off rappelling down to the ground. He reaches the ground floor and quickly runs for his life… In a stroke of luck, he finds a bomb shelter down the ground once more, and opens it literally jumping down on it as the bomb explodes, obliterating everything around the building…

“Lightning!! Sprinkles!! Are you there! Answer me, Damn it!!”

“It’s too late, Price… They’re gone…” Soap said who was monitoring their progress…

“Damn it!!! One of the warheads already detonated… we only got three left, and their locations are still unknown, except the one in canterlot…” Price looked over to the monitor to see the other teams scrambling to find the bombs in the designated places.

“If this keeps up… Equestria’s land… will soon crumble to dust, and then some…” Price remarked, as he looks for their ruler… Princess Celestia.

Twenty seconds earlier

"True Intervention"
Day 7 – 01:21:44
Savior 1-7
Manehattan, Equestria
Unknown UEF Military Force

Lightning's body was seen as the nuke has fifteen seconds to be detonated, however an electric ball of light appears, teleporting seven unidentified Federation soldiers in Land Warrior outfits. "Get Lightning now, Savior 1-7." An unknown officer said.

"Roger that. We got fifteen seconds before that nuke will be explode." Savior Actual said. Savior 1-7 grabs Lightning's body as the troopers gathers around until teleported.

At Forest Base Alpha, South of Canterlot
The base of Allied Military Forces Equestria

The mainframe teleports seven Federation troopers carrying Lightning's body as the same unidentified officer, who was later revealed to be Admiral Calliope, says, "Good job on retrieving her, soldiers. You made the Federatsiya proud. Now get her to the infirmary."

The soldiers then gives her to Friedrich Steiner as he, General Heinrich Amsel, and Colonel Walter Amsel brings her to the infirmary. Admiral Calliope speaks in a quiet voice, "Good job, soldiers. Good job."

"Sir, are you sure it's a good idea to get her?" Schofield, Gant, Noonan, Demon, and their friends asked but now that pissed him off again. He yells, "SHUT UP, BITCHES! SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT'S BEST!!"

Author's Note:

All belongs to their respective owners.

Comments ( 5 )

When is this gonna update? :ajbemused:

4426377 Sorry for the lack of updates. It was incomplete cuz I had ta focus on The Stellae Mir in my dA.

4429257
When will you be finished?:applejackunsure:

10664992
Yeah. I find it an old shame. I've decided to cancel it because it has been laying there for some time.

Login or register to comment