• ...
3
 19
 2,955

Chapter 2 - Media Blitz

Somewhere in Russia, Admiral Calliope then tells them if they can declare war on Russia. The US President disagrees but they killed all of its citizens there in the East Coast. Many soldiers then patrols the forest looking for every rebels.

"We must strike now and show the Russian people what Imran Zakhaev did!" Admiral Calliope then tells them and said he's frustrated.

"We tried to stop this madness, Calliope. But our friendship between Russia and the US was strained." Overlord then said.

"We have received reports from headquarters that we are planning to prepare a siege but we cannot, unless our forces were to be positioned." Admiral Calliope said, but Lieutenant Dave Johnson objects, "But Admiral, i don't think it's a good idea!"

"DAMMIT, JODL, WHY NOT?!" Calliope replied, then Lieutenant Dave "Bald Dumbass" "Jodl" Johnson said, "They'll know of our forces!" However, Calliope rants, "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! STOP OBJECTING! OR ELSE I'LL FEED YOU TO THE BEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"Media Blitz"
Day 3 - 40:19:09AM before night
Staff Sergeant Oleg Dimitri Petrov
Chief Warrant Commander Five Grant Dimitri Victor Sherman
Marine Forces Equestria - Invasion and Siege Forces
South of Moscow, Ultranationalist Russia

"All units, this is Savior Actual. Be advised: we are heading now. We're going to suppress the Russians here." Commander Sherman said. "Aye aye, Mister Iron-Pants." Replied by Dave Johnson.

"Hostiles on our six. Take them out." Oleg said. Hostiles were seen eliminated. "Tango down. We must link up with the rest of the MFE." Sandman said. Derek "Frost" Westbrook said, "Are you sure we can attack them with full force, Chief?" Sherman replied, "Yeah. That's what i loved it."

The team heads towards the location were the Rebels are and eliminate them. The task force then moved towards the place for some soldiers. They were all met by Russian Resistance forces, who have pure hatred for Imran Zakhaev. "Iron." Russian VDV Lieutenant Dmitri Shiderenko said, with Sherman said, "Rainbow."

"Welcome to Ultra-nationalist Russia, Commander Sherman." Lieutenant Dmitri Shiderenko greets him. "In Soviet Russia, Russia greets you." Twilight Sparkle, who was confused at what Sherman said.

"Uh, Sherman?" Twilight Sparkle said, making Sherman replied, "Yes?" He noticed everyone, especially everyone, who are looking at him. "What?" was the only word Sherman said. Everyone continued the operations.

"Sherman, don't make any Soviet Russia jokes." Spike told him.

Two minutes in the city, the team met up with the invasion force. "Everyone, this is Sherman. We are now in position and are planning for the explosions. Be prepared for anything." Sherman said.

"All of Marine Forces Equestria forces were in position and were armed with everything they got." Celestia tells them and she orders Comamnder Sherman to signal every MFE troopers to detonate every bombs the ultranationalists had in Moscow. "Ja ja, mein Preussens." Sherman said, the only one who speaks German.

The bombs exploded inside every ultranationalist installations, alerting every Russians and ultranationalists. All forces then moved in and eliminate the targets and capture the Russian News Network.

"The bombs exploded and we are preparing the siege." Commander Sherman then tells them. "All forces, commence the siege!"

The Invasion and Siege Forces of the Marine Forces Equestria then pushed in with its allies attacking every Russian soldiers and rebels. Commander Sherman then orders them to crouch and shoot. The Russians brought their tanks but was taken some much heat from every soldiers.

The UN and NATO sought to assist the Russians from their own comrades but were under siege by a large group of military operatives under the German command, who convinced them that the Ultranationalists just send missiles to nuke the East Coast, killing every Americans. Shocked by this tragedy, the UN and NATO then declares war on the ultranationalists.

"Phoenix 9-1 Actual, this is Warhammer, permission to destroy every rebels lurking, over? We had a massive air armadas of planes with us." Warhammer then asked them.

"Copy, Warhammer! You are authorized to shoot anything not friendly! Danger Close!" Phoenix 9-1 Actual replied, with Warhammer taking out every tanks. The invasion forces just alarmed the Armed Forces of the New Russian Federation to evacuate every wounded and civilians. A BTR-80 was brought in and taken out every soldiers, leaving the MFE soldiers tending the Russian soldiers and said that it was Imran Zakhaev who launched the missiles on the East Coast.

The Russian defenders, who were being forced to pull back, were rounded up by every MFE soldiers. The Russians then defended Moscow as all countries then stopped the Russians from whatever they are doing.

President Boris Vorshevsky tells NATO and UN to stop them fighting to no avail.

"All units, the Rebels' gonna launch those damn missiles on us again! We must fall back!" An MFE soldier said but noticed the Russian ICBMs not launched prior to the attacks.

"All units, this is Alpha 1-1, we have to capture the News Station about Imran Zakhaev!" Alpha 1-1 then tells them and they just captured the News Station.

Two hours later, the forces then defends Moscow from the counter-attacking forces, leaving Sherman defended by a massive maximum defense forces. The Russians tried to recapture Moscow but saw MFE soldiers inside every buildings tending to the wounded Russian soldiers. They don't understand what are they doing.

Commander Sherman, finally downloaded the videos to the News Network. The News Station then broadcasts the videos Sherman downloaded. The videos then shows the scared Russian people what the Rebels did: slaughter the civilians. The East Coast then was destroyed by the Rebels being filmed by some of Gustav's men.

The videos also showed many civilians slaughtered. The Russians then asked if they are real or fake, but they saw helicopters under Calliope's command.

All helicopters carries few personnel on board and were showing them all the dead civilians. The civilians then saw another video depicting Calliope touching the dead civilians, who then checked the living Russian there - Stukov Petrenko.

Calliope then took the bullet and checks if they're the same.

The next video depicts Sherman being told by Calliope to check if it's the same, showing that the bullets used by the rebels were the real ones. The other one shows disembowled civilians killed by explosions. All the civilians then were shocked depicting Imran Zakhaev as the killer. They saw some horses but were called ponies, as being said by Calliope.

"They are ponies, not horses! I swear you're making me crazy." Calliope then was frustrated again.

"I am Princess Celestia, and this is Princess Luna, my sister. We are the rulers of Equestria and..." Celestia saw all the Russians laughing until Andrey yells, "HEY Ruskies! I'm a Ukrainian, you all are opportunists, BECAUSE WE WILL BE TELEPORTED AWAY BY A LIGHTNING!" Then the lightning teleported them away to Equestria.

They didn't know its real, but they noticed some rebels taken control of Manehattan and half of Western Equestria. They asked her but were intervened by Young Admiral.

"The two here was Shining Armor, the Captain of the Guards, and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, also known as Cadence. They were being told by Calliope's subordinate, Rikov Petrov Budenny." He said.

"Ugh, i should never go back to Russia!" Rikov then was telling all.

"What's the problem, Rico?" Calliope replied.

"When i was there, i saw my parents being slaughtered along with the civilians by the rebels!" Rikov then said.

"Je suis desole, this is why Imran must pay for what his done." Calliope then told them.

All then taken back to Moscow, and noticed a tornado not destroying anything or anyone, instead it was the main entrance and exit to Equestria and Earth. Calliope said he has to create one paradise for themselves.